View Poll Results: Should we change the name or stay the same?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • we keep the thread name,( lady Belle's) but add Beau's to the title

9 64.29%
  • we change the title of the thread to something new?

5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 100 of 152 FirstFirst ... 5090979899100101102103110150 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2273

• Lights on Nobody Home

Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

Quote Originally Posted by DMof2
    Good Morning Belles & Beasts!

Just getting the runts ready for school- they have a half day today due to election day. Here in NJ we're voting for Govenor I am doing my part to get my man in office!!! I wish everyone took voting as serious as I do~ I take the kids with me and even let them in the booth with me so they know how it works when they turn 18. Ooooh now I have to look for pictures of my 18th bday cake
    Well, if you can vote today ~GET OUT AND VOTE!!!!

OMG Phoenix Nick and Jessica!!! That would have been great!!! and D4me I think next time you should go with a different name We had one goldfish "Flipper" for almost 3 years and the thing was HUGE!!!! Poor guy past away 2 weeks before Xmas- it was kind of good in a way because a week later when my grandmother past away my daughter was able to understand the Nana went onto a better place a bit easier....

Ok.... time to go!

Have a good day and you KNOW I'll be back later
    We have to vote on Saturday too. Mayor and whatnot. Hope that everyone gets out and votes here too! I think I will have to work extra that day to cover people taking time off to vote.
    No more fish named Lucky...how about Chance?
    I hope your Meds Dr says go ahead, either way it sounds like the assignments that need handed in will have to get done and with your helping him. It is a shame though and can't be good for his self esteem either to be an honor student and then on the cusp of passing. SUmmer seems like it would have been a much better choice. Maybe you can push for that if you have to do it again. I hope it all works out soon. It sounds like you are pretty understanding with your DS.

Karla, Snow I see it here on the mountains but we don't get much in town. I can visit it when I like. I bet the boys are thrilled. GOod luck getting those decorations up. I may work on mine this afternoon if it is not nasty outside.

Harry's getting a puppy! Not sorry you were overruled there Harry! Puppies are joyful all that good stuff once you get past the training!

As for me I am off to bed and get a nap in before DS need picked up from school. I won an auction on Ebay for that lamp (Darth Vader) that I wanted and that made my night.

• Happy Memories

I've just been reminded how much I hate Ticketmaster. I was gonna order my concert ticket online, but it was just rediculous. The ticket itself is only $25, but after they add on SEVERAL extra charges it winds up being over $38. I'm sorry, but that is just rediculous! I think i will try to figure out a way to avoid at least part of that extra charge. If i buy in person I can at least lose the ticket delivery charge. I can understand charging a few dollars if you are having them mailed to you, but why should they need to charge you to print the tickets on your own printer?!

As far as the dog goes... I love dogs, would love to have more... eventually. We already have one though and he's finally well trained (he was a slow learner), I don't have the time or the energy to go through all that mess again. I also didn't want to get another until we had a fenced in yard. Watching one in the yard is enough of a challenge but when there's two going in seperate directions in search of adventure, it will be crazy. These are my reasons... along with the extra financial burden of more food, more meds, more vet visits that I didn't want another. He is extremely cute though and I'm sure I will love him. I'm just a very practical person when it comes to such things.

• most magical vaca ever

I want a puppy

I want a washer and dryer

I want a bigger apartment

Oh... Sorry... wrong thread

D4Me congrats on winning your star wars lamp I haven't been bidding on much these days. I have to start selling again. Just wish it would not take so long to list things.... As for my son... I'm just burnt out- it's been a Loooooooong 8 weeks! I've tried to help him as much as I can without doing the work for him. He's just so mad all the time and doesn't want any help. I'm just hoping in another week or so we'll be back on our way to what normal once was here....

Xharryb- ticketmaster is the worst!!! The fees they charge are absurd! Luckily I'm close enough that anything here in Giants Stadium or the Arena I can just drive right over and get them. For things in NYC I use TMaster and it's such a rip off!!!

Well, time to get the kids from school. Hope this afternoon goes well I don't think I can handle anymore today.

Later Belles & Beasts
    ~~~~~~

• Lights on Nobody Home

Quote Originally Posted by DMof2
    I want a puppy

I want a washer and dryer

I want a bigger apartment

Oh... Sorry... wrong thread

D4Me congrats on winning your star wars lamp I haven't been bidding on much these days. I have to start selling again. Just wish it would not take so long to list things.... As for my son... I'm just burnt out- it's been a Loooooooong 8 weeks! I've tried to help him as much as I can without doing the work for him. He's just so mad all the time and doesn't want any help. I'm just hoping in another week or so we'll be back on our way to what normal once was here....

Xharryb- ticketmaster is the worst!!! The fees they charge are absurd! Luckily I'm close enough that anything here in Giants Stadium or the Arena I can just drive right over and get them. For things in NYC I use TMaster and it's such a rip off!!!

Well, time to get the kids from school. Hope this afternoon goes well I don't think I can handle anymore today.

Later Belles & Beasts
    I am with you both on that. I tried to get tickets on ticketmaster the other day and what a royal pain in the rump. THey were only available by phone and not online. I think online is the way to go for sure. Processing fees...OK but the 20 dollars for delivery in nuts.

8 weeks is so long. Did you hear from the Dr yet? My DS is begging for the computer right now. Let me know if you list any boy stuff and I will have a boo.

• Sock Puppet

See my wish list thread that I posted today.

• Lights on Nobody Home

Karla is a 2 x LOSER

Congrats Karla!

• most magical vaca ever

Karla Is there a thread yet for the BIG loser?

A quick hello before I run off to school with the kiddies....

Be back in a bit....
    ~~~~~~

• no flash photography...

Hi everyone...I just signed up for the micechat gold and now I'm off to the shower so I can go have another exciting day at work...(yes read sarcasm...LOL)

My axim is having a very minor glitch...which is annoying me. Dell knows there is a problem, but does not have a solution...gotta love dell...LOL...so for right now I can't have the extra storage card in at all times os once it turns off it take a soft restart to turn back on. Not a big deal...just a PITS when it;s in the case. I ahve to take it out of the case everytime I turn it on. The only thing on the extra storage card is the maps for california for the gps...so i can just put the card in when I'm goinf somewhere. It's still annoying. They hope to have a fix by 11/18...I won't hold my breath...oh, and this is a common problem that alot of people are having....at least I'm not alone...LOL

• Banned User

Good morning!!!!!!!!!
    Hows everyone today??
    Sorry Scubabe about the computer problem, I hate dells!!! ( sorry had to say it )
    So whats going on in your worlds today? me, I am about toget ready for work, I am late but wanted to look at all the gold this morning, I am now thinking I have way to much ti9me on my hands Any ways, see you all in a little while, I have to get ready to go. But I wanted to say good morning and to see if all was well with you.

ok, I will answer each one of you in about 2 hours, see you in a while

oh and thank you on the posts thing, yes, I post way to much!!!

• Happy Memories

I've decided that I need a clone. Remember that movie the Last Starfighter back in the 80's where they replaced the lead character with a fake version of himself so that he could go off into space? That's what I need. That way, the fake me can continue working and making money so that my bills will get paid and I can runaway and take a nice relaxing vacation. yup. deffinitely what I need.

Last night was still not a truly busy night, but it was infinitely better than Monday. I doubt I would have been physically able to keep up with a real busy night so i'm thinking it was just right the way it was. I'm so exhausted though. My body is all sorts of worn out and run down. My feet were screaming at me this morning not to inprison them in shoes. No choice I'm afraid boys. I hate when I get rundown like this because it means that I'm more likely to get sick (which I can't afford to do).

So. Anybody wanna volunteer to come be me for a few days while I run off to someplace where nobody knows me and I can do whatever I want?!

• most magical vaca ever

Sorry I won't volunteer but I'll gladly run away to that place where no one knows me

Sorry you're having a rough week Harry! Yesterday was my total sucky day of the week so far. I am not even going to get into details. Just hope that today goes better (so far so good)

SCUBAbe- wow, can't believe you're still having issues w/your pc! That's terrible. Well, don't jinx me but I also have a dell system. We had a compaq and an older HP and hubby wanted a dell It's only a year now that we've had this system and so far (knock on wood) we're doing good. Hope you enjoy your day at work

D4Me- Nope, no word from either Dr yet.... All I got so far is call on Thursday to see if the results are back. Well, that's tomorrow and the first receptionist had said originally next Monday so I guess tomorrow is do-able!

Karla- See ya on the boards later one... hope you get to work on time today

Everyone!
    ~~~~~~

• Lights on Nobody Home

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe
    Hi everyone...I just signed up for the micechat gold and now I'm off to the shower so I can go have another exciting day at work...(yes read sarcasm...LOL)

My axim is having a very minor glitch...which is annoying me. Dell knows there is a problem, but does not have a solution...gotta love dell...LOL...so for right now I can't have the extra storage card in at all times os once it turns off it take a soft restart to turn back on. Not a big deal...just a PITS when it;s in the case. I ahve to take it out of the case everytime I turn it on. The only thing on the extra storage card is the maps for california for the gps...so i can just put the card in when I'm goinf somewhere. It's still annoying. They hope to have a fix by 11/18...I won't hold my breath...oh, and this is a common problem that alot of people are having....at least I'm not alone...LOL
    Someone got the gold! I am going to but it takes Paypal forever to go through. (That's cause I depostit from Account not credit card) That problem with the computer does seem like a pain in the rump. I have to reseat my ethernet card for some odd reason every second time I start up. That is with the old computer not the new one. DS wants a new one for Christmas so he doesn't have to share but I think not. Hope your shift today is as exciting as mine last night. I am off till Friday night now.

xHarryB - I think the clone concept is good but if one of us assisted you, they might notice the strange bumps on the chest. Hope your week gets better. Oh, and a fence is always nice..didn't know you didn't have one. Any names yet?

Morning Karla and Dmof2! Phoenix, checked out your thread. Have not posted yet. That is a tough one. I am off work in 20 minutes.

• Happy Memories

You know, I don't often drink sodas, but I really hate it on the rare occasion when I do need that little caffiene pick me up in the middle of the workday and discover that all of the coke is SOLD OUT!

I also hate that I consistently sound like I'm miserable and complaining lately. It's a phase I sometimes go through and it makes me... well... miserable. ugh.

•   
    • So fetch

Well I'm one of the cool kids now. I went gold! It was a pain updating my paypal account. We haven't used it in over a year since we were ripped off by an auction website. Now it's updated and all it well.

I haven't been posting much since Lil LuvsLilo had a cold for the past couple of days. It wasn't too bad because she still had an appetite (thank goodness). I didn't want to have to take her to the doctors and it looks like I don't have to. ::knocks on wood::

Hope everyone one else is doing well on this greyish day (well it's grey where I'm at.)

• most magical vaca ever

Gray day here too Llilo sorry to hear Lil Lilo is under the weather Hope she'll be feeling better in no time! I'm going to go GOLD too Can't wait to see the new stuff!

Harry are you related to Charlie Brown? Did you get any rocks on Halloween Sorry, couldn't resist! I hope things start to look brighter for ya soon! I get into that downer rut sometimes and feel like everything bad is only happening to me but then something comes and knocks me back into good times again....

Hope everyone's having a GR8 day
    ~~~~~~