• keep moving forward...

loser...a definiton from dictionary.com

1. <LI type=a>One that fails to win: the losers of the game.
      2. One who takes loss in a specified way: a graceful loser; a poor loser.
      1. <LI type=a>One that fails consistently, especially a person with bad luck or poor skills: “losers at home seeking wealth and glory in undeveloped countries” (Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr.).
      2. One that is bad in quality: That book is a real loser.
      3. one with little or no life who instead of spending time actually having one spends his time posting on strange but surprisingly addictive fan sites or "communitys" full of other people who spend their time on these websites
    yup...the last one sounds about right

i guess you can say this is my 2000th post...wow, i never thought id be here this long.

i posted this here because i figured thats where all of my great micechat freinds would be (aka hilsbro, penguin soda, barbaraan, splash mountain freak, and murphy if he would ever check in here once in a while...), considering the ever since the random threads got moved to this lounge theyve all been here most of the time.

when i signed up for micechat i did it mostly for the disney news, but i never realized that micechat would have this big of an impact on me, when i joined i was still going through the shock of my family not going to disney world for the first time since i was born, that along with sophmore year at high school, my freinds not really talking to me much anymore, and the constant reminder that i was really behind the rest of the kids my age(meaning getting theyre learners permits, going on dates, and pretty much having fun the way sophmore year was supposed to be) and i guess micechat was one of the really good things that happened that year, im glad i came across micechat because i really have no idea how i would have coped with everything other then going here to get my mind off everything, and coming here to post.

so yeah i guess i never really realized how much time i would spend here when i first signed up...actually i promised myself i would only go here for the news because i didnt want to spend so much time posting...well so much for that
    thanks for the news and the company guys

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: loser...a definiton from dictionary.com

Your a winner in my book.

Congratulations.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Whoa.. when did this happen??? Where was I???? How did I miss this????? I'm always freaking here, how could you sneek this past me!!!

Well... congrats anyway!!!! Post on!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by migitmouse88
      1. one with little or no life who instead of spending time actually having one spends his time posting on strange but surprisingly addictive fan sites or "communitys" full of other people who spend their time on these websites
    yup...the last one sounds about right

i guess you can say this is my 2000th post...wow, i never thought id be here this long.
    Guess that makes this...2001...A Post Oddysey...

Congratulations Migitmouse!!!

--Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.