You know somebody is a tourist when...
- They stand in at the entrance to Jungle Cruise trying to figure out the tour times when they see the sign above the entrance that says "Tours Daily".
- They belive you really need a ticket and passport to ride Star Tours.
- During heavy crowds they stop in the middle of a walkway to take a picture.
- They wear cargo shorts.
- Their Hawaiian style shirts are tucked into their cargo shirts.
- On top of those cargo shorts, they're wearing fanny packs.
- On top of that Hawaiian style shirt, they wear their park passport on a lanyard.
- They wear sports sneakers.
- when they are wearing business suits
- when they dont wear deoderant
- when they get in the fastpass line even though they dont have a fastpass
Now its your turn. You think of some.