1. Past the ____ of ___ ___, the final threshold
2. Don't you fret ____ ____, I don't feel any pain
3. Winter's on the ____, here's a fine spring morn
4. They're called ___ ___, the dust of life
5. Momma, doesn't even have an inkling, that I'm ____ in a ____, in a pair of lacy pants
6. I wash my hands of your ____, die if you want to, you innocent puppet!
7. No madness, though their sad power may prevail, can ____, ____ my country's heart, they ____ to ____
8. The truth is, I never ___ ___, all through my wild days, my mad existence
9. Oh well, I never! Was there ever a ___ so clever as magical ____ ____
10. That old man river, he must know ____, but don't say ____
11. Put on your ____ ____ there's lots of world out there! Get out the brilliant team and dime cigars!
12. Everything's up to date in ____ ____, gone about as fer' as they can go!
13. Oh you've got trouble, right here in ___ ___. That starts with T, that rhymes with P, that stands for pool!
14. Ring out the old, ring in the new, a ____ ____, to share with you
15. Go ____ ____, you're burning up the quarter mile
And an extra bonus for those of you who obsess over shows enough to buy them in multiple languages:
16. A la volonte du ____, et a la sante du progres (sorry, no accents on this keyboard)