Page 1 of 134 1234112651101 ... LastLast

• Queen of Randomness

RCMC: The Bold and the Random, and the Beautiful Too!

Welcome to Random Court of Mice Chat's Soap Opera know as "The Bold and the Random, and the Beautiful". To catch all of you new viewers (and those that were probably in bed when all this happened) to what happened in the last episode....

On the most recent episode of The Bold and the Random, and the Beautiful Too!: DG and MG were going to turn 2 G's into one, when all of a sudden, the judge from Canada ordered that DG be thrown into the Random prison for posting far too pretty pictures of herself on the Internet. Secretly, AlexLoup was planning on helping DG escape from Random prison, knowing she was almost innocent.

Meanwhile, Michelle, RadioBarry, and Fantasmico! were planning on taking over the Random Court, overthrowing the King and the Queen. Aura discovered the plot and went to tell the king. He was however stopped by the random inqusition and the mommy stick when Pengy was trying to figure out the secret messages he was relaying in his posts.

What will happen next? Will DG and MG ever be together? Will Aura ever be able to escape the wrath of the mommy stick? Will the overthrow happen? Find out next on The Bold and the Random, and the Beautiful Too!

Next episode: DG and Alex were planning the escape very carefully. They could not let anyone know of their plot. It would be too dangerous. DG, wanting to tell MG of the plan, sent a secret message to him via PM. What she was unaware of was that the Judge sent the Canadian Secret Service to intercept all incoming PMs to MG. They discovered the message. *tense music here

The plot to overthrow the Random royals was well underway. Fantasmico! had conjured up a secret potion that would cause everyone in the RCMC to fall asleep. It was planned so that while all the RCMCs were asleep, the Random Royals would be killed. What the rebels did not know was that DG was still in prison. This would ruin the whole scheme. They would only have killed the King. The Queen would still be alive...

Do they go through with the plan? What happens with DG's PM to MG? Find out next...

We Now Interrupt this episode of TBRBT To Bring You This Important Announcement... RadioBarry Live! RadioBarry sings all the greatest hits, including his own cover of "American Pie." You can see him live at the RCMC this weekend only! Get your tickets today from randomticketmaster.com

The Bold and the Random, and the Beautiful Too! cntd (special installment)

The Canadian Judge has thrown the book at two young hooligans, Ray and Ashley. Each were thrown into prison in the cell next to DG. They were able to overhear Alex and DG discussing the plot. They want to help with the escape in attempt to get back at the Judge...

The Bold and the Random and the Beautiful Too: DG and ALex worked together and were able to get DG out of the prison. The problem was that Splash and his confidents were waiting for them. They learned from the PM what DG was going to do. 2BCNTD

(Written by Aura of Foreboding who is indeed a male)

The Bold and the Random... The Beautiful Too! is TAKEOVER by Master Gracie for this alternate ending.

Last week on The Bold and the Random... The Beautiful Too!........

The Canadian Judge has thrown the book at two young hooligans, Ray and Ashley. Each were thrown into prison in the cell next to DG. They were able to overhear Alex and DG discussing the plot. They want to help with the escape in attempt to get back at the Judge...

But now what happens when someone so powerful, so amazing, so strong, and REALLY SEXY decides to do something about it?

Thats right the hot, steamy, buffed MASTER GRACIE bursts into the jail and sweeps DG off her feet (while singing "you've lost that loving feeling") He busts out Ray and Ashley because they decide that MG is just to hot to say no to. Uttering his famous line "Come with me if you want to live!"

The plot to tumble the RCMC is put on hold as this new alliances main priority is stopping the evil Aura of Evilness!

When will he be taken down? How will he be taken down? Where will he be taken down?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME!!!!

(The below was written by Aura)
    TBRBT CNTD: After escaping from the prison, DG and her companions encountered the evil Canadian Judge, Splash. He had heard of the plan and was waiting for them just outside the main wall. He, along with his cronies, was able to round up the newly released prinsoners, MasterGracie, and Alex and take them to his courtroom, where he locked them all. He couldn't wait to tell King RW about the doings of the Queen and her random friends.

Meanwhile, Luke and Noah were plotting with Fantasmico! to overthrow the King. The sleeping spell that Fantasmico! had developed was nearly complete. She would be ready to use it on the Kingdom.

Aura still had to tell RW about the plot, but Pengy had beaten him senseless with the mommystick. There was nothing he could do. Pengy didn't know the truth. She was unaware that the Random Court was in danger...

TBRBT CNTD: While trapped in the courtroom of the evil Canadian, DG, Ray, Ashley, MG, and Alex plotted over a way to get out. They noticed that the chamber had no windows or no doors... It was a rather illogical challenge, but they were up for it. In the midst of their contemplation, MG, world renowned for his E-Ticket rides, decided to entertain the prisoners.

Meanwhile, Barbaraann and Bassbone, the BBs, were marching through the woods when they stumbled upon the body of Aura. They didn't want to revive him. They had special plans for their find. They took him off to their cottage in the woods.

Pengy was summoned by Fantasmico!, Luke, Noah, Victor, Nikki, Barnabas, and Angelique to meet them. Fantasmico! poured the potion into some rum and gave it to Pengy. It worked! Fantasmico! decided to steal the all powerful mommystick, with which she would attempt to take over the kingdom!

TBRBT: CNTD:

Unaware of the activities of the Anti-Random Confederation, King RW went about his daily business in search of Alex, his jail bondagewoman. He had a special project for her to work on. The Anti-Random Confederation, however, lead by Fantasmico! was about ready to strike and take over the kingdom with the magic sleeping potion and the all powerful mommystick, recently stolen from Pengy. Michelle and RadioBarry, apart of the Anti-Random Federation, along with Luke and Noah, Victor and Nikki, and Barnabas and Angelique, all had their own bit of revenge to take out against members of the random court.

Meanwhile, Aura, was taken off to the cottage of the BBs, Barbaraann and BassBone. They wanted to use him in their evil experimenting. He would become their subject of marshmallowification. They were attempting to turn him into a giant PEEP!

While DG, MG, Ray, Ash, Alex, and the others were still in jail, MG was still showing off his E-Ticket powers, to the dismay of many. His rides clearly weren't as good as those at Disneyland. All of a sudden, a blazing light appeared! It was the Good Fairy, Ginarella! Would she save them? Find out next time on TBRBT!

So stay tuned to "RCMC: The Bold and the Random, and the Beautiful Too" to see what will happen next in this exciting soap opera where you the RCMC are the star players and if you join us then you too can be apart of this thrilling adventure!

Here's the line up of past threads:

The RCMC Random Inquisition

RCMC Inssurrection: MiceSpeed Ahead!

RCMC: The King Has Left The Building!

RCMC: The Emergency Thread System Has Been Activated

RCMC: Pull up a chair, grab a drink and wait for summer!

RCMC: Voted Bestest Tasting Rum in the WORLD!!!

RCMC: Feeling HOT HOT HOT! Where's that Rum!!??

RCMC: War of the Llamas!! Here, have a Rumdrop!

RCMC: Fire the Cannons

RCMC: Enter If You Dare!, Random Is Now In Session

RCMC: Now Enhanced * For Your Entertainment!

RCMC: The Sun Sets On The Summer Of 2007

RCMC: Haunted Halloween High School

Rum Soaked Llamas Glomping On An Open Fire

RCMC - Never ask a Llama what he's hiding behind his back, or he might......

RCMC: Will the Real Rum Llama Please Stand Up?

RCMC: Llama want a cookie? Too bad, It's Ray’s.

RCMC: We Now Interrupt This Program To Bring You This Important Announcement...
    Last edited by DisneyGal; 02-24-2008 at 05:21 PM. Reason: add the lastest installment of TBRBT

Welcome to my blog!
    A Photographed Life
    12/28: Copperopolis, California

• I'll pencil this in later

Re: RCMC: The Bold and the Random, and the Beautiful Too!

nice thread! great job!

• Golden State of Mind

mine
    Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

• Queen of Randomness

Welcome to my blog!
    A Photographed Life

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rayangelo View Post
    nice thread! great job!
    So you get to pick the number again.

• Never give in.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGal View Post
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥

• Queen of Randomness

How did I not get that. I posted the thread for goodness sakes.

Welcome to my blog!
    A Photographed Life

• Golden State of Mind

Excellent job girl on the new thread!

• I'll pencil this in later

Quote Originally Posted by Master Gracie View Post
    mine
    nah-uh mister!
    lets go with.. 111.
    a nice picket fence for Mr.Radiobarry!

• Golden State of Mind

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGal View Post
    How did I not get that. I posted the thread for goodness sakes.
    sorry but the new number was 2 not 1

• Queen of Randomness

nice thread! great job!
    Excellent job girl on the new thread!
    Thank you! I had to go through many pages to find all that stuff....lol.

Welcome to my blog!
    A Photographed Life

• Merry 2014!

Now its soemthing else
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

• Queen of Randomness

sorry but the new number was 2 not 1
    Yeah but I knew when the thread was going to be posted.

Welcome to my blog!
    A Photographed Life

• Golden State of Mind

nah-uh mister!
    lets go with.. 111.
    a nice picket fence for Mr.Radiobarry!
    darn you!

• Never give in.

If I'm smart enough to make a thread one time...can I?
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥

Page 1 of 134 1234112651101 ... LastLast