Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

• Jail Bondswoman of RCMC

Blog Entries

Mystery In Disneyland III (Tokyo DisneySea): Shiriki Utundu

Warning: It is very long, and my Japanese is not very good.

1899/12/31

“Gentlemen,” said a man behind a desk. I have just come back from Africa with a gift from the tribe Mutundu.” The man stood up and looked at the crowd. They were all men, some had cameras and some had small notepads. The old man smiled and grabbed a sheet that was covering an item.

He eyed the crowd and with a dramatic swish of his hand he removed the sheet to reveal a small grotesque idol. “The Shiriki Utundu!” The other man that was standing to one side of the desk picked up the idol and held it for all to see.

There was a flurry of lights flashing and bulbs popping. Finally a man near a wall stood up. “Mr. Hightower.” The old man looked at this new person. “Mr. Strong.”

“There have been reports of deaths in your expedition team, since you had ‘stolen’ the Shiriki Utundu. Some say it is a curse.”

“Nonsense,” Hightower yelled clearly getting upset with this man. “There are no such things as curses.”

“But your team said that you have provoked the spirit by stealing-”

“I have not stolen this artifact Mr. Strong.”

“But Mr. Hightower-”

“Get out of my hotel!”

However, Manfred Strong was not one to give up especially since his employer of the New York Globe Telegraph; Mr. Endicott was the rival of Hightower. So through a friend who worked at the hotel, he managed to slip on a waiters vest and grabbed a serving try with one glass of champagne on it. When Strong left the employees room he saw the Expedition party in full swing. As he walked past the main elevator, Hightower came walking by with a glass of champagne in one hand… and the idol in the other. His manservant Smelding following.

“But what if Mr. Strong said was true?”

“Bullocks,” Hightower replied and place the empty glass onto the serving tray that Manfred was hold, which made him loose his grip on the plate and it tumbled, he bent over to clean it and heard the two talking again.

Hightower pushed the floor button to get to his Penthouse on top of the hotel. “But how could you ignore the Shaman’s warning… you did steal it.”

Hightower laughed and lit a cigar that he had put into his mouth. “The shaman was a zealous idiot.” The elevator doors open and he stepped inside. “What would this do to me if it did this?” He gave another laugh and plunged his cigar into the top of the idol.

Manfred had finished up cleaning and saw Hightower put his burning cigar to the idols head, and then the elevator closed. However Manfred swore he saw the idols eyes glow green.

Beatrice Endicott, saw a flash of lighting outside of her house. What bothered her was that the storm had not only come in too quickly, but that she swore it was green. Curious she walked to her window and looked out.
    The lighting was green.

Suddenly lighting erupted from inside of the hotel, which was across the street form Beatrice’s home. The lighting covered the elevator and the elevator made a quick drop to Earth.

Panic spread inside the hotel as the party guests fled.

Manfred saw the crashed elevator doors open. Smelding who was knocked off his feet from the blast crawled over to the elevator. Manfred joined him shortly after.
    All that was in the elevator was the fez that Hightower was wearing…

And the Shiriki Utundu.

Manfred looked at the idol; he could not believe what he was seeing…

The idols eyes were glowing green, and it was laughing.

2007/1/12

“In 1912, Ms. Endicott and Mr. Strong got invitations to visit the hotel before it opened.”

A man in his late twenties stood there looking at a group, they were in the library.
    “They had been at odds for awhile, those two. Strong wanted the place demolished. Endicott, my grandmother wanted to save the hotel.” The man smiled. “So because she was the head of the New York Preservation Society, she got what she wanted. To open the place, and give tours.” He looked at the group a high school boy yawned. “But like I said, they both got invited to the place.”

He paced in front of the desk but behind the wood railing. “Neither of them would say what happened that night. However Mr. Strong began to work for Ms. Endicott.” He now pointed to an empty pedestal. “The idol has been sitting on this pedestal ever since it opened to the public in 1912.” He now walked behind the desk and pointed his finger to the Shiriki Utundu

which was now on the desk. “Until last week when we moved him so we can fix his pedestal.”

“Then he is reason why an employee died last week,” someone in the back said.

“He has nothing to do with the accident, the stairs were old and the area was off limits until we could work on it.”

“So,” someone else said after about a minute of silence. “What happened to Endicott and Strong?”

“Ms. Endicott married a Mr. Bryce, and when she was older had a son. Who like his mother married late in life to a Ms. Gracey he was her fourth. Then they had me.”

“Mr. Strong,” said that same voice from the back. “Married a few years later, he was in his fifties when he had his only son.” The group turned to look at the woman in her mid-twenties. “And like his father the son waited until he was in his forties to have me.”
    The grandson of Beatrice groaned. “What are you doing here, Ms. Strong?”

Suddenly the library went dark.

Laughter filled the small room, as it drowned out the other noises that they could hear. Then it stopped and someone screamed. “Oh hush up,” said a woman’s voice that they could not recognize.

A green light emanated from the idol on the desk. It opened its eyes.

だれが私の家から私を取除くことを試みているか。

“What is he saying,” asked another woman trying to huddle closer to Beatrice’s grandson.

A flash light turned on behind them causing the huddling woman to scream.

“Christ’s sake people.” They as a group turned to look at a woman, holding the flash light and a clipboard. “Screaming is not necessary.”

She pulled a lighter from her pocket and went about lighting the emergency candles.

“Who are you,” asked Ms. Strong. “Me? Oh I’m the interpreter and your only hope of surviving this thing.” After she lit the last candle she blew out the light from the lighter and put it into her pocket. “Someone made Shiriki here angry.” She walked up to the desk and started counting heads. “So out of a group if ten, you grab seven?”

何が私からほしいと思うか。何でも見ることは堅い。

“Butt hole,” she mumbled. She turned to the group. “Who touched him? Who tried to hurt or kidnap him?”

The group was silent. “Great,” she said with a sigh, “I want to sleep but I can’t.”

She looked at the idol. “It’s your fault.”

何か。

“All right then we do this the mystery way.” She pointed to the idol. “He will give me clues. In turn I will show them to you… unless he learns English quickly.”

黙りなさい。

“Never mind this,” a man said and ran to the door that they came into. “It’s locked,” the woman said in a sing-song voice. She was right. The man grumbled and sat down on the floor. “If you are deemed innocent you will be let go through an opening that Shiriki will create, it will be different every time.”

“And the guilty,” the high school boy asked.

“Good question. If you are found guilty, then you will be going Mr. Hightower… in the Twilight Zone.”

他のタワーについての冗談を作ることを止めなさい。

“Hush up; you’ve never seen the show.” She turned away from him. “Ninny.” She turned to the group.

“Now sit down. Relax. I’ll bring some games, and food.”

The woman walked up a tapestry and lifted it, there was a door. “Shi.”

The door unlocked and she walked out. “Have fun she said before closing the door.

今私にすべての弓!

But when he looked, they were all separating into smaller groups, completely ignoring him.

私は孤独である。
    Last edited by AlexLoup; 01-12-2007 at 12:31 AM.

Blog Entries

Re: Mystery In Disneyland III (Tokyo DisneySea): Shiriki Utundu

Suspects:

Barfownz- Grandson of Beatrice Endicott, and heir to the fortune. When the New York Preservation Society dropped the Hightower Hotel from their list, his father bought the hotel and continued doing the tours. He doesn’t believe in the curse of the Shiriki Utundu. He has agreed to head a tour to dispel the rumors of the current death of an employee.

Hilsbro- A student at a local high school. He’s there for an assignment on a person who has had an impact on New York. He chose Harrison Hightower III for his impact on the skyline of New York. He has never heard of the Curse, or of the idol.

MigitMouse- An architect student who has come to the hotel to study the building. He knows very little about Hightower, and he doesn’t care. But he did notice a large basement area that seemed to have no way in.

Lady Diamond- A woman from an elite family in New York. She has been pining and trying to woo Barfownz ever since they went to a private high school together. She is there to ‘support’ (or stalk) her would-be husband. However her family has fallen onto hard times, and her parents know of the artifacts that are in the hotel…

Penguinsoda- A member of the New York Paranormal Association. She is one in a group of four who are trying to get the okay to study the house, and exorcise the Shiriki Utundu.

Lashbear- A man who looked up to Hightower, in fact he wants the hotel, the artifacts, an even Shiriki for himself. He knows of the curse and does not care, for like Hightower, he does not believe in it.

VMK_Addict- The granddaughter of Manfred Strong. Hearing the story that her grandfather told her when she was young before he died. She is convinced that the curse is real and is trying to get Barfownz to realize that too. Telling him that it is best not to mess with the Shiriki Utundu and there was a reason why it was up there in the first place.
    Last edited by AlexLoup; 02-28-2007 at 11:16 PM.

Blog Entries

Everytime, Shriki talks his picture will show up in the post.

Clue list:

#1: The Person who tried to take the Shiriki Utundu knows about Hightower.

被告人はHightowerについて知っている誰かである。

#2: A letter:
    To the owners and employees of the Hightower Hotel.

I have taken the route of the original hotel and have taken the idol. Don't try to figure out who I am.

hahaha.

#3: The Suspect is Male.

#4:

The employees have called to say that they have found two letters, ine to the suspect and one unfinished letter.

Letter #1:

How are things,

What are you thinking? Have you not heard of the curse that surronds the Hotel. I thought mom raised you better. It's that darned thingy. Be careful all right.

Letter #2

You're a Moron,

Curse? We are what older then ten? There is no curse, it was a freak accident. I'm taking the idol and anything else I can find.

#5:
    彼が見るものをとマウスが幸せな間、くまはより大きい事のために懇願する。
    While the mouse is happy with what he sees, the bear wants to grab all the happiness he could.
    Last edited by AlexLoup; 03-05-2007 at 11:26 PM.

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

Great.....her we are....stuck in this room...I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!....I am not about to be late
    Last edited by Hilsbro; 01-12-2007 at 10:08 PM.

Blog Entries

BWAHAHAHAHA!

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

why must you punish me....is this a punishment for working on my essay the day before it is due...are you trying to teach me a lesson???....Is it not to wait till the last minute...is it not to trust everyone you know....*looks around room*...I think it is #2....

• Down Under without Nemo..

Lashbear appears to have nodded off in the corner of the room [due to being away from home on a very slow dial-up connection] but he appears to stir - he looks like he's waking up [back to high-speed connection this time tomorrow....]
    DLR California - 1991, 1999, 2002, 2007, 2009
    DLR Florida - 2002, 2007
    DLR Tokyo - 2005
    DLR Paris - 2011
    DLR Hong Kong -2011
    DLR Beijing -TBA

Blog Entries

そうだれでも Twilight Zone を昨晩見たか。

• keep moving forward...

soo...while were stuck here why not study the wonderful architecture of this building...observe the intriquite design of the the ceiling and walls, very nice

• Banned User

I'm not the one who...

• Down Under without Nemo..

Quote Originally Posted by Shiriki Utundu View Post

そうだれでも Twilight Zone を昨晩見たか。
    No, sorry, I missed that episode.
    DLR California - 1991, 1999, 2002, 2007, 2009
    DLR Florida - 2002, 2007
    DLR Tokyo - 2005
    DLR Paris - 2011
    DLR Hong Kong -2011
    DLR Beijing -TBA

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries

i'm confused.. Also why am I not a suspect, I am a very suspicious person :P

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Analyst View Post
    i'm confused.. Also why am I not a suspect, I am a very suspicious person :P
    You didn't sign up, now go to a corner until I come back.

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries

How rude, a corner! Why not a box?

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

Blog Entries

黙りなさい! 事故によって来た。許可なしで現われることを止めなさい。

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast