View Poll Results: Should we change the name or stay the same?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • we keep the thread name,( lady Belle's) but add Beau's to the title

9 64.29%
  • we change the title of the thread to something new?

5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 101 of 152 FirstFirst ... 5176919899100101102103104111126151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2273

• Minion

Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

Good Morning Belles, Beasts and Beaus!

I have three words about last night...Sir Paul Rocks!!!

That man sang for over three hours! It was an awesome thing to be sitting in close proximity to a Beatle! I was like...that is a Beatle on stage...I'm listening to a Beatle...he is looking at me (well, one can imagine, right?)...I'm sitting here with my daughter listening to a legend sing...wow,wow,wow!

Our hotel ended up being a good mile from the venue, but we were so excited (and it didn't rain) the walk was nothing...in fact we had some fun on our trek. The hotel was a refurbished 1926 historical hotel, very quaint. DD2 said it was like the Tower of Terror - there was even a crack in the elevator!! We each had our own feather bed and smooth as silk sheets...We are such country bumpkins...looking out our window down to the street below made us think we were in New York...(DD2 has been but not mommie). We ate dinner at the Original Joe's (way, way too much food, but at midnight we were back for chocolate mouse torte!)

I'm so glad we decided to stay over...I was so wiped out I would have been a hazard on the road. We live about 30 miles south of the event, but it is a twisting, dark highway most of the way back. DD2 got a totebag and program and memories to last her a lifetime. It really was very special.

Time to pick up my baby from school... and then back again at 3:00 for parent/teacher conference...

MeiMei, humming "na, na, na, - na, na, na, - na, na, na, hey Jude..."
    Boo!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by disneymeimei
    MeiMei, humming "na, na, na, - na, na, na, - na, na, na, hey Jude..."
    Good Job Meimei! Sounds like you had a fabulous time! *HUGS*

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Any lady belles know a good helper for a sinus infection/head cold...I don't know what it is.

My body just hurts in different places, I can't breath through my nose and my head feels like its inbetween a vice. Damn change in the weather....CURSE YOU!!

Anyone have any at home suggestions for relief? Even OOC medication suggestions would be great. I tried Advil Cold and Sinus but it doesn't do much. I'm also hot and cold, its weird....no I'm to young to be menopausal LOL.

• Banned User

oh poor Summer!! I am so sorry u are not feeling well. I do the zycam at the very first hint of a cold, I love that stuff and also treat my kids with it. I can not help you with meds, I have not had a cold since zycam came out But I am sending you lots of love and kisses hon !!! Feel better !!

• Banned User

oh Mei Mei sounds like a wonderful time!!! I would love to see Paul in concert!!
    You always have the best time, but you deserve it, you are truly blessed and a blessing!!
    I also have a parent teacher thing, mine will be over the phone, as they all are. I refuse to find a sitter to go when all they do is tell me how wonderful she is, I have them call me at a specific time and tell me over the phone yeah works for me!!
    Have a good evening hon, lucky girl,,,,,,,,,,,,, paul wow!!!!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    I also have a parent teacher thing, mine will be over the phone, as they all are. I refuse to find a sitter to go when all they do is tell me how wonderful she is, I have them call me at a specific time and tell me over the phone yeah works for me!!
    Have a good evening hon, lucky girl,,,,,,,,,,,,, paul wow!!!!
    LOL You're to funny Karla. I think its fabulous she does a wonderful job. I had my Parent/teacher conference last week and written on the paper was, "Christina is a very quiet student." I went quiet??!! My Christina? You must have the wrong child. LOL But yeah the teacher says she does what she is told and participates when she needs to but doesn't talk very often.

3 Cheers for good students!!!

• most magical vaca ever

Oh Meimei - Sir Paul!!! That's great, glad you had a great time!!!

Summer- I use TheraFlu when I get those symptoms. I saw an advertisement for ZICAM which Karla raves about and I'm going to try that once I feel that cold coming on. Zicam now has something like TheraFlu too There is just something with drinking HOT medicine that makes me feel better Hope you feel better soon

Karla- hope you get lots of good reports over the phone

Report cards come home next week for my kiddies.... My daughter still gets those weird report cards with checks and weird things like "Has Mastered" "Has been introduced to" etc... 3rd grade and up get number grades. Today was the last day of the marking period. That went fast.....

Well, it has become very dark outside and started to drizzle. It's also dropped about 20 degrees from yesterday so I'm now wearing my fleece jacket all day long. I'm sure I'll be needing that thera flu any day now
    ~~~~~~

• Circle of Ancients

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for the get well wishes for my finger....it is doing much better. I got a really deep gash on it all the way down the nail bed when I was opening a cardboard box. It got infected and swelled up and was throbbing non-stop. Amazing how something so dumb can hurt so much! My finger has felt naked without my ring on it!

Since I've been off the computer I've just been doing lots of projects around my house, working on the musical and doing a little Christmas shopping. I got my hair done and added some lavender highlights, but I'm not sure I like them because they kind of look like silver streaks.

My hubby and I went to see West Side Story at the San Jose Musical Theater last night . It was really good! The gal who won on American Idol a couple of years ago played Maria. The music was great and the choregraphy was awesome. I absolutely love dancing!

I'm glad to hear everyone is doing so well! I have missed you all. I got another message from Stitchlover...her computer is still down and she is missing everyone too. Thanks for putting her on the Christmas exchange list!

• Banned User

So Buttercup, are you on the christmas exchange?
    I sure have missed you around here, hope you check in more often ! Glad your finger is better I was just going to give a call out to you to see if all was well Glad you are working so hard on the musical, I bet it will be a smash hit!!
    I am off here now, going to go take a bath and put my new electric blanky mom got me on the bed. Have a good night hon, and to all the belle;s and beaus ! Good night.

• no flash photography...

I have had the extra storage card out of my axim all day and it has worked flawlessly once again. Hopefully they get a fix though. Right now I have alot of space still left on the main PDA and all thats on my 1gig storage card is a very small amount of maps for california and they would probably fit on the main device, but I want to use the storage card...thats why i bought it to put the maps on so they would nto bog down the main PDA.

I;m making a turkey pot pie for dinner. I made a turkey dinner last sunday and we ahve tons of turkey left....I love buy one get one turkey deals. i will be buying at least 4 by thanksgiving...LOL

I got moved to a new team at work today. I have a huge desk....it's kind of cool and it's in the back of the row. I've been sitting front and center and always felt like I was on display...LOL

• most magical vaca ever

Hello and good evening all

PButtercup OUCH!!!! I am glad your finger is healing well! Oh the throbbing pain you must have endured. I cannot wait to hear all about your holiday show- it's going to be a smash hit

Karla- enjoy that electric blankie - that was so nice of your mom to get it for you. I know you've been wanting that for a while now.

SCUBAbe- enjoy you turkey pot pie- I can't wait for Turkey in two more weeks Kudos on the huge desk- that's uber cool!

Well, I must log off so I can really glue myself to LOST

Good evening all
    ~~~~~~

• Sock Puppet

Oi next week is going to be a LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG week!!!! Signed up for 39 hours of overtime. Got some 12 hour days coming up people. Nice paycheck at the end of it. And getting it the day before Thanksgiving. So how is everyone doing? I'm outta here in less than 2 hours and I'm off tomorrow and Sunday, thank gawd!! Then its working 10 days straight until Thanksgiving. Maybe by the end of the month, I'll have my own car. Well, out for now. Later all.

• Minion

Hi everyone!!!
    My puter is back and I have fingers that are itching to type!!!
    How are all of you?? Good I hope?? I heard about all the Halloween happenings from Karla and I am sorry I missed it all!!
    I am right now virus free...and the people...yes people it took to fix my computer actually tracked the virus down...needless to say I will NOT be going to that site again!!!
    Hope to catch up with all of you in the coming days!!!
    Any day at Disneyland is a Happy Day!!!!

• Happy Memories

Morning all! I was up and at work extra early this morning. Still trying to catch up on hours from my two days off last week. Today is the last day of the pay period and I'm still 2 hours and 20 minutes short (not counting today's hours). I think it's gonna be close and I may actually pull it off. It's a good day though as due to tomorrow's holiday, paychecks went through today! yeah! (most is already spent, but it's still nice to see that deposit listed)

I was exhausted last night. I'm pretty sure that if I hadn't been hanging on with all my will so that I could see Lost, I would have been in bed and out cold by 7:30. I could use the rest, but I know if it had actually happened I would have been awake in the middle of the night and gotten even less rest than going to bed normal time.

I do get to sleep in tomorrow! Don't have to work until 6pm. Looking forward to that. I'm now going to go exploring my new Gold features. see you all later!

• Lights on Nobody Home

Just poppin in to say hi! I will be back for my tea after the school dropoff.