View Poll Results: Should we change the name or stay the same?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • we keep the thread name,( lady Belle's) but add Beau's to the title

9 64.29%
  • we change the title of the thread to something new?

5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 102 of 152 FirstFirst ... 252779299100101102103104105112127 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2273

• most magical vaca ever

Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

Good Morning Belles & Beasts

Kids are off of school today so it should be a fun day.... I have my friends baby here too so the 3 kids and me are enjoying our mid morning snack right now.

Hey shortie!!! OMG it's been sooooo long!! How was the baby's 1st Halloween? He must have been adorable in that costume of his... Glad to hear you pc is bug free now. What site caused it? If you don't mind me asking....

Phoenix that sure is a lot of OT but what better time to get it than before Turkey Day! Hope all that extra cash will help you out a lot! My husband has been working late hours this week but at least we can get our holiday shopping done now. I like to wait for bigger sales but I'd rather do it now and have it done.

D4Me- hope you're enjoying your tea

Well, the people that live downstairs from us had us up until about 3 am with their fighting and screaming. I NEED OUT OF THIS APARTMENT!!!! Luckily the kids were asleep and didn't hear any of it but it's so sad to hear the 3 kids downstairs crying and screaming at their parents. They are aged 7 thru 13 and their parents are the biggest jerks! We had a huge argument with them a few years ago and none of us speak now which I like it that way a LOT better but it's still heartbreaking to see the kids suffer to get out of here!!!

Well that's what's going on in my world today.... interesting hugh-
    ~~~~~~

• most magical vaca ever

Hmmmmm very quiet so far today....

Karla- where are ya????

Summer- hope you're feeling better today, did you try zycam or theraflu?

Well, lunch time here and the kids must be fed

Later B's
    ~~~~~~

• Lights on Nobody Home

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL
    Any lady belles know a good helper for a sinus infection/head cold...I don't know what it is.

My body just hurts in different places, I can't breath through my nose and my head feels like its inbetween a vice. Damn change in the weather....CURSE YOU!!

Anyone have any at home suggestions for relief? Even OOC medication suggestions would be great. I tried Advil Cold and Sinus but it doesn't do much. I'm also hot and cold, its weird....no I'm to young to be menopausal LOL.
    Summer, I started taking that Cold-FX which is probably like Zycam and it seems to be helping. When I was stuffed I used the generic decongestant from the Drugstore and it cleared it mostly all up. Sounds like you have it worse than me though. Hope it clears up soon and if it is a sinus infection..well those just suck period. I think the color of the mucas would determine that for you. Green is usually bad right? I will send a your way and maybe you will feel a little better. The great thing about cyberhugs is you can't give us your germs.

Hi Shortie and LuvsLilo, good to see you both. Shortie..what was the site if it is not personal so the rest of us avoid it?

DMof2, Wow things sound crazy downstairs. I never figured why parents would fight in front of the kids. It certainly does not teach them how to sort things out and is probably the behavior the kids will take to school with them and mimic it. Could be totally the other way around where the kids are mild and meek though too I guess. That would be very scary for the kids and that is just so sad. Glad your kids slept through it so they were not worried too. I am amazed what an apartment costs there. I guess finding a new one isn't an option or you would have. Maybe they will go away.

Phoenix sounds like you will be pretty busy for a while so have fun and don't get too overworked.

Scubabe your turkey pot pie sounds like something I would enjoy. Congrats on the new desk. I think anywhere is better than at the front.

PB, you have been busy! I have always wanted to see the WSS. Glad you are back on line and the finger is healing. Any other musicals coming up for you?

Karla, yep I did do the gold but when I used paypal I did it from my account instead of a credit card and it usually takes up to 10 days to process. I had money in my PayPal account but used it for DS's Lamp I won. I should sell some games he doesn't play and add more money so I can shop a little more. Hope your day is going well.

MeiMei - Your concert sounded like a lot of fun for you both. Glad to hear you stayed at a hotel and didn't have to rush back tired. I get to do the same with DS on Nov 22 but nothing as classic as PM. It is a Simple Plan concert. THe hotel sounded kind of neat too.

Yesterday I almost ran out of gas because I went down town to get gas and a coffee after I picked up DS and didn't have the card. I had left it at the Drugstore! Lack of sleep coming off my nightshift may have contributed to that screwup. When I finally got my card and got home and finished putting up the lights. It was dark by then so I sat outside with a hot apple cider and enjoyed them. My neighbours think I am nuts. They are nothing spectacular but I am happy with them anyways. I would like a few more but not right now. After I made dinner I played Scene It Jr. with DS and his 2 friends and watched Trading Parents or Trading Spouses. I was just amazed. I felt so sorry for the family of the woman that was freaking out. It was interesting to see in the end that she did take the money. I thought that tolerance was something she could have learned and she was way off base. No wonder so many kids end up all screwed up. It did seem however that her kids were OK. Enough rambling... I am going to do a little tidy today and maybe tackle more leaves. Oh, yeah gotta love those leaves.

• Banned User

Good morning, and now afternoon everyone!!! How are you this fine day!! I am sorry I have been AOL today I had some major shopping for goods and such and spent 200.00 on baking and holiday meals. I also got my babies warm fuzzy robes for christmas as I am not yurning up the heat

DMOF2............. how are you today? Did you get the holter monitor and is all ok? I was getting up set as you need to get this all done for your sanity!! ( I feel for ya babe and I am praying for ya!!!! )I am so sorry bout your neighbors, how sad! I am praying you can get a new home, yep and nice big one with a washer and dryer !!!! Praying hard sweetie!!!! Chin up, it will happen

Phoenix........., I am glad you get the holiday over time pay, but take care of your self, you work hard now and you need relaxation! I am rooting for ya,

well, Shortie,.......... we are so glad to have you back!!! I am glad you are all up and running, I do hope next time anything happens, you can go to the library or friends and tell us so we do not worry much to long,for you to be gone !!! so get posting girl!!! Tell us about that fab baby and everything thats been going on in your life for the last 6 weeks.

Buttercup,......... I am sorry bout your finger, I do hope all is well and you can tap them keys out in no time! You are well loved here, and when you are gone we miss you so much. Hows the musical coming along? do not foget to tape it ok

Hi Harry!!......... So you are pretty tired, I do hope you can get rested up !! So did you get the puppy? OYE I could never think ofgetting a new one, man the puppy training alone was enough to drive me nuts! Also I hated the chewing everything up part! Hope you get a good pup
    Summer)))))))))))00 Hows the cold?? I have not seen you on so please let me know you are ok!!!

Disney4me, you work to hard hon, and I did not relize you were single, so several of us are single moms, we ned to do a singles moms unite club And you be careful of that roof, I do not want you going A wall ( AOL) and me worrying sick! Ok, now all of you getthis, I do not want to wrry bout you and so if anything happens you need a back up plan and tell some one to post for you!! or get to a library and email us, I do not want to worry!'
    ok, I have said my peace I love you guys and worry bout you all. Now where is that Balilykat???luvslillo? Stitch? and earkid,,disneyjones? missing you to!!! Ok, if I have missed any one I am sorry but mom is screamig at me to get buisy. HAve a wonderful day all of you and I will post more later on

• Happy Memories

No pup yet Karla. he's still to young to come home with us. End of the month probably. I do have a few pictures of the one she picked out though. if I get a chance later maybe I'll upload and post. She said she picked this one because he was cute and calm. We already have a hyper dog and she said many of the others from the new litter are very hyper and yappy.

• Banned User

OYE Harry you will need some valium ! New puppys are so much work, who will be babysitting him/ her while you both work/go to school? My little man goes to work with me, I could never see leaving him alone at home. He comes with me to work, then he sleeps by who ever will pet him. OH I love my little boy wait, I will post a pic of him when I can get home ok.

• Happy Memories

We crate train. The pup has a very comfy cage that he stays in when we are gone for long periods (like at work). He used to go in at night too because he was bad about getting into mischief while we slept, but he has gotten much better and now only goes in the cage when we aren't home. It's usually easy to tell when he has been bad also because usually he knows he's been bad and chooses to go hide in the cage. We see him in there and we start looking for something bad.

•   
    • So fetch

Afternoon everyone! I am so excited. I bribed Lil LuvsLilo with some candy so she would let me play with her hair. It worked. I finally got her hair into two pigtails. She never lets me mess with her hair. It's a first. I snapped some cute pictures (one is my avatar now). Yay for bribery!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by LuvsLilo
    Afternoon everyone! I am so excited. I bribed Lil LuvsLilo with some candy so she would let me play with her hair. It worked. I finally got her hair into two pigtails. She never lets me mess with her hair. It's a first. I snapped some cute pictures (one is my avatar now). Yay for bribery!
    what a pretty girl!!! Awwwwwwwww so sweet looking!! I have been missing you, I am so glad you are on. Hows things going your way?

OK ,where is everyoneelse?? hummmmmmmmmmm

• Happy Memories

Well you can scratch my previous prediction that it would be the end of the month before the new pup came home. I was figuring that based on the age they are they would need at least another week or two, but apparently they paid a visit to the vet today and he said to send them on to their new homes. My fiance just called to tell me the news and is extremely excited. i'm sure it will be all she talks about all weekend. She's driving down (1-1.5 hours away) on Monday hopefully to pick him up.

Other than that... i'll soon be off for the evening. May or may not be back on over the course of the long 3 day weekend. Worst case I'll see you all again Monday morning. Have a great weekend all!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Princess Buttercup- Sorry to hear about your finger. Hope it gets better soon.

SCUBAbe- Nice job on the huge desk deal. I like them too although I just add more stuff for decoration rather than utilize the space for work. *laughs*

phoenixfire2k5- WOW! Sorry to hear about the overtime, good for you on the extra moola though. Always knew you were a hard worker Phoenix, sounds like your new job is working out great.

shortiemetoo- You know I wondered where you ran off too. Glad to see you back! Missed ya!

Xharryb- Hope you get some sleep hun, I know when I don't get some sleep it catches up with me eventually.

DMof2- Sorry to hear about your neighbors, its sad, the kids really are the only ones that suffer for it.

Disney4Me- Thanks for the suggestions!

I went to the doctor today because I had this presure in my chest. Turns out I have bronchitis, so I got some antibiotics and the doctor gave me a free sample of Flonase. Just resting right now until we have to get ready for Christina's Music Concert tonight. I don't care how sick I'm feeling, not missing my babies first music concert!

Whew! I think I caught up with everyone here, talk to you guys later, I have to make some supper. I'll take some photos and upload them later.

BYYYEEEEEEEE!!!!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Xharryb
    Well you can scratch my previous prediction that it would be the end of the month before the new pup came home. I was figuring that based on the age they are they would need at least another week or two, but apparently they paid a visit to the vet today and he said to send them on to their new homes. My fiance just called to tell me the news and is extremely excited. i'm sure it will be all she talks about all weekend. She's driving down (1-1.5 hours away) on Monday hopefully to pick him up.

Other than that... i'll soon be off for the evening. May or may not be back on over the course of the long 3 day weekend. Worst case I'll see you all again Monday morning. Have a great weekend all!
    Harrys getting a puppy )))))) hee hee hee
    well Harry here is my take on a new puppy
    1. there are so cute!!!
    2.cuddly!!
    3. puppy breath, its so sweet!
    4.fun to play with, yep so fun
    5. they depend on you like a baby, ohhh I love that!

cons......
    1.potty training!
    2. crying if you leave the room
    4. chewing up everything in site!
    5.having to board them when you go some where,

ok, pro's and cons, they even out, so congradulations Harry you are the proud daddy of a new baby. Now do not forget to be gentle but firm, make sure he gets all his home work done..... wait, thats a real boy, scratch that off hee hee hee
    ok, I think thats fab, a new baby to love, got to love that Harry!! See you later on , or Monday Have a good set of days off Harry and relax, you desreve it!!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL
    Princess Buttercup- Sorry to hear about your finger. Hope it gets better soon.

SCUBAbe- Nice job on the huge desk deal. I like them too although I just add more stuff for decoration rather than utilize the space for work. *laughs*

phoenixfire2k5- WOW! Sorry to hear about the overtime, good for you on the extra moola though. Always knew you were a hard worker Phoenix, sounds like your new job is working out great.

shortiemetoo- You know I wondered where you ran off too. Glad to see you back! Missed ya!

Xharryb- Hope you get some sleep hun, I know when I don't get some sleep it catches up with me eventually.

DMof2- Sorry to hear about your neighbors, its sad, the kids really are the only ones that suffer for it.

Disney4Me- Thanks for the suggestions!

I went to the doctor today because I had this presure in my chest. Turns out I have bronchitis, so I got some antibiotics and the doctor gave me a free sample of Flonase. Just resting right now until we have to get ready for Christina's Music Concert tonight. I don't care how sick I'm feeling, not missing my babies first music concert!

Whew! I think I caught up with everyone here, talk to you guys later, I have to make some supper. I'll take some photos and upload them later.

BYYYEEEEEEEE!!!!
    what?????? you missed me????? OMgosh I feel the pain here !!!
    I am sorry sweetie you are ill, are you feeling a bit better? Hugs Summer I was wondering where you were.
    drink lots of warm tea, stay away from milk products, and wash behind your ears,...... wait,scratch that!!! never mind I am not your mommy, but do take care of your self !!!

• most magical vaca ever

Hello Ladies and Gents

Did some running around with the kids this afternoon... Since they were behaving so well today I treated them to Burger King so they could get the "Star Wars" toys. I also had to run to WalMart to pay my credit card

We're off to dance class soon and then my son has his playoff game tonight at 7:30. I must stop and get coffee before the game, it's going to be Freeeeeeeezing sitting out in that field tonight!!! Let me say that again, Freeeeeeeezing!!!

Summer I'm glad you went to the Dr. Sorry to hear it's worse than a simple cold but with your meds now I'm sure you'll be back to 100% in now time. Feel better and hope you have fun at C's concert tonight

Karla Yes my son did have the monitor done and we handed it back in to the Dr's office on Monday. We're just waiting now for results- you know how that goes. He has an appt on Monday after school so I'm that he can start taking his meds on Tuesday. Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts for a new apt. It's so hard to get one around here... no let me rephrase that it's easy if you can afford $1800+ a month But like DH and me say all the time ... Good things come to those who wait

D4Me- Yes, we would be out of here if we could... I'm just very stubborn about moving my kids out of their school. I want them to stay where they are and the only way I'll move is if we find something in the same town and closer to their school so we can walk. Prices here are absurd but that's the price you pay living so close to NYC and wanting to live in an area that is not too "city-like".

LLilo- OMG your daughter is just too adorable!!! My little one was the same way, she NEVER let me play with her hair and then finally one day she just asked me and now it's tiresome We are always losing the matching hair clips, I swear there is really a hair clip and sock monster

Xharryb -Hope you can post a pic of the new pup soon.... I miss having a dog. It's been 8 years now that we're pet-less I've always had cats and dogs growing up and even up until my son was 3 years old. Now we're not allowed to have pets where we live so I feel really bad for the kids. All kids should have some type of pet~ Other than fish

Well, better get a move on it or we'll be late for something....

Be back later on~ If not, chat in the morning

Have a GR8 evening....
    ~~~~~~

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    what?????? you missed me????? OMgosh I feel the pain here !!!
    Techinically I forgot you here, however you went with me today. I was in Walgreens waiting for them to fill my prescriptions and I was walking up and down the isles for gift ideas (Walgreens is great for that BTW) and I saw a post card stand and I picked some up for you. So, I thought about you today Karla, just not on the boards. Oh and I got your most recent postcard, its on honey.....oh yes.....its on.