Page 1 of 135 1234112651101 ... LastLast

• Iron-Clad Allie

RCMC Inssurrection: MiceSpeed Ahead!

The RCMC is primarily a random thread and an informal club. All are welcome to join for free as this is not MC Gold...and you are not dropped for non-participation. Above all, this is a place to build friendships with good-hearted, creative and fun loving MiceChatters. We will even have Disneyland Meets from time to time.

Members are given titles and roles that are a cross between mediaeval times and modern times. Most of us are a tad rebellious and irreverent with respect to convention...hence the word "Insurrection" in our thread title. We do not particularly give a care whether we fit in everywhere.

Each of our members have a lot of attitude. Here are some examples -

Quote: Originally Posted by penguinsoda

...holy freaking.... I do one 12 hour shift and come back and like 4 or 5 pages have been added since I left!!!

Well, someone fill me in on where I am, who I am and what I am when I wake up this evening.... because right now I am sooooo confused. Yes, more so than usual. Weird I know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote: Originally Posted by Ride Warrior

You are still pengy...everybodies favorite lovable and perverted tropical penguin / jester. We are all delighted to have you back, even though your snoring woke everybody up this morning.

The only hanging question is whether what'shisinitials will agree to the same terms for a pardon that Splash did.

Will LSD remain doomed to experience life as this? -

Or will he become this,

who is good friends with this? -

And shall we have no other choice than to make an example out of him with my new French miniature penis guillotine? -

Or a modern trouser snake guillotine? -

Hopefully, he will see the light and return to us as good ol' LcalDisneyFan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote: Originally Posted by AlexLoup

Evening, I have been in the land of the swords for about a day and already I like it here. I have bought myself a sword (weird looking) and four clothing items called a kimono, I bought a lovely dark blue one for me, a lilac with gold thread one for her majesty, and a pale red one for the princess.

The fourth is a mans kimono in which it is a dark green with gold thread for the king.

I shall sit here and wait for the altar boy at the Temple of Walt here that they have put up. I must say sirs, this one had more money put into it, it makes the main one look small.

I hope this finds you well,
    Alex

Quote: Originally Posted by Laura678

*please change to a chocolate ring*

*POOF*

It changed!! Wow...Thats a special ring!!

*eats ring*

Your magic ring is no more!

Mwwwaaaa haaaa hhaaaa hhaaaa

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote: Originally Posted by Barbaraann

It's all Greek to me.

Quote: Originally Posted by Laura678

I really like Greek people!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote: Originally Posted by ksejr1

penguins can get very angry when jealous too, better watch it, a penguin with a mommy stick

They should test market tequila Kool-Aid as a new flavor. My guess is that it would be quite popular...and kids would love it too!

Quote: Originally Posted by ksejr1

great idea RW, you should start it !!! you'd be my million dollar hot potato

Quote: Originally Posted by hauntedhoilday

well now i have no buzzer but why dont we let the king assign you a role in Random Court see im a bi-polar villager with an imaginary wife and kids

other people are dukes and kings and jesters and even fryers

im sure the king can think of something but be prepared to be crazy and random at that .
    Quote: Originally Posted by SugarBowl

im stuck in a chat room full of, uh, how to say this.....

Quote: Originally Posted by Radiobarry Do you think we covered the who's LDF thing well enough?

Good evening all...good to see that night court is in session, even on a Saturday...which says a lot for our so-called social lives, huh -

Twenty inch Dole Whip in hand with pineapple spear

--Barry .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote: Originally Posted by SugarBowl

who wants candy?

Quote: Originally Posted by splashmountainfreak

Me!! Me me me!!! Unless it has nuts in it, in which case may the Angry/Happy Villager eat your soul!

Watch out for the Strollers Bondage Woman! They'll hit from behind... FROM BEHIND.

And you have located Lord Pressler and Lady Harris? I must ask you terminate them immediately by any means necessary. I suggest that you lie them down in between Mickey and a bunch of kids. .

Quote: Originally Posted by Hilsbro_Mclemington_III

B-e-l-i-m-i-c-k-e-y M-o-u-s-e

Quote: Originally Posted by migitmouse88

since when am i an angry little ******* who everyone is suddenly after?

Quote: Originally Posted by migitmouse88

damn...you leave for camp and an eagle project for a week and you come back and your a villain...well in that case...

I WILL NEVER SURRENDER DOING MY FIENDISH DEEDS...not even the great lord penguin soda can stop me from doing now!!!

and by the way...what am i doing thats so fiendish?

Quote: Originally Posted by Hilsbro_Mclemington_III

As Head Of Church....and Owner of Greasy Mclemingtons' House of Cajun fried Underwear and worship...I announce the Final list of all Official MCRC members and their titles

Newest members:
    Alexloup

and

Radiobarry

Remember all official members...if you want your little Picture thing for your avatar.....e-mail me @ [email protected]

or stop By Greasy Mclemingtons

as for Positions in the RCMC....Only the king and I may announce new Positions....The king for normal stuff...me for Religious and Fry cook position

Quote: Originally Posted by localdisnyfan AHA! J'ACCUSE!!!

Your honor, I move for an immediate mistrial as the judge is as big of a whuss as I am!

Quote: Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler

(Has testifier place hand over a Mice Chat Mouse Pad). Do you swear to be random, always random, and nothing but random to our random Tiki God? .-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote: Originally Posted by localdisnyfan

Hee ees lying! Dun fall for eet! Remembehr, zey were going to TORTURE you!

Let's be reed of zees keeng once and for all, now zat hee ees a cute leetle gerbil!

"I am your king! Members of the Random Court, Rally to me!
    Wait a minute. Is that my voice?
    Is that MY voice? Why do I sound like a gerbil?"

Quote: Originally Posted by localdisnyfan

Very touching Pengy.

Bad news Splash. It seems that the Jester, who is really a witch, turned me into a newt last night.

Mais non! Zis iz not poseeble!

Oh wehll, you weel geht better, non? .------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gee Splash...the "sehson teekets" are all sold out. Fret not! I'm gonna turn you on to something better. Your new job as "zee Flahmes" team mascot begins in two weeks. The down side is that they rough you up a bit in order to make your appearance more realistic.

I GET TO BE HARVEY THE HOUND!?!?! NO FRICKEN WAY, THATS SOOO COOL!!!!!

So, we now move forward into a second installment of the RCMC (Random Court of MiceChat).

Dedication

To all who come to this random place: welcome. The RCMC is your thread.
    Here, weirdness relives bizarre memories of Loserdom. And, here, youth may savor the challenge and promise of irritating and making angry the tired middle-agers.

The RCMC is dedicated to the perverse ideals, the kinky dreams, and the mass confusion that have created a place to go, other than the bathroom…

with the hope that it will be a source of random joy and perspiration to all the world of MiceChat.

MiceSpeed Ahead!!!

Last edited by Ride Warrior; 08-14-2006 at 10:57 AM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Empress of Randomness

Re: RCMC Inssurrection: MiceSpeed Ahead!

Wow...

Bravo Bravo!

It was well worth the wait!

Let the games begin
    Last edited by Laura678; 08-14-2006 at 05:11 AM.

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

• Iron-Clad Allie

And on the third day, Ride Warrior looked upon the thread that he had created...and saw that it was ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

• Empress of Randomness

How long did you spend making this...an hour at least?

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

So this is what you were doing, while I was "trying" to get on MiceChat, and couldn't.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

*rasies hand* what do we have to do to get into the club?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

Ok....THIS is what happens when you go to bed at a reasonable hour. HOW MANY POSTS DID YOU GUYS CRANK OUT LAST NIGHT? Did you break some kind of record? Now I've got to go back and READ all of that stuff.

Is there a Reader's Digest version?

And what sort of insurection are we talking about? Is there Dole Whip involved?

• Empress of Randomness

Quote Originally Posted by localdisnyfan
    Ok....THIS is what happens when you go to bed at a reasonable hour. HOW MANY POSTS DID YOU GUYS CRANK OUT LAST NIGHT? Did you break some kind of record? Now I've got to go back and READ all of that stuff.

I stayed up all night so i could chat with all you americans!

Yes we broke the record for the most posts in our lounge without being closed down....But we have to still keep it goin!

Dolewhips are always involved

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by disneydude35
    Well, we are not REALLY a club... and if you want to join us... Just jump in anywhere and say anything!!! Really, its just that easy!!! We might look at you funny for a while, heck... we look at each other funny!!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I don't know what's going on about 1/2 the time. The rest of the time, I'm either pretending, or actually understanding.
    Pop Century Resort

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by localdisnyfan

Again... welcome to MY world!! I go to work one night and come back to 7 or 8 PAGES done in my absence!!!

Good gravy RW!!! Totally cool! Did you get ANY sleep last night because I see you posted this at o-dark 30 this morning and you're still online!!!

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I don't think RW ever turns his computer off.
    Pop Century Resort

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Well my computer is never turned off, but I do actually sneek out of MiceChat once in a while!! Yeah, I don't believe it either but its true!!! In fact, in a bit I think I will actually go OUTSIDE and see if I can get some pictures of the baby doves on my front patio.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Yes, post pictures of the baby doves. I want to see that.
    Pop Century Resort

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by disneydude35
    We are not a formalized club in the sense of having dues, initiation requirements and a lot of activities. It is free. We are more of a posting club. Anyone that wants to join in with us on this thread is welcome to. We are all friends here, and everyone is given a title and role to play. Activity wise, we may be having some unofficial meets at Disneyland in the future.

Page 1 of 135 1234112651101 ... LastLast