Page 1 of 135 1234112651101 ... LastLast

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

RCMC: The King Has Left The Building!

First, a little history....

Once upon a time, in the land of MiceChat there lived some people who over the course of time and posting together, became friends. And even though everyone for the most part got along with everyone else, and all hung out together in various parts of MiceChatville, they tended to group themselves into general camps, one the DMCA and one the Random Court among others.

And life, while not always good, was ok. We all continued to post, sometimes together, sometimes in select places, and after a time of being underground for a while, the Random Court once again surfaced and began life anew!

First came the Random Inquisition!!! A certain member of the court had been grossly negligent in appearing before the court, and had been AWOL for so long we all forgot what his name was!

It has therefore been deemed by the official Random Court of MiceChat, that charges shall be brought forth with must haste (and a little bit of mustard and relish) against one said...whats his name... and we the reining court shall proceed forthwith with this official Inquisition against you. The following summons has been sent to you officially via carrier snail.

Dear Messrs LSD, (Formally known as the Duke of Randomness... we think...)
    You have been found guilty by the Random Inquisition of being AWOL for so long, that we have forgotten the acronym that we used for you. You will face punishment in The RCMC Random Inquisition Thread, in the currently ironically named Fun and Games lounge.
    Sincerely,
    The Random Inquisition

I, the Jester of Randomness, herby turn over this inquisition to the founding and new members of the Random Court!

Let whatever Mouse you believe in... have mercy on your soul!
    He was found quilty of most of the charges, plea barganed his way to freedom, mostly by accusing the Jester of being a witch, who if she had really been a witch would of turned him into a newt (oh wait... she did!) and was formally sent out to the woods for restitution in his baby blue speedo.

Next came the Random Inssurrection, dedicated by our King of Randomness...
    Quote Originally Posted by RideWarrior
    The RCMC is primarily a random thread and an informal club. All are welcome to join for free as this is not MC Gold...and you are not dropped for non-participation. Above all, this is a place to build friendships with good-hearted, creative and fun loving MiceChatters. We will even have Disneyland Meets from time to time.

Members are given titles and roles that are a cross between mediaeval times and modern times. Most of us are a tad rebellious and irreverent with respect to convention...hence the word "Insurrection" in our thread title. We do not particularly give a care whether we fit in everywhere.

To all who come to this random place: welcome. The RCMC is your thread.
    Here, weirdness relives bizarre memories of Loserdom. And, here, youth may savor the challenge and promise of irritating and making angry the tired middle-agers.

The RCMC is dedicated to the perverse ideals, the kinky dreams, and the mass confusion that have created a place to go, other than the bathroom…

with the hope that it will be a source of random joy and perspiration to all the world of MiceChat.

MiceSpeed Ahead!!!
    And once again, life, while not always good was at least random again. We cavorted together...we brought in new members... we were borderline naughty. Ok, so frequently we went over that border. But our only mission in life was to have fun and make a whole lot of friends along the way! We loved everyone! We wanted everyone to have fun with us! But there was sinister forces afoot! First Splash was kidnapped and sent to the evil Land of Warner, the Jester was captured and for a time was being held with him, then once their release was attained, one day, it happened!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RideWarrior

This just in by the RCMC mail service...a written message from the King.

"HELP!!!

My worst feers have taken place. Haters from the Realm of the MC Board have knabbed me and I am being held hostage. Don't have a clue as to where I am as they have me blindfolded. We were travelling in the direction of the sun before it became nightime. We are camped out somewhere, and I was told that we will continue on our journey come early morn.

Fortunately, the random carrier pigeons have writing pins in their pouches, and are trained to home in on me, undetected. Penguin, I know that you are satisfied with being the jester. But in my absence, I need you to become my acting Queen and call the shots. With your expertise, I know that I am in good hands. Please assemble a search party immediately.

AlexLoup, I am going to add an additional title to your repertoir. I hereby dubb thee, Lady Lightspeed, Fairest Knight of the Random RCMC Realm. Pengy and Alex, we need to get Sir Fantastic, Hilsbro, Princess KC, HH, Minimouse, Splash, Duke LDF, Empress Laura, Radio Duke, Candy Girl and anybody else you can think of envolved in my rescue. Please, everyone, remember and honor my request to seek the assistance of the DMCA.

We've had our differences, but "NO KINGDOM IS AN ISLAND". We need alliances in order to become stronger in the face this sinister and dark evil that has decended upon our free, kinky and most wonderful land."

Oh my goodness!!! My worst fears have been realized!!! I KNEW there was something afoot!! I sensed an underlying current of discontent....

Our King has been kidnapped!!!! NOOOOOO!!!! What are we going to do!!!!?????

How can I go on!! My King!! My partner in Random naughyness!!! My Friend!!! I can't go on alone without you here with us!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!!

*pulling self together....wiping face on kings robe he left behind on his throne*

*sniffle...*

Must be strong.... must gather strength... must rally the troups!!!

Fear not my dear King!!! I won't let you down!!! I shall gather the knights of randomness!

I will send them out in force to smite down the evilness that has taken you from us!

I will enlist the Fryer to administer prayers to all involved!

If neccessary.... we will execute those involved in this dasterdly crime!

WE WILL NOT REST UNTIL OUR KING IS ONCE AGAIN BACK WITH US!!!

ARISE TROUPS! ARISE MEMBERS OF THE RANDOM COURT!!! WE MUST GATHER ALL OF OUR STRENGTH AND SEEK THE HELP OF ALL WE CAN, EVEN FROM THE KINGDOM OF THE DMCA TO BRING OUR KING BACK TO US!!
    We have assembled two teams from the Random Court to seek out where the king has been taken to! Bondswoman Alex and Princess KC have been selected to head up the two regiments! But...

We need everyones help!! This mission is too critical and too important to not seek the help of all! It was the Kings greatest desire and wish that all of Micechat... the RCMC, the DMCA and all others work together as one to secure his release from the evil forces that have taken him!! We will unite all the kingdoms of MiceChat under one banner of friendship to crusade forward to our goal!

Join us!! Join us now in friendship and solidarity as we work together to form new alliances to right this injustice to one of our own!

...unless the King just had too much to drink again and is now wandering around without his trousers in some small hamlet in Germany...in which case jello shots for all and lets party!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: RCMC: The King Has Left The Building!

Count me in.

I actually read all that.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Yes!! Barbara will join forces with us!!

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Iron-Clad Allie

This just in by the RCMC mail service...a new written message from the King.

An excited pigion was a real dove and travelled godspeed to inform me of the excellent news that Barbaraann has joined the royal mission to release me from the bonds of the black of heart...the self-possessed haters. Bless thee, Barbara. Bless the Queen Jester Pengy for organizing a most gallant recue party (that likes to party on the side hee hee ), and for starting this ingenious, fascinating and fun new thread. Bless thee Friar Hilsbro for creating our whimsical new thread title.

What more can a captured kinky king in the grips of polyunsaturated evil wish for? I know...I propose a Jello Shot toast to the Random Court's newest member Barbaraann. All join in and sing this toast, together.

Quick access to interesting and useful features on weather.com® including your
    36-hour and 10-day extended forecasts, a vacation planner, a sun safety
    advisor, a fitness forecast, and more.

Ah, ba ba ba ba barbara ann
    Ba ba ba ba barbara ann

Oh barbara ann, help save our land
    Barbara ann
    You got me rockin and a-rollin
    Rockin at a-random
    Barbaraann ba ba
    Ba barbara ann

Went to a Royal Court dance, lookin for romance
    Saw barbara ann, so I thought Id take a chance
    With barbara ann, barbara ann
    Save our land
    (oh! oh!)
    Rockin at a-random
    Barbara ann ba ba
    Ba ba ba ba JAM!!!

Ba ba ba ba barbara ann
    Ba ba ba ba barbara ann

Tried peggy sue
    Tried betty lou
    Tried Britney Spears, too
    But she didn't have a clue
    Barbara ann, barbara ann
    Save our land
    Barbara ann
    Take my hand
    Rockin at a-random
    Barbara ann ba ba
    Ba Barbaraann

Last edited by Ride Warrior; 09-13-2006 at 04:21 AM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Empress of Randomness

I can help search at the weekend.....

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post

This just in by the RCMC mail service...a new written message from the King.

An excited pigion was a real dove and travelled godspeed to inform me of the excellent news that Barbaraann has joined the royal mission to release me from the bonds of the black of heart...the self-possessed haters. Bless thee, Barbara. Bless the Queen Jester Pengy for organizing a most gallant recue party (that likes to party on the side hee hee ), and for starting this ingenious, fascinating and fun new thread. Bless thee Friar Hilsbro for creating our whimsical new thread title.

What more can a captured kinky king in the grips of polyunsaturated evil wish for? I know...I propose a Jello Shot toast to the Random Court's newest member Barbaraann. All join in and sing this toast, together.

Quick access to interesting and useful features on weather.com® including your
    36-hour and 10-day extended forecasts, a vacation planner, a sun safety
    advisor, a fitness forecast, and more.

Ah, ba ba ba ba barbara ann
    Ba ba ba ba barbara ann

Oh barbara ann, help save our land
    Barbara ann
    Rockin at a-random
    Barbaraann ba ba
    Ba barbara ann

Went to a Royal Court dance, lookin for romance
    Saw barbara ann, so I thought Id take a chance
    With barbara ann, barbara ann
    Save our land
    (oh! oh!)
    Rockin at a-random
    Barbara ann ba ba
    Ba ba ba ba JAM!!!

Ba ba ba ba barbara ann
    Ba ba ba ba barbara ann

Tried peggy sue
    Tried betty lou
    Tried Britney Spears, too
    But she didn't have a clue
    Barbara ann, barbara ann
    Save our land
    Barbara ann
    Take my hand
    Rockin at a-random
    Barbara ann ba ba
    Ba Barbaraann

How is it that even when the king is kidnapped we can still hear him SINGING!

I TOLD you he wasn't wearing his trousers!

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

* Penguin stands looking out the tower window, contemplating the task ahead...*

Ah, fear not my king... for even now the troops are gathering, checking supplys and readying themselves for the journey. Hold fast the hope my king, that we will quickly be successful in this mission and soon you will once again be home with us... safe and sound. Micespeed my dear king... Micespeed!

*...making mental note.... have Alex and KC take an extra pair of trousers along... just in case.... *

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

They keep singing my song.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

You know of course, that I don't have a clue what's really been going on all this time?

• Sshhh, being very quiet

We must save the KING! I'm in!

• pronounced, Casey Jr. 1

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    *...making mental note.... have Alex and KC take an extra pair of trousers along... just in case.... *
    , ooh, thanks for the reminder p engy, i have packed my extra pair of trousers

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    You know of course, that I don't have a clue what's really been going on all this time?
    Thats ok!! You're here to support us and thats what matters!!

• Empress of Randomness

Does BA need to be dubbed?....

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by claribella View Post
    We must save the KING! I'm in!
    Excellent!! Claribella is in! We shall assign you a task later!! I'm not sure if we need more ground troups or where the need is, but we will always find you a place!

• Jail Bondswoman of RCMC

Blog Entries

We do need a few field Doctors, since DA has jumped ship.

Page 1 of 135 1234112651101 ... LastLast