View Poll Results: Should we change the name or stay the same?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • we keep the thread name,( lady Belle's) but add Beau's to the title

9 64.29%
  • we change the title of the thread to something new?

5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 142 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4292117132139140141142143144145 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 2273

• love my friends

Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    Hi Harry!! Hows the work been going? Hows that cute puppy and the toilet traing? did you get the heeart beat bear? Tell us more!!!
    Love the pic Karla.. I laughed soooo hard.. brianna is scared to death of it..lol

Friends for life

• most magical vaca ever

Not looking too good.....

DS fell asleep after school and woke up crying that he doesn't feel good
    He looks sick and I'm running around the house with my can of Lysol.

Zycam- I'm on my way to buying it! We CANNOT get sick now!!!
    ~~~~~~

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by DMof2
    Not looking too good.....

DS fell asleep after school and woke up crying that he doesn't feel good
    He looks sick and I'm running around the house with my can of Lysol.

Zycam- I'm on my way to buying it! We CANNOT get sick now!!!
    OH NOOOOOOOO !! OMGosh!! did you get it?? is he sniffling? sneezing?? OH NO !!! I am praying all is well, did you get the flu shots?? girl you need to get the flu shot!!! Did you know if you fly and some one has the flu all of you in the plane get it??? the air is recirculated the whole time you are on flight!!! ooooooooooooooo hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Karla settle down it will be ok!! ohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ( hyperventilationg) ok, breath))))))) ok I am better oye!!!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by kelly
    Love the pic Karla.. I laughed soooo hard.. brianna is scared to death of it..lol
    Hi Kelly!!!
    thank you about my pig, i think he is adorable!! I have had lots of flak over him but I am not giving in the time!! I think he is pretty darn cute, and he is staying until after thanksgiving!! Have a god night at work Sweetie, do not over do it and talk to you tomorrow!

• And, THEN she said...

Finally got the pics of the furkids off of the digi..will wait for links to them for when the new thread starts oh and did the traveling angel ever get found?

• And, THEN she said...

dont you DARE get rid of that piggy! i think he is cool!

• Happy 2007!

Well, I am now bummed. Had the teacher conference today and I feel I was hit in the stomach. I expected the talks too much, needs to settle down to work, etc. that I have heard since Kindergarten and even the "She has trouble with writing assignments." But I was told that DD is below grade level in both math and reading which have previously been strong points. I am still at a loss to know how a kid is right on track at the end of 2nd grade and is below grade level in two major area a couple of months into 3rd grade. The weirdest thing is the kid she is describing is not what I see at home or when I am in her classroom one day a week. I have not yet figured out what is going on. I'm still trying to process it.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by groomer_4_u
    Finally got the pics of the furkids off of the digi..will wait for links to them for when the new thread starts oh and did the traveling angel ever get found?
    cool I can not wait to see em ! I contacted monorailman to see if this thread will close so i can start the new one and no way am I getting rid if that pig!! I have not found the angel yet, I may have to wait for a bit, I am just bombarded with family and work these last several days. I have many apointments tolmorrw until thursday, no chance to get out to a stoe to look. ( I can not go out at night I have night blindness and can not drive at dusk and beyond) I will hopefully get it as soon as I can , crosses fingers

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by stitchlvr
    Well, I am now bummed. Had the teacher conference today and I feel I was hit in the stomach. I expected the talks too much, needs to settle down to work, etc. that I have heard since Kindergarten and even the "She has trouble with writing assignments." But I was told that DD is below grade level in both math and reading which have previously been strong points. I am still at a loss to know how a kid is right on track at the end of 2nd grade and is below grade level in two major area a couple of months into 3rd grade. The weirdest thing is the kid she is describing is not what I see at home or when I am in her classroom one day a week. I have not yet figured out what is going on. I'm still trying to process it.
    Oh I am sorry stitch, maybe you need to get a tutor, the ymca program has after school tutoring.

I hear ya though, my Rachal who has been honor student 5 years decided to stop doing any work, that threw me and shocked me. she went down fast and now I have her at the ymca being tutored after school 1 1/2 hours and she has to get her homework done there. she is mad about it but on the other hand she can not turn it all in and stop her playing around. I think she will improve very fast as she does not like to go because she misses phone time. I am sure now most will be done before she comes home from school. I found out today her teacher does not give out any home work, ever! the work she is doing after school is school work she is to buisy talking to do at school! so she can now go to the YMCA and miss out on phone time .she did have her phone taken away for 2 weeks until I see all those grades rise to A';s again! yep, my honor student is so popular the phone is ringing off the wall from 3:30 until 9:00. now I tell them " nope she is buisy doing school work. She has to use the living room phone, no more lounging uop stairs on her own phone. and she has 1/2 hour phone time daily until I see her grades fly high. She is now umm working for phone time LOL! She is in 6th grade, and by gosh she will be an honor student this year or else!!! ( of course you know I got her a cell phone for christmas hee hee hee. But she will only have 100 hours every few months , and the cell is for contact between her and I only!

• And, THEN she said...

I know how it is with the night blindness thing...I have it too..Im ok on a road with streetlights but on thse little 2 lane country roads..when a car comes up on me in the other direction forget it...I now know what a deer in headlights feels like!

and speaking of deer..I need to find me some deer whistles..the bf was driving our car and a deer jumped out in front of him and landed on the corner of my hood..dented the crap out of it, but luckily its not as bad as it could have been (I can still get the hood open) and the bf's sister and hubby run an auto body shop out of their garage!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by groomer_4_u
    I know how it is with the night blindness thing...I have it too..Im ok on a road with streetlights but on thse little 2 lane country roads..when a car comes up on me in the other direction forget it...I now know what a deer in headlights feels like!

and speaking of deer..I need to find me some deer whistles..the bf was driving our car and a deer jumped out in front of him and landed on the corner of my hood..dented the crap out of it, but luckily its not as bad as it could have been (I can still get the hood open) and the bf's sister and hubby run an auto body shop out of their garage!
    Yep same here!! I live in a town with only 2 lanes, and yep when the lights come my way I can not see anything but the hugte glare of the lights!
    Ohh deer in the head lights, be careful!! we have the same problem here to ! I have never hit one but I have had friends hit them and man its dangerous!!
    I am off to bed now, I am so tired and I have to leave before its light out again tomorrow! I hate leaving before the sun comes up I hate to get out from my electric blanket every day now! I am a morning person and I am finding it harder to get up at all! its to cold for me and I hate it LOL!
    Havfe a good night hon, see ou tomorrow and have a good night! ( cover up its cold out there!!!

• no flash photography...

I'm so tired today. I slept so much sunday i couldn't go to sleep early. I went o bed at 12:30am and I have to be up at 5am. I'll be in bed early tonight...LOL

I found out I get to leave work 2 hours early on wed. I'm so happy. What a nice surprise. We get paid for it too.. Then I have thurs. & fri. off.

I have the large turkey defrosting and we have two more in the freezer. I love turkey...

I put pictures f the mansion on a thread somewhere.....ok..I'm to tired to post more.

• Banned User

Good morning ScuBabe, How are you feeling? I am anxious to se your mansion pics, maybe you could post therm here since I tried to find them and couldn't. I can not believe you have thursaday and friday off, plus with you being sick and all that ime off, wow lucky girl!! do you have a set numbe of days off for sick days?
    well its time to wake my boys up, RAchal and I are up early as we have to leave today before the sun comes up, tyhe boys I wait a half hour, so they do not fight
    Ok, well see all you Belle's and Beasts later on

• most magical vaca ever

Good Morning Belles and Beasts

Well, so far this morning everyone is feeling better My throat is nothing like it was yesterday and luckily DS is up and ready for school without any arguments this morning

Karla- never got to the store to get the zicam- it was pouring and I didn't feel like going out in the rain. I think it is sinus related for DS- after his hot shower he felt a lot better No, we didn't get the flu shot and now I'm trying to see where I can get it before we get on that plane. That's all I was thinking about is that recirculated air Then I am thinking "bird flu" too. Oooh such a worry wart!!!

Stchlvr- I'm sorry to hear about the news you received at the conference. I know what you're feeling.... We're going through it right now with DS and his 3 teachers. 3rd grade was the hardest grade for him but once he focused more and got the extra help that was needed he was on average or above average compared to the rest of the class. I'm sure everything will be just fine with you daughter - she's got a mom that will help her

SCUBAbe- out early and two days off Wooo Hooo just the time you need off DH only gets turkey day off. Oh how I miss him shopping on black friday

Well, must get the kids off to school.... Talk to ya'll later

~~~~~~

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Good Morning Ladies and Gents!

How are you today? One more day of work *dances* Everybody looking forward to the time off?

Stitchlvr- Sorry to hear about your daughter, I know it must be rough to get news like that. I agree with Karla though, try tutoring I'm sure she will be fine.

Groomer- I don't have a problem with night blindness now but I know I will probably have an issue in the future. I can always tell when my eyesight is getting worse if I can't read the signs at night anymore.

Scubabe- Get some sleep woman! You come back to us when you have the time, your health is important hun. *HUGS*

DMO2- Sorry your baby doesn't feel good. I hate that hopeless feeling, my heart breaks everytime DD coughs. Hope he gets better soon!!

Karla- Way to put your foot down in regards to your daughter, your such a great mom, I'm sure she doesn't appreciate it now but down the road she will thank you!

BTW IT'S FRICKIN COLD HERE! Woke up and it was 45degrees this morning. I know, I can hear you screaming at me now but IM COLD. LOL

Well I'm back to work now, will check in later once all you PST time zone people wake up.