Thread: Random Rants

• Ace of Randomness

Random Rants

This is a Thread for if you just need to let loose and get it out i couldve used this thread a while ago so im starting one hope you all enjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGal View Post
    Jatana, we should have uber fun together.
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateChick View Post
    *Wipes a bit of whipped cream from the side of your mouth.*
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginarella View Post
    You are awesome.

Increase my population

Increase my Industry

• Circle of Ancients

Re: Random Rants

You first

• Ace of Randomness

Fine im sick of all these people who think its ok to have been announced to be married then break up and go for there best friend!!!! I think that is like the lowest of the low...
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGal View Post
    Jatana, we should have uber fun together.
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateChick View Post
    *Wipes a bit of whipped cream from the side of your mouth.*
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginarella View Post
    You are awesome.

Increase my population

Increase my Industry

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by Jatana View Post
    Fine im sick of all these people who think its ok to have been announced to be married then break up and go for there best friend!!!! I think that is like the lowest of the low...
    Ouch- Yikes

------

Jury Duty can bite me.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

I hate that when I am exhausted and want to take a power nap it seems its time to put the dishes away, watch loud TV, etc. I want my peace and quiet.

• Minion

Blog Entries

I hate when someone demands I believe what they believe in, and if i dn't i am called "closed-minded". But then they turn around and call me a fool because of my personal indepedant opinion...

so basically hypocrites

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

So there was a bakers rack on eBay that my daughter liked, I told her I'd get it for her for her "Easter" present. I sent a message to the seller asking if it could be shipped to a different address than mine, they said sure just include a note with the address where I wanted it sent. Cool.

This morning I checked the Fed Ex tracking....

THEY ARE SENDING IT TO MY ADDRESSS!!!! WHAT FREAKING PART OF SEND IT SOMEWHERE ELSE DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!!!!!

So now, I'm going to have to turn around... reship it to her... pay twice the shipping just to get it to her..... It wasn't a fancy or expensive one... but by the time I pay for shipping twice...

I was soooooo mad I sent them a angry email this morning when I got home from work and told them what I thought of them!! I've been up since yesterday afternoon... the director of nursing showed up at work at 2 AM last night to "do some paperwork" (AKA spy).... then I come home to THIS!!!!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Disappearing/Reappearing

poor Pengy.

my rant? We are cursed!! We moved to this forsaken place the week after Thanksgiving. Since then, my daughter has been to the doctor 6 times...had an ear infection, TWO sinus infections, a bladder infection and constipation SO bad that she needed THREE laxatives.

I have been sick twice...the first time last longer than a week, and this time, 3 days.

My husband has gotten sick twice. Now, this may not seem like a big deal, but, we have been married for 9 years, and I could count how many times he's gotten sick on one hand and still have fingers left over. Tuesday he was even throwing up. I have NEVER known him to throw up.

We had an ice storm the week after we got here...which supposedly NEVER happens.

A tragic base incident (which a few of you know about).

And the weather is ever changing. The other day, it dropped 30 degrees in the matter of an hour.

I HATE this place.

• Banned User

When The **** Is Anybody Going To Do Something About The Damn Rising Gas Prices???? When Will The Oil Company Execs Get Off Of Their Greedy Lazy ***** And Start Doing Something About The Problem??????????

never, they are making money...what do they care?

• Banned User

I agree with pengy. I ordered a dvd from amazon.com. I gave specific instructions to make sure that the package arrived in one piece, with out tears, scraches, dents, etc.

GUESS WHAT HAPPENED????????

RIGHT!!!!!!

the front of the box bore a big shipping label sized label with the words "arrived in damaged condition. please inspect contents"

AND::::::::

it was a miracle the box that the dvd came in was in one piece, considering the volume of tape used to patch it up.

WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY USING THE PACKAGE FOR , A FOOTBALL?????

what ever happened to customer service?????
    Last edited by disneyfan07; 03-17-2008 at 11:14 PM.

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfan07 View Post
    I agree with pengy. I ordered a dvd from amazon.com. I gave specific instructions to make sure that the package arrived in one piece, with out tears, scraches, dents, etc.

GUESS WHAT HAPPENED????????

RIGHT!!!!!!

the front of the box bore a big shipping label sized label with the words "arrived in damaged condition. please inspect contents"

AND::::::::

it was a miracle the box that the dvd came in was in one piece, considering the volume of tape used to patch it up.

WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY USING THE PACKAGE FOR , A FOOTBALL?????

what ever happened to customer service?????
    if you have ever seen the first 5 minutes of Ace Ventura Pet Detective, i think UPS man would be a boring job.
    Angels Fan, born and raised.
    Come on you Galaxy.

• Never give in.

ugghh. As if having a major headache wasn't enough...I got Enchanted today and I went to go put in the code on DMR (Disney Movie Rewards) and it keeps saying the code is invalid!! I only have one invalid try left so I gave up until I get feedback from them after using Contact Us.
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥

• Banned User

I HATE PAYING BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stitchy View Post
    poor Pengy.

my rant? We are cursed!! We moved to this forsaken place the week after Thanksgiving. Since then, my daughter has been to the doctor 6 times...had an ear infection, TWO sinus infections, a bladder infection and constipation SO bad that she needed THREE laxatives.

I have been sick twice...the first time last longer than a week, and this time, 3 days.

My husband has gotten sick twice. Now, this may not seem like a big deal, but, we have been married for 9 years, and I could count how many times he's gotten sick on one hand and still have fingers left over. Tuesday he was even throwing up. I have NEVER known him to throw up.

We had an ice storm the week after we got here...which supposedly NEVER happens.

A tragic base incident (which a few of you know about).

And the weather is ever changing. The other day, it dropped 30 degrees in the matter of an hour.

I HATE this place.

add to that...me taking the little one back to the doctor today. Her ear infection has NOT healed..in fact, it's gotten worse. So bad...as a matter of fact, that they are sending us to an Ear, Nose, Throat doctor to find out why it hasn't healed. This just further my thought that we are cursed.