Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234561328 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 670
  1. #31

    • Queen of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    17,205

    Re: Feel like talking?

    I don't really use the radio, I live off of my iPod.


    Welcome to my blog!
    A Photographed Life
    12/28: Copperopolis, California

  2. #32

    • Back After Missing MC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Yzma's "Secret Lab"
    Posts
    4,253

    Re: Feel like talking?

    I like listening to comedy...stand up is a lot of fun and if I had to spend a lot of time on the road I would invest in a subscription.

    I am pretty sure I am the only one on the planet without an iPod...are they worth the money?

  3. #33

    •   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    37,963

    Re: Feel like talking?

    Quote Originally Posted by LlamaLover View Post
    I like listening to comedy...stand up is a lot of fun and if I had to spend a lot of time on the road I would invest in a subscription.

    I am pretty sure I am the only one on the planet without an iPod...are they worth the money?
    Hey Eve, this is Adam. I don't have an Ipod either.

  4. #34

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Anacortes, WA
    Posts
    8,618
    Blog Entries
    82

    Re: Feel like talking?

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    I on the other hand listen to anything except Rap or Hip hop, including...yes... country, new age, alt rock, bluegrass... which is why I'm more than happy to pay for my Sirius radio since we only have about 3 radio stations we can pick up here... and all of them are crap.
    No offense Penguin I hate your area. The mutt's school is right around there and we get nothing en route. I get stuck listening the one CD my mom leaves in her car, bad opera. Okay wait maybe I hate my mom's taste in music.

    I love my iPod. It's so worth the money. I got the shuffle and it makes me happy. I put on HSM while doing the dishes and sing along.

  5. #35

    • Queen of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    17,205

    Re: Feel like talking?

    Quote Originally Posted by LlamaLover View Post
    I like listening to comedy...stand up is a lot of fun and if I had to spend a lot of time on the road I would invest in a subscription.

    I am pretty sure I am the only one on the planet without an iPod...are they worth the money?
    It's one of the best things that I have ever bought. Sure one could live without one but I don't think that I could go back. I have a hook up in my car and a player in my apt. and it helps me get by during class.


    Welcome to my blog!
    A Photographed Life
    12/28: Copperopolis, California

  6. #36

    • Grumpy old man
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sonoma State University
    Posts
    1,530

    Re: Feel like talking?

    I'm leaning towards satellite radio soon. The regular radio stations in the Bay Area are dying. I have a good station up in the North Bay for when I'm up there, but I come home to the East Bay and I easily get sick of the radio here. Only so much KFRC playing the Jackson 5 I can take.

  7. #37

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,858

    Re: Feel like talking?

    Go team XM!
    Har har har

  8. #38

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,693
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Feel like talking?

    Quote Originally Posted by LlamaLover View Post
    Hello, hello!

    I am not new to MC but have not been around much lately. I thought it would be fun to come in here and "meet" a few chatters today.

    I see the topic is XM radio right now. I do not have a subscription but I have heard my friend's when we borrowed his truck and it was a lot of fun.

    LLAMA!!!! WHERE YOUZ BEEN???!!

    Quote Originally Posted by knittingknerd View Post
    No offense Penguin I hate your area. The mutt's school is right around there and we get nothing en route. I get stuck listening the one CD my mom leaves in her car, bad opera. Okay wait maybe I hate my mom's taste in music.

    I love my iPod. It's so worth the money. I got the shuffle and it makes me happy. I put on HSM while doing the dishes and sing along.
    Why do you think I have satellite radio!! Because there is NOTHING to listen to!!!




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  9. #39

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,693
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Feel like talking?

    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    Funny we are having this discussion and the Merger between Sirius & XM was approved today. Hello Baseball!
    They finally approved it huh? Um... going to be interesting to see how they merge them. As long as I can keep using my same receiver... its almost brand new.




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  10. #40

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,858

    Re: Feel like talking?

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    They finally approved it huh? Um... going to be interesting to see how they merge them. As long as I can keep using my same receiver... its almost brand new.

    As long as they don't make changes to the current channels, I am good!
    Har har har

  11. #41

    • Back After Missing MC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Yzma's "Secret Lab"
    Posts
    4,253

    Re: Feel like talking?

    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    Hey Eve, this is Adam. I don't have an Ipod either.


    Quote Originally Posted by knittingknerd View Post
    No offense Penguin I hate your area. The mutt's school is right around there and we get nothing en route. I get stuck listening the one CD my mom leaves in her car, bad opera. Okay wait maybe I hate my mom's taste in music.

    I love my iPod. It's so worth the money. I got the shuffle and it makes me happy. I put on HSM while doing the dishes and sing along.
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGal View Post
    It's one of the best things that I have ever bought. Sure one could live without one but I don't think that I could go back. I have a hook up in my car and a player in my apt. and it helps me get by during class.
    Wow, you guys are good endorsements for spending the cash on an iPod. I do listen to a lot of music and hate the radio stations in my area. You think it is bad where you are, trust me, Nebraska is worse.


    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    LLAMA!!!! WHERE YOUZ BEEN???!!



    Why do you think I have satellite radio!! Because there is NOTHING to listen to!!!
    Hi Pengy! I have been hiding.

    No, just busy and not roaming about the boards as much as I would like. it is good to be back and I hope to have a little more time to mingle.

  12. #42

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Anacortes, WA
    Posts
    8,618
    Blog Entries
    82

    Re: Feel like talking?

    I love my ipod, hate the color. Wanted red. Silver I always felt like I could lose. Right as I got it...red came out. Few months later price dropped.

  13. #43

    • Grumpy old man
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sonoma State University
    Posts
    1,530

    Re: Feel like talking?

    I have yet to give in to buying an iPod or any MP3 player. I should've been an early adopter, as I got into digital music right at the tail end of Napster and most of my music now is in MP3 form. But I never bothered getting a player, mainly because of price. I've been looking for a good alternative to the iPod which doesn't require I use their special software just to put stuff on it.

  14. #44

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,596

    Re: Feel like talking?



  15. #45

    • Back After Missing MC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Yzma's "Secret Lab"
    Posts
    4,253

    Re: Feel like talking?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brain Toad View Post
    I have yet to give in to buying an iPod or any MP3 player. I should've been an early adopter, as I got into digital music right at the tail end of Napster and most of my music now is in MP3 form. But I never bothered getting a player, mainly because of price. I've been looking for a good alternative to the iPod which doesn't require I use their special software just to put stuff on it.
    I agree with you there. I wanted a song so I went to the Apple site to get it. 45 minutes and a tapestry of profanity later I had my song via their "fast and easy" program.


    Quote Originally Posted by iitsxme View Post
    Hi iitsxme!

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234561328 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Fun] Talking to Strangers
    By SkeletonStockings in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 10:39 AM
  2. Talking to yourself
    By Brain Toad in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 05:22 PM
  3. Talking about MiceChat VMK on VMK
    By figment1986 in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-19-2007, 02:34 PM
  4. does it ever feel like your talking to yourself?
    By Tallulu in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-24-2006, 07:39 AM
  5. The Owl on SM is now talking
    By Disneyfanatic in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-29-2005, 07:47 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •