Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Just Me

Re: You know It's not your day when...

on your first weekday off since starting your job you have to go pickup your son from school because he was in a fight...and school hadn't even started yet.

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

You come back from a 3 week paternity leave and the first day back, you get 'chewed' twice for the same thing and are told that you need to change the level of customer service and expediency - yet prior to the paternity leave, everything was WONDERFUL and those you served LOVED LOVED LOVED you - (and you have emails to prove it.)

• Huh?

...you turn on the morning news and the news anchor announces that your day has been given to your dog since he has not had his day yet.
    -Tim

• Banned User

When you wake up and look at the clock and it says 10:00, when you forgot to change your clocks back, and your pissed because you really woke up early.

• Senior Minion

You go to the bathroom on your first break and realize that the dog ate the crotch out of your favorite pair of undies.

(Oh yeah ... obviously this actually happened ... I hit the snooze too many times that morning and got dressed in a hurry)

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch74 View Post
    You go to the bathroom on your first break and realize that the dog ate the crotch out of your favorite pair of undies.

(Oh yeah ... obviously this actually happened ... I hit the snooze too many times that morning and got dressed in a hurry)
    That's really bizarre.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    ...the dog had thrown up on the carpet

Off topic for Pengy!!

perscription diet ID dog food by Hill.
    my dogs did this to and the doc found that there bellys could not take the other dog foods. it comes in cans and in hard dog food. the dogs go nuts over it!!!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch74 View Post

maybe its time to throw them away, your dog must have known they needed to be buried and he was trying to get rid of them the safe way !!!!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by barfownz View Post
    When you wake up and look at the clock and it says 10:00, when you forgot to change your clocks back, and your pissed because you really woke up early.
    thats what the gangi does to you, ....... your sleep walking

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post

Off topic for Pengy!!

perscription diet ID dog food by Hill.
    my dogs did this to and the doc found that there bellys could not take the other dog foods. it comes in cans and in hard dog food. the dogs go nuts over it!!!
    ( need to look into that... because...)

When you wake up from trying to nap to get ready for night shift and the dogs have barfed not one, but 4 different places, two of them in the bedroom!!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    ( need to look into that... because...)

When you wake up from trying to nap to get ready for night shift and the dogs have barfed not one, but 4 different places, two of them in the bedroom!!!!
    my dog has a very sensitive stomache, the doc told me there livers have a hard time so the food they eat gets upchucked. my dog never, but never throws up any more. and he did it so often I was thinking of dying my carpet to matrch the puke spots!! I got the carpets torn out, new ones laid and the dog to the vet. he gave me this....
    and my dog and moms have never thrown up again. .except when I think all is well again and try a different food, then yep its puke every where again.
    ask for ID and I am tellign you, my dogs go nuts for the can stuff. we only give them 3 table spoons a day, and then the dry. they are happy dogs. old dogs but happy dogs

The day is today and your name is either Santorum or Rumsfeld.
    Amanda
    Just remember without a well written Disney Villain, there would be no point in the Heroes and the Princesses. Have you hugged a Disney Villain today?

• Banned User

there is like 3 feet of snow out side and to get to your shovel you have to walk thru the snow as you forgot the shovel in the garage

or.......... you dog is froze to the ground as soon as he leaves the porch and he makes you walk over and get him. ( yeah this happens every winter every day its below 30 degree;s
    he refuses to wear those boots !!

• love my friends

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
    there is like 3 feet of snow out side and to get to your shovel you have to walk thru the snow as you forgot the shovel in the garage

or.......... you dog is froze to the ground as soon as he leaves the porch and he makes you walk over and get him. ( yeah this happens every winter every day its below 30 degree;s
    he refuses to wear those boots !!

LOL

Friends for life

• love my friends

when the store says you credit card has been declined (hate when this happenes)

Friends for life

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast