View Poll Results: Should we change the name or stay the same?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • we keep the thread name,( lady Belle's) but add Beau's to the title

9 64.29%
  • we change the title of the thread to something new?

5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 152 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617243964114 ... LastLast

• most magical vaca ever

Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire2k5
    Yeah dont forget the picture with the sign saying hello karla in it! lol
    I cannot wait to do that on my next trip to WDW

o0o0o0 post #175 that's my FAVE #
    ~~~~~~

•   
    • So fetch

Waah my computer is busted. That means I have to use my husband computers in the other room without a TV in it. Plus I can't do the million other things I usually do on my computer, like homework, balancing our checking account, planning to take over the world. Waaaah.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by DMof2
    I cannot wait to do that on my next trip to WDW

o0o0o0 post #175 that's my FAVE #
    I have a whole bunch of them on my desktop!, you guys make me feel so special. love it love it!!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by LuvsLilo
    Waah my computer is busted. That means I have to use my husband computers in the other room without a TV in it. Plus I can't do the million other things I usually do on my computer, like homework, balancing our checking account, planning to take over the world. Waaaah.
    I am sorry luvslilo whats wrong with yourcomputer? I hope you can get it up and running, sending good thoughts and wishes
    So hows the rest of the day

• most magical vaca ever

Quote Originally Posted by LuvsLilo
    Oh my! That's an awful feeling LL! I know how you feel. Last summer our old pc crashed and we had to go a few weeks with out any internet access! Talk about withdrawl LoL

Karla- those pictures with the signs are great!
    ~~~~~~

• GO DBACKS!!

My laptop is like my best friend. When my DH's laptop crashed he began using mine and I felt like my laptop was cheating on me. LOL I never realized how attached we are to our computers till that happened.

Ok, Hurricane Rita update. DH's father lives in Galvaston and was dragging his feet about evacuating. So all the brothers and sisters (7 in all) kept calling and bugging him. Well yesterday he finally admitted he wanted to leave but said it was too late for him because he didn't have a car and all the buses were gone. Good grief, so frustrating. What a stubborn man. So last nite, my BIL that lives in Dallas began the drive south to Houston to get him. He is there now but can't find enough gas to drive out. That is where we stand right now. And for some reason my MIL thought she should call us a 5 am this morning just to tell us the BIL had reached Houston, not that they were on their way out but just that he was there. So much for sleeping in on my day off. I'm sorry, that may sound insensitive but did we really need to know that little tidbit at 5 am? When the phone rings that early in the morning you always think someone has died. And of course we couldn't go back to sleep. So here I sit, trying to get motivated to study, and waiting for word about the (exasperating) FIL.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa!

• most magical vaca ever

Quote Originally Posted by Earkid
    My laptop is like my best friend. When my DH's laptop crashed he began using mine and I felt like my laptop was cheating on me. LOL I never realized how attached we are to our computers till that happened.

Ok, Hurricane Rita update. DH's father lives in Galvaston and was dragging his feet about evacuating. So all the brothers and sisters (7 in all) kept calling and bugging him. Well yesterday he finally admitted he wanted to leave but said it was too late for him because he didn't have a car and all the buses were gone. Good grief, so frustrating. What a stubborn man. So last nite, my BIL that lives in Dallas began the drive south to Houston to get him. He is there now but can't find enough gas to drive out. That is where we stand right now. And for some reason my MIL thought she should call us a 5 am this morning just to tell us the BIL had reached Houston, not that they were on their way out but just that he was there. So much for sleeping in on my day off. I'm sorry, that may sound insensitive but did we really need to know that little tidbit at 5 am? When the phone rings that early in the morning you always think someone has died. And of course we couldn't go back to sleep. So here I sit, trying to get motivated to study, and waiting for word about the (exasperating) FIL.
    EK hope they'll be safe, why must people be so stubborn . I can't imagine what these people are going through right now. Rita has now been downgraded to a CAT 3 - which is still terrible.

Keeping all in Rita's path in my prayers
    ~~~~~~

• Banned User

DMof2 ...Karla- those pictures with the signs are great!

Thanks, it started out where i was suprised by by Mukta, ( She was so sweet to me ) and then people started doing it to. I think its such a nice thing to do for me and it really makes my whole week. things like that can make a person feel special! when I go to disneyland again I am going to be doing it for others to!

• Banned User

wow EK, I will keep your hubbys father and your BIL in my prayers! TO bad people always think doing things at the last minute will work . I also hope you get some rest hon.

• Lights on Nobody Home

Quote Originally Posted by disneymeimei
    Good Friday Morning Belles, Beasts and Beaus!

This may be my last post for a few days...we are on our way to DL!!! WooHoo! I may have to check out Sephora while I'm there. I keep seeing all these amazing posts concerning their products!

I'm looking forward to reading what you all were up to when I was gone, so post away! I'm sure I'll have withdrawals wondering what you are all up to...

I promised pictures for Karla, and a corndog for Shorti, a picture of the TOT for Micah, NBC for Sally (I miss Sally!)...anyone else want something?

Keep the Belles ringing!

MeiMei (throwing bye-bye kisses)
    I hope you have the bestest time...how could you not. I will be there in about two weeks but will enjoy seeing your pictures when you get back.

• Lights on Nobody Home

[Earkid]My laptop is like my best friend. When my DH's laptop crashed he began using mine and I felt like my laptop was cheating on me. LOL I never realized how attached we are to our computers till that happened.
    I laughed out loud at this. Thanks. Shortie hope yours is up soon. I just went through my own computer problems..now it is only my phone and that is just fine.

Earkid hope your BIL gets back safely with your FIL. It would be nice if it downgraded before it hit to minimize the loss. I have never had that kind of crazy weather here. Interesting though that we are apparently due for a major earthquake and in my paystub today there was a ticket from work for a discounted Emergency Prepardness Kit.

Karla when we go we will try to remember a sign for you.

I don't know if any of you remember the Troll thread from MP but as we get closer to going I will try and post on that and if we are able to post while we are there on it. If all goes well we will.

I got alot done today so far with exchanging currency (good rate for a change and getting my contacts as well as having a Pumpkin Latte. I am going to do a little house cleaning now as the Maid did not show up.
    After that I will be taking my DS to a Junior B hockey game tonight so will be on later. Hope you all have a great day.

• Rally Time!

anyone want half a bowl of brown sugar with a little bit of oatmeal mixed in? let me know.

i have to run off to school, i volunteer there Fri afternoons for 1.5 hours in Zoe's class.

i'll check back in this afternoon.
    a friend of Walt.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Disney4Me
    I laughed out loud at this. Thanks. Shortie hope yours is up soon. I just went through my own computer problems..now it is only my phone and that is just fine.

Earkid hope your BIL gets back safely with your FIL. It would be nice if it downgraded before it hit to minimize the loss. I have never had that kind of crazy weather here. Interesting though that we are apparently due for a major earthquake and in my paystub today there was a ticket from work for a discounted Emergency Prepardness Kit.

Karla when we go we will try to remember a sign for you.

I don't know if any of you remember the Troll thread from MP but as we get closer to going I will try and post on that and if we are able to post while we are there on it. If all goes well we will.

I got alot done today so far with exchanging currency (good rate for a change and getting my contacts as well as having a Pumpkin Latte. I am going to do a little house cleaning now as the Maid did not show up.
    After that I will be taking my DS to a Junior B hockey game tonight so will be on later. Hope you all have a great day.
    You make me laugh so hard!!
    what kind of money exchange do you need to do? and I do not remember the troll thread, which one?
    Are you going to disneyland soon ? I miss you guys when you are gone from here!!!
    You have a maid to heh gee mine did not show up today either
    may be there is a maid strike?

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by disney jones

anyone want half a bowl of brown sugar with a little bit of oatmeal mixed in? let me know.

i have to run off to school, i volunteer there Fri afternoons for 1.5 hours in Zoe's class.

i'll check back in this afternoon.
    oh oh what happened to the sugar bowl? did they try to put the oatmeal in the sugar?
    See you later DJ, Have the best day!!!

Left the church, but not the parishioners.

So are you going to go crazy waiting an entire year for your wedding?
    Oh, I already am. I want my life back, with no more centerpieces to make! LOL!!

(Although, I'm having a blast making 'em.)