Page 99 of 134 FirstFirst ... 49748996979899100101102109124 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 2009

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: RCMC # 136 - It's Not Easy Being Green - Hop to it everyone....

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    We used to play a lot of kick baseball inside, and regular baseball outside.
    We did regular kickball in elementary school... I was ok with that. But baseball... pft...

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    hi room
    Hi Rex!

Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post

Weather can be strange. We have heat all over California and fires depending on where you live and Chicago has rain and cold? Crazy weather.

Got a new garage door installed at home today. Previously we had the old wooden tilt up door. After 25 years it was getting dry rot at the bottom. Since HOA will be painting our housing tract next month, timing was right to switch it out now and then let them paint it. So now we have a sectional roll top. It's nice and quiet too. Previously it was a chain driven motor and now its a belt driven.

Barbara you must be getting ready for your trip…how exciting! I know you'll take lots of pictures like you always do and a trip report
    Lori!

Congrats on the new door!! Did you guys get all the yard work done you had been working on?

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Not too many people do trip reports anymore. I can't believe I just have two weeks left before my trip. I am dreading the plane ride, but looking forward to being there.

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Lori!

Congrats on the new door!! Did you guys get all the yard work done you had been working on?
    Hey Pengy!

Thanks. Yes we did, just need to plant stuff now. That and get a BBQ grill. We have the patio furniture. I should've went out and enjoyed sitting out there the past few days since it's been so hot, but I get busy and sometimes I forget too. I'll have to take some pics and post them in here.

When are you going to visit your daughter? I know you must be excited about the grand baby. I love babies there so much fun!

•   

Not too many people do trip reports anymore. I can't believe I just have two weeks left before my trip. I am dreading the plane ride, but looking forward to being there.
    I've never enjoyed being crammed into an airplane seat myself, with being so tall. I'll either get an aisle or window seat, that way I only have someone sitting on one side of me. The aisle seat is usually better, its easier to get up and stretch or for the bathroom.

You should get nice weather and I would think low crowds since its during the week. Have fun!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I always book an aisle seat, and quite frankly, I am always delighted when a slender person occupies the middle seat. I need to lose weight. I keep promising myself I will before I fly again, and here I am with another broken promise to myself.

• Goofy

how are you penguinsoda? I wish it would rain

•   

I always book an aisle seat, and quite frankly, I am always delighted when a slender person occupies the middle seat. I need to lose weight. I keep promising myself I will before I fly again, and here I am with another broken promise to myself.
    I understand that. Losing weight isn't an easy task. First you have to mentally be committed to it and have made your mind over about it. That and you have to do it for yourself and no one else so that the determination and driving force will come from within yourself. That and sometimes because of health issues whether known or unknown to us, can either keep us from losing the weight we want or were only able to get to a certain point.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Jealous!

Hey Pengy!

Thanks. Yes we did, just need to plant stuff now. That and get a BBQ grill. We have the patio furniture. I should've went out and enjoyed sitting out there the past few days since it's been so hot, but I get busy and sometimes I forget too. I'll have to take some pics and post them in here.

When are you going to visit your daughter? I know you must be excited about the grand baby. I love babies there so much fun!
    Oh yes pictures!!!

I will be headed up there around June 25th. I'll need to double check my last day at the hospital before I "officially" go on vacation. Might try to head out a few days early... will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    how are you penguinsoda? I wish it would rain
    Doing Ok Rex! And I wish it would rain too! San Diego could use a lot of rain right now with all the fires.

I understand that. Losing weight isn't an easy task. First you have to mentally be committed to it and have made your mind over about it. That and you have to do it for yourself and no one else so that the determination and driving force will come from within yourself. That and sometimes because of health issues whether known or unknown to us, can either keep us from losing the weight we want or were only able to get to a certain point.
    Boy howdy.... still kicking myself for losing 60 lbs.... and gaining it all back. No ones fault but my own. I felt so much better even though I still had another 70 or 80 lbs to go...

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Goofy

indeed san diego needs rain very badly. hopefully everyone is okay

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Its pretty scary down there. We have several MiceChatters that live in the area.

And its nanner time for me!

• Under that tree again!

I hope everyone has a great tomorrow. It is our Friday, for most of us.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

• Goofy

nanners room. im heading out

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Yeah Friday! Movies and popcorn day! I do however have to work this weekend.... but since its going to be scorching hot maybe its just as well.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I have to stop jamming my toes in my blankets at night. I woke up with sharp pain in the two smaller toes on my right foot. The same two toes I once bruised badly when I fell in my house. I guess some injuries just never heal properly. Reminds me of the time that I sprained my ankle while I was shopping at Marshall Field's in Downtown Chicago. That ankle was sore for forever, and a day it seemed.

Tomorrow the insurance man is coming to talk to us about our annuity. He will be able to give us a well educated guess about just how much retirement money my husband will receive from our accounts. My husband thinks he can never retire. He says the cost of living is just too much, and Social Security plus our other accounts, just won't do it. Should be an interesting meeting. I need to get some stuff ready for that meeting.

Happy Friday everyone.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

The Kings are killing the Ducks in the hockey game. The winner of this game plays the Blackhawks on Sunday. Score at the end of the 2nd period is Kings 5 Ducks 1.