View Poll Results: Should we change the name or stay the same?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • we keep the thread name,( lady Belle's) but add Beau's to the title

9 64.29%
  • we change the title of the thread to something new?

5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415162363113 ... LastLast

• GO DBACKS!!

Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

Hey Jonesy, thanks for starting the conga line!! I needed a little exercise this evening. I took tomorrow off work so my weekend has begun. I think that calls for another round of Glad to hear the girls are well. Picturing Syd hugging her skating teacher put a huge smile on my face. I can't believe how quickly Zoe is growing up. CAn you believe Morgan turned 8 last month. SHeesh. Wish we were headed to the Halloween thingy with your bunch. That would have been a blast.

Hey all you Belles!!! I just found out my nephew and his wife are having a baby, so I am going to be a great aunt. They are just soooo young (I had to say that so I wouldn't look so old, . My mom is freaking that she is going to be a great grandmother.

Karla and MTNGIRL you are making me want to pull out my sweaters.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa!

• Circle of Ancients

Hi Micah! love that picture of you!

DJ...your story about the beanie babies being sprinkled on the ice had me smiling because I was picturing your little girls skating around scooping them up!

Karla and Mtn Girl...I will never whine about being cold again...I would feel too guilty because of hearing how low the temps get where you two gals live.

Earkid....Congratualations again.....

• Lights on Nobody Home

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Buttercup
    Hi Micah! love that picture of you!

DJ...your story about the beanie babies being sprinkled on the ice had me smiling because I was picturing your little girls skating around scooping them up!

Karla and Mtn Girl...I will never whine about being cold again...I would feel too guilty because of hearing how low the temps get where you two gals live.

Earkid....Congratualations again.....

Congrats Earkid.
    Survior has started and the Apprentice...anyone hear about the Amazing Race yet?

Karla don't feel bad I have missed the whole "Lost" thing too. I saw a few minutes of it the other night at work when they were looking down a hole. That is it. Everyone is talking about it and I can't participate.

DJ..let me know if it is easier to gag down with the Brown Sugar.
    I see your Angels are winning.

It was a very busy day with skating and returning the last computer. We had the Open House too. My son's teacher was listening to him talk to me and said, "Wow, I don't think I have heard him talk once except to answer a question." I would have thought he had my child confused with another if he wasn't there with me!

Hope you are all snuggled in for the night. It will be an early one for me.
    I am supposed to COnga but will have to look back to see why..

• Minion

Hi all you sweet belles!!! Beaus....and beasties too!!!
    How was everyones day? Good I hope!!??
    I have missed a lot and I am finally feeling good about coming back to the boards!! I will be trying to catch up! lol
    Hope you are all having a great night and that tomorrow will be a happy and blessed day!!!
    Any day at Disneyland is a Happy Day!!!!

• GO DBACKS!!

Hi Sweet Shortiemetoo!!

Good to see you again. It has been a fantabulous day and my weekend has already begun. Doesnt get any better than that. What have you been up to?

• Lights on Nobody Home

Quote Originally Posted by shortiemetoo
    Hope you are all having a great night and that tomorrow will be a happy and blessed day!!!
    G'night Shortie, nice to see you back. How's Connor doing. (Good I hope) Have a good night.

• Rally Time!

Shortie! Grand kids are ALWAYS cuter the kids! you win hands down!

Princess Buttercup, the Duchess of Santa Cruz - it's only Syd doing the Beanies. Zoe's group is practicing Stopping: the instructor skates about 10 yards, then stops. Then the other kids stop. Except Zoe. well, i guess i shouldn't say that, she stops too, but only after running into a few other kids and knocking them down and falling down herself. So yes, she technically stops too.

a friend of Walt.

• most magical vaca ever

Good morning Belles

Ahhhh The apprentice and ER are back Wasn't too happy with the season premiere of ER but looks like it will be good next week. And as always, The Apprentice rocked

Not much new going on around here.... Spent my evening taxiing the kids to soccer and dance class. We then met up with my mom and niece for some dinner.

Karla I too love "Back to School" nicht. We have ours in October. I love getting in and seeing the classrooms and talking with the teachers.

Well, must get the kids off to school.... You know I'll be back on later....

Happy Friday Belles
    ~~~~~~

• Sock Puppet

Good Morning Belle's. Hope everyone's weekend is going good. I know mine is and it started last night although I'm at work today lol. I got paid last night and I sit here right now stuffed on mickey d's breakfast. Ahhhh, it feels good not being broke anymore. By the way, check out the new addition to the signature below. V

• Minion

Good Friday Morning Belles, Beasts and Beaus!

This may be my last post for a few days...we are on our way to DL!!! WooHoo! I may have to check out Sephora while I'm there. I keep seeing all these amazing posts concerning their products!

I'm looking forward to reading what you all were up to when I was gone, so post away! I'm sure I'll have withdrawals wondering what you are all up to...

I promised pictures for Karla, and a corndog for Shorti, a picture of the TOT for Micah, NBC for Sally (I miss Sally!)...anyone else want something?

Keep the Belles ringing!

MeiMei (throwing bye-bye kisses)
    Boo!

• GO DBACKS!!

Bye MeiMei!!!! Cant wait to hear about your trip. I want one of those chocolate and carmel covered marshmellow thingys, K?

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by disneymeimei
    anyone else want something?
    Yeah, get me a quarter pounder with cheese and 2 apple turnovers lol.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by disneymeimei
    Good Friday Morning Belles, Beasts and Beaus!

This may be my last post for a few days...we are on our way to DL!!! WooHoo! I may have to check out Sephora while I'm there. I keep seeing all these amazing posts concerning their products!

I'm looking forward to reading what you all were up to when I was gone, so post away! I'm sure I'll have withdrawals wondering what you are all up to...

I promised pictures for Karla, and a corndog for Shorti, a picture of the TOT for Micah, NBC for Sally (I miss Sally!)...anyone else want something?

Keep the Belles ringing!

MeiMei (throwing bye-bye kisses)
    missing you already sweetie!! I wish I was going, and I wish I was seeing you guys. I can not wait until spring Lots of pictures sweetie. you know I love them I love night shots so if you are out at night then I want to see some ok. By by friend

• Sock Puppet

Yeah dont forget the picture with the sign saying hello karla in it! lol

• most magical vaca ever

Meimei have a great trip I am sooooooooooooooo jealous

I would love to see LOTS of pictures.... My mom went to DLR for the first time back in August and she STILL has not developed her film and she also ONLY stayed in DL for about 2 hours She did however bring me back a DLR mousepad and a wonderful picture book

I would love to see pics of the Alice in Wonderland area and the storybook boats. Anyone have pics of these?

Someday I will get to DLR

F R I D A Y ! ! ! F R I D A Y ! ! ! F R I D A Y ! ! ! F R I D A Y ! ! !
    ~~~~~~