View Poll Results: Should we change the name or stay the same?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • we keep the thread name,( lady Belle's) but add Beau's to the title

9 64.29%
  • we change the title of the thread to something new?

5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 111 of 152 FirstFirst ... 116186101108109110111112113114121136 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2273

• Banned User

Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

yep, I am done with Beaus bedding, 2 loads of laundry, the living room, the kitchen ( except the flors ) and 2 bathrooms. Yep I am getting er done!!
    Did i tell you I hate doing floors? Thank God this house had carpets every where else. Beaus room needs to be swiffered ( wood flors) but I hate doing floors!~

• Circle of Ancients

Good Evening All!

Is it only 6:30?! It feels like midnight! I am so busy busy busy! Today, I was in charge of setting up a table with pictures to honor all the Vets who attend our church. I was also in charge of making sure all the grocery bags full of Thanksgiving items for the needy families in our area were collected so they can be distributed. Then I was running around getting bowler hats and tambourines for the Christmas musical. When I got home, I started making 4 cakes shaped like footballs for the High School football team banquet that's tomorrow night. At the same time, I was heating up 96 meatballs, 96 cheesestikcs, and cutting up veggies for the 25 high school kids who came to our house tonight for appetizers as the first course of their progressive dinner. I just finished cleaning up almost everything, but there is still a cake in the oven. I am so tired that I opened the oven door to check on it and gasped in horror because it was black and I thought I had burned it! Then I remembered that it was a chocolate cake, not a yellow cake I was making on this round!!! LOL

I cannot believe how busy I am all the time, but I love everything I do!

I just never have time to read Micechat! Hope you are all doing great!!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Buttercup
    Good Evening All!

Is it only 6:30?! It feels like midnight! I am so busy busy busy! Today, I was in charge of setting up a table with pictures to honor all the Vets who attend our church. I was also in charge of making sure all the grocery bags full of Thanksgiving items for the needy families in our area were collected so they can be distributed. Then I was running around getting bowler hats and tambourines for the Christmas musical. When I got home, I started making 4 cakes shaped like footballs for the High School football team banquet that's tomorrow night. At the same time, I was heating up 96 meatballs, 96 cheesestikcs, and cutting up veggies for the 25 high school kids who came to our house tonight for appetizers as the first course of their progressive dinner. I just finished cleaning up almost everything, but there is still a cake in the oven. I am so tired that I opened the oven door to check on it and gasped in horror because it was black and I thought I had burned it! Then I remembered that it was a chocolate cake, not a yellow cake I was making on this round!!! LOL

Hi Sweetie!!
    You need to go back and read Mei mei;s post about being slowed down you are also doing to much and you may find God slowing you down to LOL!
    So yeah you are doing way to much, whats with you two women?? Me I am having a nice relaxing day ( yeah right) I did my bathroom in flowers, and the boys in sea creatures, nothing fancy but it will do until I begin painting this winter or spring.
    HAve a good night all, I have missed some people here today, hoep you all had a great relaxing day!! Any one heard from disney jones? I am now getting worried!!

• Banned User

Here is my two bathrooms, sort of blah, but the wall paper did ok in brightning it up until I can paint and do some real wall papering
    Last edited by Hakuna Makarla; 11-18-2005 at 04:13 PM.

• Lights on Nobody Home

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Buttercup
    Good Evening All!

25 Kids in your House??? You deserve an award for that! I have never heard of a progressive dinner..does that mean they go to someone elses for the next course...or do you cook that too?

Karla, DJ is OK, just not on the board right now. You can probably PM him I think. DOn't know about the pixter?

I got a phonecall at work and it was another girl who heard that my time off to see DS's hockey game was cancelled so she came in for me and I got to go! I was very happy! It was a good game. Lots of hard work by our team. They are coming along quite nice. It is nice to see the improvement. Now he needs a shower and fed so I will be off for now.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Disney4Me
    25 Kids in your House??? You deserve an award for that! I have never heard of a progressive dinner..does that mean they go to someone elses for the next course...or do you cook that too?

Karla, DJ is OK, just not on the board right now. You can probably PM him I think. DOn't know about the pixter?

I got a phonecall at work and it was another girl who heard that my time off to see DS's hockey game was cancelled so she came in for me and I got to go! I was very happy! It was a good game. Lots of hard work by our team. They are coming along quite nice. It is nice to see the improvement. Now he needs a shower and fed so I will be off for now.
    I am so glad you got to go!!! That was very nice of the other person who came in for you.
    I am not sure about progressive dinner either, please explain to us buttercup.
    Good morning everyone, Its eary but I thought I would come in say hi and go get ready for work. Its Monday, I have to move faster as I have to run all the way across town and drop a timesheet off. I hate the fact I have to do this on monday moring as I have to be on the go so early. I tried to drop it off last night but the doors to the building were locked. OYE! Any ways its monday, glad to be at work, not glad to be moving to fast.
    Have a goo day all, I am going to love this day no matter what!
    Mei Mei I hope you are doing well, prayers to you Kalli I can not believe you were gone all day and night, I missed you! Have a great day all of you!!~ Karla

• Banned User

Light Snow27°F
    Feels Like
    15°F
    Updated Nov 14 06:45 a.m. MTUV Index:0 LowWind:From N at 14 mphHumidity:76%Pressure:30.11 in. Dew Point:21°FVisibility:1.8 miles

TodayTonightTomorrow

Snow Shower / WindHigh
    28° F
    Precip: 60%Mostly cloudy and windy. Snow showers will become more widely scattered by late day. Cold. High 28F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 60%. About one inch of snow expected.

Low tonight of 2 degree's !!

• Lights on Nobody Home

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla

Light Snow27°F
    Feels Like
    15°F
    Updated Nov 14 06:45 a.m. MTUV Index:0 LowWind:From N at 14 mphHumidity:76%Pressure:30.11 in. Dew Point:21°FVisibility:1.8 miles

TodayTonightTomorrow

Snow Shower / WindHigh
    28° F
    Precip: 60%Mostly cloudy and windy. Snow showers will become more widely scattered by late day. Cold. High 28F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 60%. About one inch of snow expected.

Low tonight of 2 degree's !!
    That's great Karla! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. Did you just do the bathrooms yesterday? I am just up and on my way to work soon. No school for the kids today. Pro D day so DS will be at a hockey school camp and I will have a good busy day at work that goes fast I hope! It is just raining here. Off to shower and start my day. to everyone!

• most magical vaca ever

Good Morning Belles & Beasts

Wow a day and a half away from MC and I have felt like a crack addict!

Well, my son's team lost on Saturday so we are officially done with soccer this year. Sad but very proud of what my son has accomplished this season Now we can focus my daughters dance recital this week and then move onto all our holiday fun!

Glad you enjoyed my pics from the park the other day... Yes, that was me and the kiddies. My son gets a kick out of taking pics of us together without asking anyone to take the picture for us. DH was not happy about missing out on our fun though... I told him we can always go back It sure was nice to have him home all day yesterday.

We had a baby's christening yesterday so between getting ready for chuch in the morning and a party all afternoon that is why I was MIA yesterday. Then when we got home my son had a social studies project to do. Of course it was due TODAY!!! He is such a procrastinator!

Ok... where to begin?

pixywingz -WELCOME!!! Nice to have you here and hope you post often!

Meimei- so sorry to hear about your toe dear! Ouch Unfortunately, I can relate to your pain~ I've broken EVERY toe on both of my feet at some point during my dancing years. I used to do pointe ballet and usually had 3 broken toes at a time on each foot. Not fun! Hope you mend quickly!

PButtercup- That's great news about your niece I am such a sucker for the Nutcracker! I saw it in Lincoln Center with my dance group many moons ago and ever since I am just in with it! 25 kids HS kids in your home!!! Bless you Glad you have some time to check out what is going on here and post. You sure are a busy woman!

SCUBAbe- oh sorry to hear about your neck. Hope those meds are easing the pain. How's the MP3 going? Just bought the new Disney Mix Stick ones for my kids for Xmas. When I get a chance later I want to open them up and see how they work before "Santa" leaves them

D4Me- So glad you were able to go see your sons game! That not only feels good for us moms but it really makes our kids feel great to know we're there cheering them on -not matter HOW embarassing we can be OMG Broc.Bill Guy!!! That sounds like something my son would want and something he'd do to me as well!

Summer -Hope you got all your cleaning/laundry done yesterday. We spent our Saturday evening at the laundromat. Oh, I just don't know how to contain myself from so much excitement Hope your week starts off great.

Stchlvr- Ahhhh Napa! Just saying Napa makes me feel relaxed Glad you had a great weekend get away! Hope you feel revived and ready to take on the last few weeks of the year. *Watched Lilo & Stitch 2 the other night

Earkid- So glad to see you post How are you enjoying your time off from school? When do you leave for DLR?

Karla- Now, c'mon you didn't think I'd leave you out did you? So sorry to hear about those xmas decorations. I was driving to the Rag Shop the other day and saw a family putting up their decorations inside and outside. I quickly called DH and said "Do you really think if we put up our tree a week early it would matter"? He then reminded me that when we packed up our xmas tree last January that I told him to take it to his job and that we'd buy a new tree this year. I totally forgot that we don't have a tree!!! Now I have to get one! I saw a really nice one in Target but don't have $150 for a tree. I will wait for Kmart to have their Thanksgiving Day sale. They usually have their 6.5ft Martha Stewart tree for $40 on Turkey Day. This just means I will have to go to Kmart on Thanksgiving! I don't like to go to any stores on holidays- I always feel so bad for the employees there. They should be home with their families or friends and NOT working for crazy shoppers (like me this year) looking for bargains Oy! Love those bells that play music! Must be so nice to have a mantle to decorate! Brrrrr low of 2 degrees -please keep everyone warm!

BaileyKat- How's everything going in your new home? Hope the kids are well and enjoying that new little puppy How's working at the school going? I was thinking of taking on a lunch aide position at the kids school next year but the down side is having to pay $75 for finger printing... SO, it's like you'd have to work 2 months before making back what your finger printing costs are.... then they wonder why they cannot find anyone to be lunch aides....

Xharryb- Boone- I the name!!! Is that after Boone from LOST? A friend of mine just got a puppy and his name is Buddha. How was your weekend? Hope there were more customers at the restaurant this weekend....

Phoenix- Hope you enjoyed your day off! Try not to over do it with all this work you have ahead of you. Sure the $ comes in handy but not when it has to be used for medical bills. That's what I'm always telling DH when he wears himself down with so much work. Hope you enjoyed the USC game too

LLilo- hope you and lil LuvsLilo are feeling better....

Sending wishes to DJ, Micah, Sally, MTNGIRL, PrincessY, Dsnyldmom, HGoofy and everyone else here in the Belles thread

Be posting a lot today ~ Kalli
    ~~~~~~

• most magical vaca ever

Here is my two bathrooms, sort of blah, but the wall paper did ok in brightning it up until I can paint and do some real wall papering
    those stickers Karla! I once had Winnie the Pooh wall stickers in my sons room. A loooong time ago, he'd kill me now
    ~~~~~~

• most magical vaca ever

Ooooo Likes & Dislikes:

Dolphins (the mammal not the football team)
    Yankees
    Snoopy
    Christmas Ornaments/ anything Xmas
    Candles (Vanilla/Berry/Sea/-sweet smells)
    Chocolate
    Homemade
    Planners/Calendars

Dislikes
    Fruitcake
    Country Music
    Tattoos & Body Piercings
    Star Trek

I'm easy to please
    ~~~~~~

• Banned User

what???????? no fruit cake? what is the matter with you people!!! fruit cake is food of the gods!!! I love it! OK, now there is something wrong when peole do not love fruit cake!!
    Kalli, good to see you back today, I was missing ya!!! I am off to get buisy, I have much to do!! I will be back on around 10:00 am

• most magical vaca ever

what???????? no fruit cake? what is the matter with you people!!! fruit cake is food of the gods!!! I love it! OK, now there is something wrong when peole do not love fruit cake!!
    Kalli, good to see you back today, I was missing ya!!! I am off to get buisy, I have much to do!! I will be back on around 10:00 am

Ok, to be 100% honest with you... I've NEVER even tried fruitcake!!! Just the looks of it turn me off- just like Olive Loaf! Oh yes- there is another dislike Green Olives. OMG- just looking at them make my stomach turn!!! I do like Greek black olives though Could it be because I'm Greek?

Awe, thanks for missing me Karla I was suffering MC withdrawal big time!

See ya later.... 10:00 hugh? It's almost 11 here on the east coast
    ~~~~~~

• Happy 2007!

Hi everyone! Just a quick post before we head to my DD's school. It's my workday there. Book Fair today- can't wait and I don't even have to work it this year. I can just shop!

I almost got the cleaning done yesterday, just a little vaccuming and mopping tonight. I might have DH do some of it. I did get my report done. Good thing, I need it first thing tomorrow morning.

PB- wow, I though I was busy. I'm not sure I could keep up with that schedule without having a breakdown. I'm glad you are enjoying yourself though. Don't forget to take care of yourself too.

Karla- love the bathrooms. Wow, snow. That's so hard for me to imagine. It's slightly cool in the mornings here (relatively speaking), but is in the low 70's and sunny. Sorry, Karla, can't support you on the fruitcake thing, but I am really glad you like it. If I get some, I'll send it to you.

Disney4Me- That's so cool that someone would come in for you. I think that probably says something about you. I'm so glad you got to see your son's game after all. I love it when things work out.

DMof2- Thanks for the likes and dislikes. Everyone keep them coming! Sounds like you had a busy weekend. Sadly, I can't join you in your posting today, but I will be back this afternoon.

I hope SCUBAbe and LuvsLilo are feeling better.

Hope everyone has a good day!

• Happy Memories

Morning everyboy! It's been a darn busy weekend round here with the posts huh?! I can barely keep up! Though I think I may have answer to a question that was asked earlier. We did one of those progressive dinner thingies once when I was in high school. As I recall, you drive around and have each course at a different home. Ours ended at the youth leader's house where we lit a fire and made smores for desert. That was a loooooooong time ago!

Little Boone came home a night ahead of schedule. I posted a thread in the lounge with the link to his pictures (and he's in my avatar). No, we didn't name hime that because of the character on Lost. Just a coincidence. We went on a website of puppy names and that was the one we liked best. Our 2 year old dog Riley has been really cute with him. He's totally playing the role of protective older brother. He follows the little fluffball all over the house and lays near him to make sure he's ok.

Business wasn't great this weekend, but it wasn't terrible either so that was good. We also got a great deal of cleaning and stuff accomplished around the house. I was more productive than lazy (doesn't happen often with my schedule). I think it's the weather. When it cools off enough that I'm able to open all the windows and crank some nice classical music I tend to be very motivated to work on personal projects like the house.

anywho... much to get caught up on!