• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Fairy Tale Bad Guys Game

I passed by this on the net and thought it kinda sounded fun:

FROM: http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cache...s&ct=clnk&cd=4

Do you remember The Three Little Pigs? Sure you do. Have you ever thought that the 'Big Bad Wolf' might not have been bad at all? Think of other fairy tales with a bad guy. Perhaps the 'bad guy' wasn't so bad after all!

Choose a fairy tale with a bad guy and rewrite it from the 'bad guy's point of view.
    I will do this a little later.

But I would like to see what you MCers can come up with.

• Delawarean Girl

Re: Fairy Tale Bad Guys Game

Ok, I'm going to try the Stepmother Mother from Cinderella.

The stepmother was not all that bad. She was only showing love to her own two daughters. She realized that they didn't turn out to be so attractive. So, she did all that she can to help them to pass their inter & outer beauty.By teaching them of what a Noble gentlemen would only care about and should care about. Such as how to behave like a proper lady,singing,& cooking.

The Stepmother looked at Cinderella; like Cinderella has it easy with her beauty and thought that Cinderella would get a Noble man in no time.

But the Step Mother wanted to give her own two daugthers a chance with there unfortunate unattractive lives. By putting them in line first.

Ursella was not really bad. She was only trying to catch King Tritan's eye. As she had a eight tentacle crush on him. So Ursella granted Ariels wish to be human, in hopes that King Tritan would pay attention to her.

Sitting on Pooh's pot

• Delawarean Girl

You just have to understand how Maleficent much of felt when it came to not getting a invitation from the King & Queen; to come and see the new baby Princess Aurora.

Why? That was just plain out rude in the King & Queen's part.Plus; also being told she (Maleficent) was not wanted. That was plain not right. Maleficent had every right to get a invitation and be accepted; just like they were. Maleficent in her mind; felt she had the right to punish them and have them learn a lesson from there uncalled for judgement.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

The Big Bad Wolf was really a nice guy. You see, he was unemployed and had no one to look after him. He just needed love, food, & a warm house to live in. But the three pigs were scared of him. So each time he approached them, he asked for their love and charity. They did not comply. Unfortunatly a large gust of wind knocked over the pigs house while the wolf was outside and they thought he blew it down. So the pigs ran over to the practical pigs brick house and told him about how the wolf was out to eat them. The Wolf went to the brick house and once again tried to explain that all he wanted was love and charity. But the three pigs scared him off.

This was always an assignment I gave my High school students when I was teaching! It is a blast!

• Delawarean Girl

I have been kind of thinking about doing Cruella too.
    But trying to think of her point of view; kind of makes me want to hurl.
    I think it's best to listen to someone else for Cruella.*thinking directly at VF*
    Last edited by Hayley B; 09-03-2006 at 03:22 PM.

• Delawarean Girl

You have to understand Scar from the Lion King. After all; he was first in line before that "Little hair ball" arrived and plus for someone like Mufasa to dig more into Scar's anger by saying "That hair ball is my son and your future king" only added more logs to Scar's fire. Mufasa should of just let Scar be with his misery. Scar couldn't help in thinking of the tradition being unfair.

• Delawarean Girl

The Ringmaster from Dumbo. Should not be really considered a villian. If you really look at it. All he was really doing was his job.

Of course in our view only. We knew that Mrs.Jumbo was only trying to protect her little baby and got mad with that teenager hurting and picking on Dumbo and yes; indeed it was mean of the ringmaster to whip Mrs.Jumbo and throw her into that jail carriage.

But you have to look at the Ringmaster's point of view. Especially when he first walked out and said "What's going on?". All he saw was a mad elephant harming his circus. So as the boss that he is; he was only doing his job by protecting the people and his circus. This goes with making Dumbo a clown also. In the ringmaster's view; Dumbo ruin the show and he also caused harm to his circus when it came to being a climax. Again, the ringmaster was only doing his job in protecting his circus. So he made Dumbo a clown; so Dumbo wouldn't cause any harm there.

• Title: [scanning.....]

Man was only trying to get food for his family when he hunted the deer. Unfortuantely, some dolt dropped a lantern as they were out at night and set the whole forest ablaze
    Buy Genius eau de toilette: Made with 1% Inspiration

Happiness is returning after a much regretted hiatus!!!

BOO!