Page 107 of 159 FirstFirst ... 7578297104105106107108109110117132157 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 2379

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: Only "One Post Each Day" Thread

I had a delicious bacon mushroom cheeseburger for dinner. It was huge, so tomorrow, I get to eat the other half.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Today I baked a Sara Lee Apple Pie, and a Pumpkin one too. They are going to taste so yummy with whipped cream on the top.

Merry Christmas in just 3 days.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Merry Christmas Everyone. I hope that your holidays are super great!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

The year is almost over, and for me, I will be glad to see it gone. In the meantime, have a great day, and don't forget the Roundup. It is Wednesday after all.

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

Only one post per day? Hmm, what am I gonna post today? Darn, I already wasted it! :P

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    CaptainEO,ATIS: Have you ever heard that rumor that Elvis is alive, and well, and owns a bakery in Seattle? Yeah, that's total crap. Now if you where to tell me Michael Jackson was alive, and well, and owns a MiceChat account in Las Vegas, that I would believe!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I am looking forward to a warmer day for Chicago. I guess by tomorrow, we may see 50 degrees.

• Former Cast Member

I saw the UNiversity of Wisconsin Marching band perform at Disneyland yesterday. Awesome!!Happy New Year to all!!!

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

This has been a boring day.

CaptainEO,ATIS: Have you ever heard that rumor that Elvis is alive, and well, and owns a bakery in Seattle? Yeah, that's total crap. Now if you where to tell me Michael Jackson was alive, and well, and owns a MiceChat account in Las Vegas, that I would believe!

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

I'm sure that even though a Wisconsin-TCU Rose Bowl is drawing yawns from many folks in SoCal, those kids are thrilled to be part of the Rose Bowl experience.

I'm in favor of a playoff in Division One college football, but let's keep the bowls as part of it. Whether it's the Granddaddy of em all Rose Bowl, or the Kraft Fights Hunger Bowl or whatever, each city gets a charge out of hosting the games, and it's a thrill for the young men (and women) who get the experience.

Personally, I'm looking forward to being named....Comeback Guy of the Year (if only to myself and my family) in 2011....but then again,

"If it is going to be...then it is up to me".

Here comes the sun....here comes the sun, and I say....it's all right....

-- the Beatles
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

I spend my life on the computer. In the future I predict I will say "life well spent!".

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I remember that there was a time when I had no use for the computer. Then I discovered MiceChat, and was planning a trip to Disneyland. The rest, they say is history. Now I can't imagine my life without a computer.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

I think it is good that some of us had good, rich, productive lives before the advent of the computer (personal use computers, that is).

Unlike many young people in retail stores today, I can calculate and give out proper change without having to look at a screen.

Computers go down sometimes. If there's a massive failure, good luck pumping that 3.27/gal gasoline, or getting anything at the grocery store.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

On this 2nd day of the new year, I am sitting here going through old threads in the Fun and Games Luge, and posting in as many of them as I can. It's been a long time since I have done that. I used to do it on a regular basis.

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

You are reading my post for today. Too bad your missing out on anything else going on, since you can only focus your attention on one thing. So your just wasting your time by reading this. Woah! Did you see that!? Oh yeah, your still reading this. See what you can miss out on when you pay attention to something you don't need to?

• I'd rather be @ D-land

Happy New Year all!!
    Sue B

Math Geek of Randomness