Page 67 of 134 FirstFirst ... 174257646566676869707792117 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2009

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Re: RCMC # 136 - It's Not Easy Being Green - Hop to it everyone....

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

Maybe I won't be such a bad mood tomorrow if I get some sleep tonight!
    And forgot to get the trash out last night... darn it. The recycling doesn't come till mid day but the regular trash truck is usually early. Maybe I can talk hubby into getting it out...

Summer is here apparently. Should be around 90 today I think. I haven't actually seen any weather for a while...

Catch you kiddles later!
    AUNT PENGY..........When you start ,smelling the trash.........
    there goes your good mood concept !...

Quote Originally Posted by Mind Tricks View Post
    I have an interview today at 2pm, wish me luck!
    It was the most intense interview I've been in And it lasted like an hour! We shall seeeeee!
    I still Wish you the BEST.......

JiM
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

It's nice that people want positive threads in the Disneyland Forum However, I miss the colorful, spicy debates that MiceChat has been known for over the years. Many a moment shared with many now missing MiceChatters.

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

I just POP in, to see ,how you KIDS are doing........
    It been "HOT last couple of days.......at work and home.......
    But today was like nice spring day...except this morning
    there was lots of fog......
    Now I just tire...it been long long day with a long week......
    tomorrow is T G I F .......for I ,Thankful !...JiM..........
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• world class bilge rat

Nice day out today; about 70º, no wind to speak of........and of course, I spent most of it inside......

Lol.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I refuse to take out the trash. I put it out on the enclosed back porch, and my grandson usually grabs it on his way out. He goes that way anyway. Everyone in this house, except me always exits out the back door.

My bath tub needs a good cleaning. I think I will get busy doing that, right after I do my dishes. I also think that I will make chili today. My husband needs something for his lunch tomorrow.

I have a new mortgage company, and they still haven't taken out my April payment. The old company did it on the first of the month. The new one said the tenth of the month. I will be nervous until I see the deduction, online on my account. I guess I worry too much.

Back to my chores.
    I got home and he had actually put out the regular trash! The recycling wasn't done, but then there wasn't that much to put out so I'll just do that one next week.

Quote Originally Posted by coopercaseycody View Post

It was the most intense interview I've been in And it lasted like an hour! We shall seeeeee!
    Wow!! Thats crazy! I've never had an interview last more than maybe 20 minutes!! Maybe thats a good sign! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    AUNT PENGY..........When you start ,smelling the trash.........
    there goes your good mood concept !...
    Boy howdy thats for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    It's nice that people want positive threads in the Disneyland Forum However, I miss the colorful, spicy debates that MiceChat has been known for over the years. Many a moment shared with many now missing MiceChatters.
    True... but to often those spirited debates ended up turning into fights....

I just POP in, to see ,how you KIDS are doing........
    It been "HOT last couple of days.......at work and home.......
    But today was like nice spring day...except this morning
    there was lots of fog......
    Now I just tire...it been long long day with a long week......
    tomorrow is T G I F .......for I ,Thankful !...JiM..........
    I too am thankful tomorrow is movie and popcorn day at school!

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Nice day out today; about 70º, no wind to speak of........and of course, I spent most of it inside......

Lol.
    Well thats no fun!

Good gravy. I swear I am staying home tomorrow!!! I am NOT going anywhere! I'm not spending the day running all over the place like I have the last two days!! Spent most of the day running and waiting for scripts from Wal Mart, then had to come home and take one of the dogs down for her rabies shot. We take the dogs to the clinics run by the city because its only $6 for the rabies.

I will never do that again.... its good for 3 years and in 3 years I don't care if its $200... Bear is going to the vet. Hubby took Koda for her shot in October because I had to work... but Bear... Bear is insane. She's not leash trained, coz she never leaves the house, she's not that big but she's freaking strong as an ox....

She kept pulling me all over the place, trying to get to the other dogs. She just wanted to play and sniff... she hasn't got a mean hair in her body.... but she's just so undisciplined and hard headed. He kept pulling me and I had the leash wrapped around my right wrist like 4 times and the end of the leash in the other. Had to reach down and grab the harness to pull her back. She kept trying to lunge at other dogs or jump on people who walked by carrying dogs... at one point she pulled and I hit a wall which is good coz it kept me from falling on my face but my bag went flying.... it was several minutes later I reached in to get my wallet...

The drink I had in my bag had spilled... all... over...everything.... my checkbook...soaked. A paperback I had in there... soaked... my wallet... soaked... my cell phone....

Yup... bricked. I have it in a bag of rice right now but not holding a lot of hope for recovering it... I just hope the SIM card will work in a different phone if I have to get one and that all my contacts and pictures are still there...

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Under that tree again!

I hop everything dries out ok.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Good gravy. I swear I am staying home tomorrow!!! I am NOT going anywhere! I'm not spending the day running all over the place like I have the last two days!! Spent most of the day running and waiting for scripts from Wal Mart, then had to come home and take one of the dogs down for her rabies shot. We take the dogs to the clinics run by the city because its only $6 for the rabies.

I will never do that again.... its good for 3 years and in 3 years I don't care if its $200... Bear is going to the vet. Hubby took Koda for her shot in October because I had to work... but Bear... Bear is insane. She's not leash trained, coz she never leaves the house, she's not that big but she's freaking strong as an ox....

She kept pulling me all over the place, trying to get to the other dogs. She just wanted to play and sniff... she hasn't got a mean hair in her body.... but she's just so undisciplined and hard headed. He kept pulling me and I had the leash wrapped around my right wrist like 4 times and the end of the leash in the other. Had to reach down and grab the harness to pull her back. She kept trying to lunge at other dogs or jump on people who walked by carrying dogs... at one point she pulled and I hit a wall which is good coz it kept me from falling on my face but my bag went flying.... it was several minutes later I reached in to get my wallet...

The drink I had in my bag had spilled... all... over...everything.... my checkbook...soaked. A paperback I had in there... soaked... my wallet... soaked... my cell phone....

Yup... bricked. I have it in a bag of rice right now but not holding a lot of hope for recovering it... I just hope the SIM card will work in a different phone if I have to get one and that all my contacts and pictures are still there...
    DARN...Today does not sound like you had a good mood Day Aunt Pengy....
    (put your cell phone in place to dry out,they are knowen to come back alive)

I do sure "HOPE" you have a better day tomorrow...........

Enjoy the movie and popcorn...........TGIF........

I have to work....no movie or popcorn for me........LoL
    and my work getting worst.........everyday

"ONE DAY at a TIME !"

Bed Time for me...Iam so tire...

from this week and day....
    also Hope be better for me too!JIM
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    I hop everything dries out ok.
    You and me both. I'm not overly fond of my phone but it works and I know how to use it. And I really don't want to buy a new one right now.

DARN...Today does not sound like you had a good mood Day Aunt Pengy....
    (put your cell phone in place to dry out,they are knowen to come back alive)

I do sure "HOPE" you have a better day tomorrow...........

Enjoy the movie and popcorn...........TGIF........

I have to work....no movie or popcorn for me........LoL
    and my work getting worst.........everyday

"ONE DAY at a TIME !"

Bed Time for me...Iam so tire...

from this week and day....
    also Hope be better for me too!JIM
    I'm hoping to. Not holding my breath but stranger things have happened... esp to me!! Tomorrow has to be better right?

One day at a time indeed.....

Nanners Jim! Think I'll go veg out on some games for a few and then head for bed myself.

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Under that tree again!

Nanners everyone.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

So tired, slept through the first alarm, was looking forward to coming home after work then remembered I have to go do the manikin part of my CPR thing at the hospital this afternoon.......

But TGIF!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I am late to party paying bills online. However, since I have decided to go paperless with as much as I can, I figured I better catch up with the rest of the world, and trust online banking. So far most of my payments are automatic. However, the credit card balances are different each month, so I have decided to pay those when the statements appear online. Let's see how this works. It saves me from buying stamps, and it does save me a walk to the mailbox, which they moved further away from my house.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Happy Friday. I am calling it Lasagna Day, since I plan on cooking two versions of that today. One with spinach/mushrooms, and the other with meat.

• Triple Goddess

Lasagna sounds good.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

My lasagna is baking. My grandson and my son don't like my spinach lasagna, so I make regular meat lasagna for them. I, guess it's not really regular since I don't put ricotta cheese in any of my lasagna. I use cottage cheese in the spinach version, because my husband is very fond of cottage cheese. I am glad that I am done cooking for the day.

Cottage cheese and ricotta are very similar. A lot of times people swap one for the other in recipes.

I sometimes make a meat lasagna, but I make a meat sauce, make the cheese blend and put it all together and it takes a really long time, so I don't make it often.