View Poll Results: Did You Submit A Sentance?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I Did!

2 20.00%
  • I Am Going To!

5 50.00%
  • Nah. I Dont Want To Right Now.

5 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• I Kno How 2 Move Dem Hips

Re: The Story Never Ends

Then nothing all became a huge something. A huge land! Disney World The Second. Everyone lived in DWT2 * Disney World The 2nd * . With all the rides and attractions and then..

Wishing You A Very Merry Christmas! Lovee Deanna <3

myspace.com/deanna111

• ~ Cheesin' ~

400 Miles From the Beach. The Perfect, Glorious Beach. Life is so depressing.

I'll be Frumious..

All turned to nothing, as nothing exploded into a nothing world of nothingness. Everyone was nothing, everyplace was nothing, nothing was nothing, as nothing is nothing.

Suddenly, something didn't exist. Because something was nothing. Nothing engulfed the universe in which we lived. It was all just a dry, desolate land of nothing. Nothing echoced in its empty corners.

Nothing, nothing, nothing....

The signs had become nothing as with everything else. The kyptonite became nothing, but so did superman.

Nothing was nothing, and smething was something, and if something is nothing, then nothng is something.

Nothing was spared, and nothing was saved.

Nothing was the new something as something was the new nothing.

Nothing was anywhere, and anywhere was nothing. It was as if everything was consumed in a vast, open black hole of nothingness.

None of this makes sence, but nothing at all makes sence in itself....

~Fin~ (Not really)

ANYWAYS, back in the real world...

• Huh?

Nothing continued to happen.

He thought those hallucinations had ceased!

Besides, what's the point of an amusement park floating in the middle of nothing with nobody to live in it?

Nothing was not anything. Nothing will always begat nothing. Nothing more. Nothing less.

It's just a big nothing. No matter how his dimentias try to convince him otherwise, nothing will stay nothing.

Nobody will ever exist again.

Neither will anything ever exist again.

Nothing remains nothing and creates nothing.

Nothing understands this fact.

But nobody seems to understand it.

*edit* psst... pretty poor imitation, there. Personal attacks aren't allowed, you know... looks like that might've been meant to be one.
    -Tim

But now there is something! DWT2 !!

myspace.com/deanna111

• Huh?

But as it has been established, nothing knew that nothing was the only thing that would ever exist.
    -Tim

But that is the twist.. The nothing became a huge huge something! DWT2. Our own world.. now continue the story as to what DWT2 is like.. * rides, streets stores ect. *

myspace.com/deanna111

• Banned User

DWT2
    Stood For
    Destroyer World Trade 2
    CHICLETT was there leader
    then s Destroyed CHICLETT
    The World Was Happy Once Again Then Thet Rebuilt The Earth

• Huh?

But nothing knew that DWT2 could not exist, for there has been no logical explanation to its existence.

Besides, nothing was still there. Without a logical death of nothing, there can never be something.

But how can nothing die when nothing exists? Things of this nature just can't be wished away nor rewritten mid-story. Everything and nothing must have a logical beginning and a logical ending. This is the fact that is nothing.

Without logic, nothing fails his duties and will just merely go into his hallucinations again.
    -Tim

The DWT2 started from magic. The one seceret no one knew because therefor no one was ever there because of the nothingness meant only one person knew.. the " Fate Master " he was the one who decided who would be magical * lucky * or not. He made everyone lucky for a day so they all came back. They lived with the " Fate Master " in his kingdom DWT2 and then.. there was no more nothingness.. so then..

myspace.com/deanna111

• ~ Cheesin' ~

Um, maybe its just me, but this story has gone a bit to deep for what it started out to be. Basically, this is the story summary: Once, I went to disney world, and then left, and puked into the sewers creating a flower that blew to D.C., created a bunch of evil signs, defeated superman, everything turned to nothing, and now something about DWT2?? I once went to Disney World and then turned into nothing? Wow. Great plot. But still funny!

Okay.. Funny! Yay. Thats the ending .. it was a summary as the ending. now we can start a new story..

Title - Dark Dark Cave

I walked into the cave.. It was so dark and I could see nothing then I heard a shriek!! I screamed .. Only to find out it was just my echo. Then I could barley but yet see a bat.. then two bats .. by now there where more than 20 bats circling my head. Pecking at my hair and face.. also turns out they where just evil!... Yes you guessed it Robins.. I entered the cave farther trying to find this large diamond I had come all this way for.. I stepped on something sharp.. Ahh! I screamed.. A poisonous porkipine!! .. Nah. Just a twig. My mind had turned into one large freak-show thinking up everything.. I looked deeper into the cave.. only to see a large creature!!! I screamed in fright and froze as it walked toward me! Was it another mind-trick? Then..

myspace.com/deanna111

• ~ Cheesin' ~

The phone started ringing. It was all a dream..but nevertheless..

I always think ahead of time. I had my clothes all ready for school. My class was going on a field-trip to a large historical cave. It was meant to be haunted. - 2 hours later at the cave - I walked into the cave.. It was so dark and I could see nothing then I heard a shriek!! I screamed .. Only to find out it was just my echo. Then I could barley but yet see a bat.. then two bats .. by now there where more than 20 bats circling my head. It was just like my dream! My dream was comming true! The only problem was.. the phone woke me up before the dream was over.. that means something, some creature is going to come at me!? Oh no.. And just as before in my dream.. they were pecking at my hair and face.. also turns out they where just evil!... Yes you guessed it Robins.. I entered the cave farther. I stepped on something sharp.. Ahh! I screamed.. A poisonous porkipine!! .. Nah. Just a twig. My mind had turned into one large freak-show thinking up everything.. I looked deeper into the cave.. only to see a large creature!!! I screamed in fright and froze as it walked toward me! Was it another mind-trick? It was just like my dream! Then..

myspace.com/deanna111

• Huh?

...Nothing appeared, realized that for some reason, a never ending story about nothing came to an end.

Therefore, he rolled over, went back to sleep, and let the story continue its path, uninterupted.
    -Tim

So.. as he continued his dream farther into the cave.. he fell.. there was a large drop in the cave.. did he die or did he go to another seceret land. He went to another land. No one knew about it. But there where many cool animals in this land! Then..

( This is a picture of what the land would look liked. ) -

myspace.com/deanna111

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast