Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: The Randomville News

(pssst... Barb can be farm bureau/editorial staff.... and Barb, its TV not a paper but you can have any job you want! )

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda
    ... the preceeding broadcast was brought to you by, The Hilsbro Community serving the minions of MiceChat since January of 2005. All rights reserved. Copyright 2006 by the Hilsbro Community. No part of this broadcast may be copied or rebroadcast without special written premission from the King of Transilvania. Keep your hands inside the vehicle at all times. Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear. Thank you and good night.

Be sure to tune in tomorrow, same Mice Time, same Mice Channel.

it is tromania,....not transilvania

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

I'm still waiting for the sports report. Can I send in an audition tape if LDF doesn't want the job, or at least be a field reporter?

--Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

yes you may.....as a matter of fact...your hired!!!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I shall get on my soap box.

Farm Bureau makes me think of COWS.

Standing on the corner, waiting for a bus in the 50's, on the south side of Chicago, and smelling the stockyards. Cows are smelly. We would hold our noses a lot.

Barbaraann get's off her soap box as the Cow, heads for the nearest lantern and begins to kick it over. "Wait, I yell, you might not want to do that."

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hilsbro_Mclemington_III
    it is tromania,....not transilvania

Oops my bad. Not only can I not do weather, I can't spell and don't know where I am...

I vote for Barry for Sports... LDF can be backup and "color" comentary. I think LDF will be... purple.

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

That cow was last seen running around the streets of Chicago and depositing these strange cow statues all over our fair city. That is after he decided to kick my soap box, instead of the lantern.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

And glad we are that he...uh... she kicked the box and not the lantern or there would of been a hot time in the old town tonight!!!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Now let me see if I have this straight. I am in charge of the farm bureau? What does one put in a farm dresser? I guess I could store my dungarees there

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann
    I shall get on my soap box.

Farm Bureau makes me think of COWS.

Standing on the corner, waiting for a bus in the 50's, on the south side of Chicago, and smelling the stockyards. Cows are smelly. We would hold our noses a lot.

Barbaraann get's off her soap box as the Cow, heads for the nearest lantern and begins to kick it over. "Wait, I yell, you might not want to do that."
    BarbaraAnn, these younger folks here probably don't remember the days when t-v stations actually went off the air overnight, and "signed on" each morning with the "early morning farm report"...

And when "WKRP in Cincinnati" newsman Les Nesman, winner of the "Buckeye Newshawk" award, would lead off each newscast with the "hog futures"...except for the day when President Nixon resigned..."I think I made the right decision then"...(LOL)

--Barry
    Last edited by Radiobarry; 05-07-2006 at 10:55 PM.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

(....peeking in for just a moment...)

I remember.. and I remember seeing the black and white "test pattern" on the screen waiting for the station to come back on the air...

• Queen of Randomness

Oops I missed my que, I was taking a nap back stage

Welcome to my blog!
    A Photographed Life
    12/28: Copperopolis, California

• Flames Fan/Oiler Hater

Sorry about that Hilsbro, a mad penguin attacked our news van and we were unable to broadcast the story last night.

In Canada today 3 people were jailed for not being random enough. A man named Gregory Tailor told his employees they were to stop using their cells phones during work, to which they replied "fine". Random police were notified immediately and the 3 were taken to Random Jail. There random trial is set to be a random date. Back to you Hilsbro

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Good morning everyone and thank you for that absolutely stunning report from our friends and neighbors to the north.

And no, there is no relation to the penguin who attacked Splash's news van and me. : Really. Why are you all snickering? Anyway....

So while our illustrious main anchorman is out on the street doing research for his next story, lets get Disneygal some caffeine and have a look at the weather shall we?

Today will be sunny in some parts, cloudy in some parts windy a few other places, rainy where it wants to be followed by several hours of darkness for a while until its light again.

Now back to whoever I can find hiding behind the curtain in the studio!

• Flames Fan/Oiler Hater

Breaking news in Canada! Prime Minister Harper has decided to cut the the Ministry of Random from the Government.

Prime Minister Harper had this to say,"Well, they don't really do anything. They just sit around on this website called MiceChat acting like idiots all day."

Cabinet Minister of Random was furious,"He doesn't realize what he's just done, to declare war on Random is to cause a little penguin with a Pepsi and a large stick to come up and beat all in the vicinity."

This new move is expected to cause great rifts with the country of Random, Tromania. President Troy was not reached for comment.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast