View Poll Results: Should we change the name or stay the same?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • we keep the thread name,( lady Belle's) but add Beau's to the title

9 64.29%
  • we change the title of the thread to something new?

5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 152 FirstFirst ... 78910111213203560110 ... LastLast

• Circle of Ancients

Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

Hi DJ!

Wow, just the mention of your girls makes me miss them! They are so adorable! Hope we get to see you again at DL in October!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by disney jones
    :waves: Good morning all! Waiting for Zoe to eat her oatmeal so i can take her to school - then we'll come back and take Syd to some skating lessons - have a great day!!

Happy to see we are all making it back. Not to make light of the situation, but i feel we are like the Katrina evacuees making our way back home. And my temporary shelter? but the people there were mostly very nice.
    I was lost, now I am found Yes DJ I feel the same way!!! Have the best day!!! ( give the little cutties a hug for me ( they won't know me but an extra squeeze is always awsome

• GO DBACKS!!

Did someone say LOST? WOW that was a great episode last nite. Princess Buttercup and I could not get in at all last nite. Good to see ya'll holding down the fort.

DMof2 - the great thing about this site is that they don't discriminate against those who aren't able to donate, everyone gets an avatar and the smilie selection rocks!! That is what makes me want to donate all the more. I'm sure anything you can do and anytime you can do it will be appreciated.

Hello to everyone else!! I'll BBL, stupid work is getting in the way.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa!

• most magical vaca ever

LOST!!! I cannot get enough of this show!!! The on the edge of your seat feeling is amazing!!! Haven't had a show like this in a very long time.
    ~~~~~~

• Minion

Good Morning Belles, Beasts and Beaus!

Oh, we have a pretty fall morning here...Yesterday was a gorgeous Indian summer day!

Lots of little things to do today before we leave tomorrow. I just typed it all out, but deleted it...you all aren't interested in my to do list - good grief!

Phoenix - you are too funny! Glad you didn't give up on us!

DJ - Enjoy your weekend...yes, we were a bit lost without a homebase, but like you said those that put us up were hospitable.

PB - It was fun talking to you yesterday...good thing it wasn't long distance!

D4me - Enjoy your days off! WooHoo! Are you doing anything special?

DMof2 - Being able to see things "happen" real time is hard, and with so much happening right now it does take a toll on us. We do need to be informed, but the constant news and tendency for the media to focus on tragedy is too much.

If I missed someone, I'm sorry! I'll try to catch you later!

Have a wonderful day all of you!

MeiMei, off and running

(hmmm...Let's see...first I go to bible study, don't forget the cakes; pick up DD2; grocery store; pick up DD3; lunch; interview; ortho; feed store; K-mart for carbon monoxide detector battery and film; Tae Kwan Do; dinner; back to school night; quilters for Katrina...hmmm, oh yes, pack for Disneyland....)
    Boo!

• no flash photography...

I'm still sick. I thought I was feeling better. I was abit dizzy and nausious when I woke up, but no headahce. So, I get ready for work, drive to work, walk into work and just about toss my cookies. I started gettign very dizzy again and they were very nice and said I could go and it would still eb just one occurence..so now I'm home...*sigh*...I better be well tomorrow. I think it was just to much excedrin yesterday....I'm going to work tomorrow for sure, It's killign em to sit at home. I'm so bored. Yesterday I watched movies all day...today looks like it will be much of the same....LOL

• Banned User

Ok, do not bash me but I have never seen lost. whats it all about? Disneymeimei you are just way to buisy girl, what a work load. You are my inspiration girl I need to do more and less sitting. ! Soory ScuBabe about your poor body, I hope you feel way better today!!

•   
    • So fetch

Morning everyone! I can finally get back on the site. I made a post yesterday but it's gone. Oh well, it wasn't that important.

I love the show Lost. We're going to Costco on Saturday so I can buy Lost Season 1 on DVD (best price). I can't wait!

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Earkid
    Did someone say LOST? WOW that was a great episode last nite. Princess Buttercup and I could not get in at all last nite. Good to see ya'll holding down the fort.

DMof2 - the great thing about this site is that they don't discriminate against those who aren't able to donate, everyone gets an avatar and the smilie selection rocks!! That is what makes me want to donate all the more. I'm sure anything you can do and anytime you can do it will be appreciated.

Hello to everyone else!! I'll BBL, stupid work is getting in the way.
    ok did i miss the season premier last night? i didnt think it was. I thought it was just a recap of last season. my info didnt say season premier. well, if it was the sp, then i missed it. dang nabbit.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

It was a recrap episode: Destination Lost with the Season premiere following. It was amazing. The Season 1 DVDs are also really good. I'm sure you can bit torrent the show from last night - the lost boards are buzzing today!

• Sock Puppet

I can't wait for the next season of 24.

Smallville looks like it might be good. I'm now hooked on Supernatural. That show is got me addicted. It's really good. Jensen Ackles migrated from Smallville to Supernatural.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

24 - another wonderful show.
    I'd dropped out of the Smallville loop - but I'm giving it another go since James Marsters(sp) will be on the show. I LOVE him!
    Didn't watch Supernatural, but did watch Invasion - it might be a keeper.

Best new show so far - What About Earl - that show was a riot!

•   
    • So fetch

^^^
    I totally forgot about What About Earl. It's so hard living without TiVo. *cries*

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by MTNGIRL
    24 - another wonderful show.
    I'd dropped out of the Smallville loop - but I'm giving it another go since James Marsters(sp) will be on the show. I LOVE him!
    Didn't watch Supernatural, but did watch Invasion - it might be a keeper.

Best new show so far - What About Earl - that show was a riot!

I thought it would be a riot. But all they would keep doing is advertising it constantly when I'd be watching Tommy Lee Goes To College. So I got burned out on it.

What I miss is the Blue Comedy Tour lol

And two shows that I'm addicted to, and are unfortunately on both at the same time, is Simpsons and Extreme Home Makeover. And yes, I got into Desperate Housewives as well.

• GO DBACKS!!

Yep, Phoenix ya missed the LOST premiere last nite. It was great but a little predictable. I mean, come one, when Jack twisted his ankle and Desmond began a conversation with him I instantly said
    Spoiler
    that's the guy in the bunker!!

But it was till great. Cant wait to find out about the raftees next week.

Karla, Lost is such a good show but you do have to have alot of patience to watch it. Some people complain that it moves too slowly, too much suspense. I don't feel that way.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa!