View Poll Results: Should we change the name or stay the same?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • we keep the thread name,( lady Belle's) but add Beau's to the title

9 64.29%
  • we change the title of the thread to something new?

5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 103 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3537893100101102103104105106113128 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2273

• Banned User

Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL
    Techinically I forgot you here, however you went with me today. I was in Walgreens waiting for them to fill my prescriptions and I was walking up and down the isles for gift ideas (Walgreens is great for that BTW) and I saw a post card stand and I picked some up for you. So, I thought about you today Karla, just not on the boards. Oh and I got your most recent postcard, its on honey.....oh yes.....its on.
    oh yeah girl its on !!!

How are you doing hon? are you feeling better? what are you taking? I am glad the doc gave you antibiotics, that will help a lot with the lungs ; hugs sweetie!!

my Rachal came home today sick, and I put her to bed with a hot cup of tea and some night time cold. She is feeling much better and on the phone with some boy I think she is feeling better because of the calls LOL!
    She better marry rich, I want to go to the old folks home down the street and it cost 3,000 a month. its awsome!! it has a health club, the meals are cooked for you and you can eat in your room or down in the fancy dining hall. OH yeah I want this place!!! its huge and so fancy smancy!!

• Banned User

for Harry

ok, i tried to put a pic of my dog in, it did not work, so here is me
    Last edited by Hakuna Makarla; 11-13-2005 at 01:55 PM.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Re: for Harry

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    ok, i tried to put a pic of my dog in, it did not work, so here is me
    Love the photo Karla! You know if your hair was darker you probably could pass as my sister.

• most magical vaca ever

Evening Belles & Beasts...

We now pause for a proud mom moment

GO Devon GO

Soccer team won 7-0 tonight now onto another playoff game on Saturday- We're frozen but it was well worth it

We now return you to your regular programming:

Isn't it funny how when you're out and about there are certain things that make you think of the wonderful people here on MC...

How was the concert Summer? Did you need extra tissues? I'm always a sap at the kids shows.

Karla, love the pic. Rachal is your clone just like my daughter is my clone.

Ok, Summer we really need to hit that jackpot so we can head out west for a DLR trip!!! I am still upset that my mom got to go to DLR this past summer for the first time while on a business trip so wrong, so wrong!!! She only stayed for about an hour or so cuz' it was too hot and crowded I wanted to smack her!

Well, watching the Apprentice while I check out MC this evening...
    ~~~~~~

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

GO Devon GO

How was the concert Summer? Did you need extra tissues? I'm always a sap at the kids shows.
    OMG She was so cute! She kept looking at the camera and would smile when I smiled and she had to shake the maraca(sp) and she did it in tune which I was glad she could do that. LOL Yep, I got everything on video, even the picking her nose portion.

Ok, Summer we really need to hit that jackpot so we can head out west for a DLR trip!!! I am still upset that my mom got to go to DLR this past summer for the first time while on a business trip so wrong, so wrong!!! She only stayed for about an hour or so cuz' it was too hot and crowded I wanted to smack her!
    It's a date, we will load up the family, head to CA and make a stop in Butte, Montana and visit Karla because I promised her I would.

Well, watching the Apprentice while I check out MC this evening...
    I watch this show to, but I'm DVRing it atm because I'm watching Inside the Actor's Studio, I love this show, lets me see actors/actresses in a different light. Right now its Will Smith, he's so smooth, I appreciate a smart, classy guy, he really is. Still don't like Barbara Streisand...*laughs*

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DMof2 again.
    Oh and BTW Kudos to you for giving me reputation literally 2 seconds after I changed my avatar Dmo2. LOL

• most magical vaca ever

Ok, how do you do the fancy quote work? I got the smilies down but not the quotes

I will be more than happy to stop in Butte BUT we're dragging Karla with us to DLR. Oh how much fun would that be!!!!

Awe, Christina's show sounds like such a joy to watch, boogers and all

Oooo I Wil Smith- I've liked him since his Fresh Prince and DJ jazzy Jeff days I give him a lot of respect, especially for how he and Jada take care of their kids

Well, Apprentice is over- ER is now on but had to change it since my little one is still awake and would be traumatized watching it ...

Grrrrr- have a tooth ache Must go look for anbesol....
    ~~~~~~

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by DMof2
    Ok, how do you do the fancy quote work? I got the smilies down but not the quotes
    You do quotes with these tags [quote] Insert Text Here [/quote]

• most magical vaca ever

I got that but when I've tried with more than one quote it always gets screwed up

Ho hum.... I'm really not dumb!

Ok... so where is everyone tonight?
    ~~~~~~

• most magical vaca ever

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL
    Oh and BTW Kudos to you for giving me reputation literally 2 seconds after I changed my avatar Dmo2. LOL
    Anytime, anytime
    ~~~~~~

• most magical vaca ever

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    my Rachal came home today sick, and I put her to bed with a hot cup of tea and some night time cold. She is feeling much better and on the phone with some boy I think she is feeling better because of the calls LOL!
    She better marry rich, I want to go to the old folks home down the street and it cost 3,000 a month. its awsome!! it has a health club, the meals are cooked for you and you can eat in your room or down in the fancy dining hall. OH yeah I want this place!!! its huge and so fancy smancy!!
    ***Sending some get well pixie dust to Butte***

Hope Rachal is feeling better in no time- those phone calls will do the trick

Marry rich-
    ~~~~~~

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Ok... so where is everyone tonight?
    I don't know, did we miss the party at DL memo? I think they are all playing with Mickey. :P

• most magical vaca ever

Story book to be read and then off to bed

I'm a poet and I didn't know it

so silly tonight

Good Night
    ~~~~~~

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Story book to be read and then off to bed

I'm a poet and I didn't know it

so silly tonight

Good Night
    hehe Yeah, I'm heading there myself. Night hun.

• Banned User

You and Summer are a Scream!! DMOF2 you make me want to run to new York!! I can not believe you and Summer live in Such fabo places!! Yes please come to Butte, and rescue me!!

I shut the computer down for a while and decided I had work to do, so I did 3 loads of Laundry, and watched survivor,.oh I love that show!!!
    Summer, that pic of you and the cutie is so awsome. I love seeing you to in pictures, it makes me smile!
    Yay to Devon for winning his game!!!
    Can you hear the band playing a winning song!!! Go Devon, Go Devon!!!

Summer, I remember one year my boys were in a program, and Beau decided to sing a whole different song. They were singing holy night, and he began at the top of his lungs to sing " you are my sun shine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when the skys are grey" It was hilarious!!
    And every time they tried to stop him he would say, not I need to sing my song!! so they just stopped the singing and my 3 year old boy sang all by him self in front of hundreds. I have it on tape, its precious!! And when he was thru he said " ok in a few minutes I will sing it again.
    This song was what I sang to him since he was very young, and it calmed him right down, I even went out and got the song and played it for him when I put him down so he could hear it over and over. ( I dubbed it and had it on the tape 1o times so it played until he was asleep.
    Any ways your telling of your sweet littles ones concert today brought back memories of my own boys. Last winter the boys had a program and cyrus said right out loud during the singing, I have to poop! I almost fell off my chair.
    well I am off to check the posts then do some emailing, Have a good night girls see you in the morning!!!
    Last edited by Hakuna Makarla; 11-13-2005 at 01:55 PM.

• Circle of Ancients

Evening Belles & Beasts...

We now pause for a proud mom moment

GO Devon GO

Soccer team won 7-0 tonight now onto another playoff game on Saturday- We're frozen but it was well worth it

HURRAY!!

I know the feeling! My son's team just won their last football game of the season 29-8. My son plays defense and he did a great tackle.

Here's a question for you (or anyone else)...when your kids win their games , do they act really "strange" afterward? LOL My son gets so happy that he'll be really huggy at first , then he'll just be really silly in a way that's hard to describe...rolling around on the floor and dancing and stuff like that. My hubby just went to pick him up so I am preparing myself! LOL