View Poll Results: Should we change the name or stay the same?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • we keep the thread name,( lady Belle's) but add Beau's to the title

9 64.29%
  • we change the title of the thread to something new?

5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 104 of 152 FirstFirst ... 45494101102103104105106107114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2273

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    I shut the computer down for a while and decided I had work to do, so I did 3 loads of Laundry, and watched survivor,.oh I love that show!!!
    LAUNDRY!! Dang it!! I gotta go...*grumbles*

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Buttercup
    HURRAY!!

I know the feeling! My son's team just won their last football game of the season 29-8. My son plays defense and he did a great tackle.

Here's a question for you (or anyone else)...when your kids win their games , do they act really "strange" afterward? LOL My son gets so happy that he'll be really huggy at first , then he'll just be really silly in a way that's hard to describe...rolling around on the floor and dancing and stuff like that. My hubby just went to pick him up so I am preparing myself! LOL
    hi hon, sounds like a boy with a happy heart and a lively step! go with it, he sounds wonderful!!!
    Say hows the finger?
    I am sorry I forgot to get back to you today, I was buisy this evening then I get on here and well forgive me!
    Any ways I am off to my room now, I have more work to do and cloths to fold. I also want to go to bed a little early, I have been restless here the last few days and want to get in as much sleep as I can! Have a good night hon, glad Kyle won!!!

• Circle of Ancients

Summer...I keep meaning to tell you that you look a little bit like Deogge's mom in your picture! That is sweet of you hugging your daughter!

Karla...thanks for all your messages today. The finger is doing much better. I was finally able to get my ring back on today!

DMof2...I love the picture of Snoopy. My family and I are HUGE Peanuts fans!!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL
    LAUNDRY!! Dang it!! I gotta go...*grumbles*
    good night sweetie, I am out of here to got to fold cloths, love ya see you tomorrow!!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Summer...I keep meaning to tell you that you look a little bit like Deogge's mom in your picture! That is sweet of you hugging your daughter!
    hehe Thank you...I think? *laughs* My children are my world. We are a very cuddly family. Always hugging and kissing and snuggles.

• Lights on Nobody Home

HURRAY!!

I know the feeling! My son's team just won their last football game of the season 29-8. My son plays defense and he did a great tackle.

Here's a question for you (or anyone else)...when your kids win their games , do they act really "strange" afterward? LOL My son gets so happy that he'll be really huggy at first , then he'll just be really silly in a way that's hard to describe...rolling around on the floor and dancing and stuff like that. My hubby just went to pick him up so I am preparing myself! LOL
    What a great way for him to end the season!
    DS is a little too young for that yet I think but from playing a lot of sports I do recall the elated feeling. As for when I am watching DS play sports or in a concert...I am a big sucky mom and usually shed a tear or two when I am happy for him or proud. Congrats again!

Summer..glad you got to the Dr. Flonase is pretty good stuff. Hope that and the antibiotics work quickly for you. My cold seems to be clearing up pretty quick for a change. It sounds like the concert was good and it is great you got those special moments on tape.

DMof2...hope the next playoff game goes as well as the one today. Kay, now be honest..did you tear up? Had to ask.

Karla..good you got that on tape. It should be fun for him to watch down the road. Now I have to go look at a map to see where it is in Montana that you live. If they are coming to pick you up..I will secretly drive down and hitch a ride. Oh wait..I would need snow tires then. I will add that to my Christmas list. Thanks for the picture now I know who I am talking to. It is funny how you have a preconceived picture in your head.

For anyone waiting for the Card/Santa list I am just waiting for a response back from StitchLvr as she wanted in but I am waiting for her address and if she was on both or just one. I will post as soon as I know. K

I ended up cleaning and taking DS to Power Skating and then off to a friends for dinner..She made turkey lasagna and it was quite good. Watched the hockey game before coming home and am just heading off to bed. The sun was shining today and that was very nice..that was only because I finished the Christmas lights yesterday. So you all have a good sleep and see you tomorrow. Oh, and xharryb, looking forward to seeing the puppy photos if you do get him/her over the weekend.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

You know were should all seriously consider having a Lady Belle's Meet Up somewhere down the road.

Like October 5th, 2010, so everybody has time to save up. LOL

Disney4Me I want to get in on the list. Want me to PM you my address and stuff? Sounds like so much fun!

• most magical vaca ever

Hello Everyone Thanks everyone for the go team spirit for my son

Well, Friday is finally here I don't know why I get excited about Friday anymore, it's not like I have exciting weekends or work all week and look forward to the 2 days off but I just love Friday

PButtercup that is great news about your sons football game Way 2 Go! Yes, my son gets silly too after a winning game- I don't know where he'd get his silliness from So glad to know that you Snoopy and gang as well I get all giddy over that beagle!

Karla- that is hilarious about the boys and their singing... hmmmm could be a future American Idol on our hands You are my Sunshine is what I used to sing to my Devon- I get all sappy when I hear it. That song and the Disney nursery song CD songs OMG I cry everytime I hear it (yup- tearing up this moment) God- I am such a wus! How's Rachal this morning? Hope that pixie dust arrived and made her well enough to go to school.

Summer- How are this morning? Feeling any better yet? My mom is in Florida til Monday lucky dog! She was scheduled to get a flu shot while down in the sunshine state but when she got there they ran out. She's hoping to squeeze in a trip to Epcot while visiting family. She sure has been blessed this year with trips to California and Florida! I think I'll have to rub her belly like a Buddha when she gets back

D4Me - *see note to Karla* I am a wus! Of course I was teary eyed after his game You're chatting with a gal that cries over Hallmark commercials!!! Finished your Xmas lights I haven't started yet, I would if I could but I have yet to drive over to our storage unit to return my Halloween decorations. It's about 8 miles away and I don't like to go alone.

So.... Got the news we DID NOT want to hear this morning! My son cannot go back onto his ADHD medication or use any sort of ADHD medication due to his heart rate. I'm still confused over it all to be honest with you.... One Dr says one thing and the other Dr says another. We have an appt on Monday with the Dr that prescribes his meds so we'll see what goes on then. Cardiologist suggested FISH OIL to help with his hyperactivity!!! FISH OIL??? Um, why does that NOT sound like something that will help? I'm really upset and more than anything feel terrible for him- he's the one suffering the most from all of this! Gotta be strong and pray extra hard at church this week!!!

Well, must get a move on things.... First stop CVS to get fish oil Won't hurt to try right Think we may go over to a park along the Hudson River today, if we do Karla you'll be getting pics

Chat with ya later on!
    ~~~~~~

• most magical vaca ever

You know were should all seriously consider having a Lady Belle's Meet Up somewhere down the road.

Save? How does one do that? 2010~ that'll be here b4 you know it!!!

Well, I'm in!

Off we go......
    ~~~~~~

•   
    • So fetch

Waah. It's not going to be fun weekend. Lil LuvsLilo decided to give her mommy a cold. I feel it coming on today. I'm hoping it doesn't get any worse. I always get colds for like two weeks.

Hope everyone else's morning is better.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by LuvsLilo
    Waah. It's not going to be fun weekend. Lil LuvsLilo decided to give her mommy a cold. I feel it coming on today. I'm hoping it doesn't get any worse. I always get colds for like two weeks.

Hope everyone else's morning is better.
    Zycam!!!! do it now before its to late!! at the fist sign do it do it do it!!!
    Poor thing, I hope you are all up and good thisafternoon, now get to that drug store!!!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by DMof2
    Hello Everyone Thanks everyone for the go team spirit for my son

Well, Friday is finally here I don't know why I get excited about Friday anymore, it's not like I have exciting weekends or work all week and look forward to the 2 days off but I just love Friday

PButtercup that is great news about your sons football game Way 2 Go! Yes, my son gets silly too after a winning game- I don't know where he'd get his silliness from So glad to know that you Snoopy and gang as well I get all giddy over that beagle!

Karla- that is hilarious about the boys and their singing... hmmmm could be a future American Idol on our hands You are my Sunshine is what I used to sing to my Devon- I get all sappy when I hear it. That song and the Disney nursery song CD songs OMG I cry everytime I hear it (yup- tearing up this moment) God- I am such a wus! How's Rachal this morning? Hope that pixie dust arrived and made her well enough to go to school.

Summer- How are this morning? Feeling any better yet? My mom is in Florida til Monday lucky dog! She was scheduled to get a flu shot while down in the sunshine state but when she got there they ran out. She's hoping to squeeze in a trip to Epcot while visiting family. She sure has been blessed this year with trips to California and Florida! I think I'll have to rub her belly like a Buddha when she gets back

D4Me - *see note to Karla* I am a wus! Of course I was teary eyed after his game You're chatting with a gal that cries over Hallmark commercials!!! Finished your Xmas lights I haven't started yet, I would if I could but I have yet to drive over to our storage unit to return my Halloween decorations. It's about 8 miles away and I don't like to go alone.

So.... Got the news we DID NOT want to hear this morning! My son cannot go back onto his ADHD medication or use any sort of ADHD medication due to his heart rate. I'm still confused over it all to be honest with you.... One Dr says one thing and the other Dr says another. We have an appt on Monday with the Dr that prescribes his meds so we'll see what goes on then. Cardiologist suggested FISH OIL to help with his hyperactivity!!! FISH OIL??? Um, why does that NOT sound like something that will help? I'm really upset and more than anything feel terrible for him- he's the one suffering the most from all of this! Gotta be strong and pray extra hard at church this week!!!

Well, must get a move on things.... First stop CVS to get fish oil Won't hurt to try right Think we may go over to a park along the Hudson River today, if we do Karla you'll be getting pics

Chat with ya later on!
    Hi Sweetie, I am so sad over this and am praying all is ok. tell me does he take the ritilin or the straterra? the reason I am asking is, if its ritilin, give him plenty of coffee and mt dew, stuff that makes most people hyper will do the opisite!!! I am aDD and so I know. now if he takes straterra something to bring him down works, . ok, enough said I am praying for you and for that sweet boy!!!
    Rachal is doing good, she is sniffly but I told her to do the zycam and even handed it to her, she just did not do it. So "you can lead a rachal to Zycam, but you can not make her insert it" !
    How you doing Summer??? I hope much better!!

And if you all come see me and take me away, call first I must find a babysitter ther I am so out of here!!!!
    Disney4me, you have a good sleep hon, you work to hard ! I remember sleeping during the day while kids were in school, it was the best feeling. I am also going to put the rest of my lights up today, wish me luck I have been saying this for a month!

well i am off to see other posts them get to work, love ya all and will see you here in a little bit!
    And Summer yes, sign up ok, we need ya!
    Ok, buttergirllie, are you signing up? I forgot to email you yesterday for Paula so I will ask now
    ok, see you girls in a bit!

Oh and good to see you lilogirl!

• Lights on Nobody Home

Disney4Me I want to get in on the list. Want me to PM you my address and stuff? Sounds like so much fun!
    Sure Summer I am still waiting for StitchLvr's address so that would be great to have you on board. There is the card and the Secret Santa. The limit will be set at 10.00 or homemade gift. we have another!

OK Karla...insert what? I just swallow my Cold-FX. You don't mean like a laxative do you? Still looking forward to those shots of your lights! I did PM PB about Stitch so she does know and if she wants can send her address when she sends Stitches. I always say the more the merrier!

DMof2..I am so sorry to hear that he can't go back on at this time. I hope you get some answers at the appointment on Monday. I hope there is an alternative that will work for him. I guess you are busy googling natural remedies right about now. Good luck with the meeting.
    Last edited by Disney4Me; 11-11-2005 at 09:21 AM.

• Pucker Up, Sweetie!

Count me in to ...D4...I'll PM you my info! Sounds fun!

Sorry I've been MIA from our little thread! I finally have some pics of the house, the dog, Halloween, etc...I'll post them this afternoon.

Hubby had a headcold three weeks ago, which he gladly shared with Kat, then Bailey and NOW ME! Wahhhh! Why do I always get the cold on the weekend or days I'm off?

I thought it was allergies since I've been congested and full of snot (isn't that a lovely picture! ) since we moved into our house. I'm allergic to the lovely trees in my yard! But I think it's settled into a cold now...

I'm not feeling really bad...just a bit run down OH...and I can't breath thru my nose!

But other than that...the BK house is rolling right along. I finished the living room painting...now we'll start on Bailey's room this weekend.

My parents are driving me crazy! They are going thru a separation-I think-and it's been especially tolling on my Mom. So much so that I think she's mentally given herself a bladder infection. My cell phone bill hurts! Weve been talking so much! Hopefully she's still coming for Turkey Day...I think she needs a break and I need to see her!

Well..the kiddos are out today at 1:00...so I have to get a run on my errands. I haven't even showered yet! OOPs!

Later gators!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Okay, I need advice from anyone who lives or has lived paycheck to paycheck.

I was budgeting my money through Decemeber trying to figure out where to get the funds for Christmas. Thankfully we have 3 checks in December that will help but it leads to my problem.

A few months ago my car broke down and I had to go one of those cash advance places. The cost was 400 bucks and because I live dollar to dollar I have not been able to pay that off. You know pay them 400 but I still need 400 for bills. So it's one big viscious circle every time I get paid and I could pay that bill off with the "extra" check I am getting on the 16th of Decemeber. Here's my dilemma:

If I pay off the cash advance place we will have NO Christmas but I would also not have to go back to the cash advance place. Does that make sense? So my choices are this:

A. Pay off the cash advance and live off 50 bucks for 2 weeks and no Christmas for anyone this year, including the kids. OR

B. Just take the money out again and buy Christmas gifts for everyone and pay back the 400 bucks when I get my income tax refund.

See my pickle? I really am good with money, I budget well, I just live within my means but when the car broke down it threw me back almost a whole check. What do you think?