Let's see how many of these songs you can name from 1980.
1. Take a back seat, hitch hike, take a long ride on my motorbike
2. Keep whispering in my ear, tell me all the things that I want to hear
3. Thereís nobody else here, no one like me
4. A snapshot in the family album, Daddy, what else did ya leave for me?
5. Emotions come, I don't know why, Cover up love's alibi
6. Town to keep me movin, keep me grooving with some energy
7. Before I put another notch in my lipstick case,You better make sure you put me in my place
8. Will you visit me please, If I open my door
9. So let the music take your mind, Just release and you will find
10. I'm gonna live forever, I'm gonna learn how to fly
11. If all your hopes survive, Your destiny will arrive, I'll bring all your dreams alive, For you
12. You know he's drivin' me crazy, That sweet little boy who caught my eye
13. Just a dream and the wind to carry me,And soon I will be free
14. And then you're in the man from Mars, You go out at night, eatin' cars
15. And what would you say if I called on you now,And said that I can't hold on?
16. And the happiness that died, I let it get away, Been paying every day
17. I've been through diamonds. I've been through minks, I've been through it all
18. Stand up in a clear blue morning until you see what can be, Alone in a cold day dawning, are you still free? can you be?
19. Since then I've been running around trying to find you, I went to the places you always go
20. just touch my cheek before you leave me, baby.
21. But I know the neighborhood, And talk is cheap when the story is good
22. You know you cant fool me, Iíve been loving you too long, It started so easy, You want to carry on
23. I want the world to know, Got to let it show
24. You've got me turning up and turning down, and turning in and turning 'round
25. We look for love, no time for tears, wasted water's all that is.
26. Knocking me out with those American Thighs
27. And daddy doesn't understand it, he alwasys said she was good as gold.
28. When the routine bates hard, and ambitions are low,
29. Going place I have never been, seeing things that I may never see again.
30. Somebody went under a dock, and there they saw a rock.