Something cool my friend showed me, I liked it.
Step 1: Put your iTunes, CD player, MP3 player, or equivalent on random.
Step 2: Post the first couple of lines from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Bold out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING
1. We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind
2. It was Sunday bloody Sunday when they shot the people there
3. One summer evening drunk to hell, I stood there nearly lifeless
4. I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things, we can do the tango just for two
5. Living easy, Living free. Season ticket on a one-way ride
6. I've been a wild rover for many's the year, and I spent all my money on whiskey and beer
7. I can't remember anything, can't tell if this is true or dream
8. Took the 60 bus out of Downtown Campbell, Ben Zanato he was on there he was waiting for me
9. Whats this, Whats this? Theres color everywhere
10. Dropped acid, Blue Oyster Cult concert, 14 years old. and I thought them lasers were a spider chasing me.
11. I am a weaver, a Calton weaver, I'm a rash and a roving blade. I've got silver in my pockets, and I'll follow the roving trade.
12. Baby, you make my heart beat faster
13. Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world. She took the midnight train going anywhere.
14. On the road to sweet Athye, hurooh, hurooh.
15. I took a stroll down the old long walk of a day-I-aye-I-aye
16. By a lonely prison wall, I heard a young girl calling
17. Boys and girls of every age, wouldn't you like to see something strange?
18. When its time to party we will party hard
19. Last night as I slept, I dreamt I met with Behan, I shook him by the hand and we passed the time of day
20. I danced in the morning when the world was young, Danced in the moon and the stars and the sun
21. I wish you would step off from that ledge my friend
22. In a neat little town they call Belfast, apprenticed to trade I was bound
23. In the year of our lord 1806, we set sail from the coal quay of Cork.
24. I was born on a Dublin street, where the royal drums do beat, and those bloody British feet they walked all over us.
25. Hey mom, there's something in the backroom
I was actually really surprised at the number of songs that people might recognize. I was afraid that I would get a bunch of songs that you guys may have never heard of, lol.