View Poll Results: Should we change the name or stay the same?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • we keep the thread name,( lady Belle's) but add Beau's to the title

9 64.29%
  • we change the title of the thread to something new?

5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 152 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161111 ... LastLast

• Banned User

Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

Quote Originally Posted by Earkid
    Did someone say LOST? WOW that was a great episode last nite. Princess Buttercup and I could not get in at all last nite. Good to see ya'll holding down the fort.

DMof2 - the great thing about this site is that they don't discriminate against those who aren't able to donate, everyone gets an avatar and the smilie selection rocks!! That is what makes me want to donate all the more. I'm sure anything you can do and anytime you can do it will be appreciated.

Hello to everyone else!! I'll BBL, stupid work is getting in the way.
    Amen to what you wrote hon!! I love it here and will continue to donate. Love love love this site

•   
    • So fetch

It was great but a little predictable. I mean, come one, when Jack twisted his ankle and Desmond began a conversation with him I instantly said
    Spoiler
    that's the guy in the bunker!!
    I said the same thing! I hope they're not getting sloppy in their writing but I will give them a second ( 3rd and 4th chance) to make up for it.

• Banned User

How can I find out what the show is about? I am now really interested, now that I havenever watched one show. how dumb is that!

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    How can I find out what the show is about? I am now really interested, now that I havenever watched one show. how dumb is that!

Karla, go www.abc.com and go to shows to find info on it. Should be some episode descriptions there along with biographies on characters and the people who play them.

And the premier was last night? I thought it was just a recap episode? Oi Vay!

Left the church, but not the parishioners.

Just a quick note for those of you who wish to support the site - in addition to donations, clicking the Google Ads once a day greatly helps us also. They are located at the very top of the page.

• GO DBACKS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyphile
    Just a quick note for those of you who wish to support the site - in addition to donations, clicking the Google Ads once a day greatly helps us also. They are located at the very top of the page.
    Will do Bridezilla . How are those wedding plans coming along?

It wasn't me, it was Lisa!

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyphile
    Thanks for the tip. That seems like a really easy way to help!!

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Buttercup
    Thanks for the tip. That seems like a really easy way to help!!
    Yep! And it doesn't cost anyone anything, except a second of their time.

• Banned User

I do not have a google something above so I will just continue to pay by the month. I think I have like 3 popup blockers in effect so I can not do the clicky thing. No problem, you take paypal

How are those wedding plans coming along?
    Good so far! I'm way ahead of the game - we already have our location selected, I found my dress (rather than making it as originally planned), and some of the invitation components are being laser cut by my father already. We're even registered at Amazon and DisneyDirect too. And, I'm almost finished with one of the 14 centerpieces.

In addition, we have good friends whom we're hiring for photographers, DJ, officiant, and the cake.

Pretty much all that is left to decide on is the flowers.

• Lights on Nobody Home

[QUOTE=disneymeimei]Good Evening Belles and Beasts (oh and Beaus, too!)

Scuba - sorry about your headache...migraines are the worst.

DL4Me - We have back to school night tomorrow also! Your DS sounds very athletic! Let me know what you think of Martha's show. I used to like to watch her, then didn't, then did again, but after her conviction I was mad and didn't want to give her any of my hard earned money, but now I'm thinking she is very clever...oh dear...should I watch or not?

I don't care much for Migraines and you have my sympathy there Scuba

DS is liking all his sports and finds it hard to choose. Right now it is Hockey/Skating Guitar and we gave up swim club this year (swims well enough, but not his thing he says. We will switch to lessons once a year maybe.) In the spring he likes lacrosse and baseball. This season he tried soccer again and was enjoying it until his Dad started paintball and which do you think was more exciting. They have some great mini camps for Basketball and Football here too. Karate is good although we are taking a break from that too right now. It is funny though, he enjoys and is pretty good at most of his sports but he certainly doesn't look athletic. He is like a little porkchop right now. You could rub his belly and make a wish. Hopefully the next growing spurt will be up instead of out. I am lucky though as a few friends have kids that do not want to do anything and I have so much fun watching him play.

The show was better than I thought it would be. The one team sure blew the first round. I was happy the fellow was sent home. I may try and catch a few more episodes. I actually have a sign in my kitchen that says, "Martha Stewart, does NOT live here!" I didn't follow the story of what happened much but I did hear she did some time for the crime.

• Lights on Nobody Home

[QUOTE=disney jones] Good morning all! Waiting for Zoe to eat her oatmeal so i can take her to school - then we'll come back and take Syd to some skating lessons - have a great day!!

Oh I bet she was excited about the oatmeal. Did she get to sprinkle brown sugar on it. That was the best part when we were kids. Have fun at skating.

DS was gagging down his Oatmeal Crisp...he wanted the Computer game out of the box....he will get it when the box is done. Mean mum today.

• Sock Puppet

Yep, the first episode was the recap at 8 and the premier was right after it at 9. $^%#*%@@!!!!

• Sock Puppet

And, I think someone on here sent me a pm yesterday and I was not able to view it and lost it. So whoever did, please resend.

• Rally Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Disney4Me
    Oh I bet she was excited about the oatmeal. Did she get to sprinkle brown sugar on it. That was the best part when we were kids. Have fun at skating.
    note to self: get brown sugar today.

Skating was fun today. the rink has wi-fi and i was able to do some surfin'. The best part was when Syd went up to her instructor at the start and give her a big hug. She is coming along nicely. One trick they use is to sprinkle Beanie babies on the ice and have the kids skate over and pick them up. very cute.

And i've never seen Lost or Desperate Housewives. At the jones, it's either Disney Channel or sports (mainly baseball), and literally that's it besides occasional news.