View Poll Results: Should we change the name or stay the same?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • we keep the thread name,( lady Belle's) but add Beau's to the title

9 64.29%
  • we change the title of the thread to something new?

5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 150 of 152 FirstFirst ... 50100125140147148149150151152 LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 2273

• Minion

Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

New name here. When I get around to it, I'll put some fillin into it.

• Happy 2007!

Phoenix, I can still call you Phoenix can't I? With the new name and everything, I'm not sure. I'm glad you found the birthday thread.

Kelly,
    sorry that work has been so difficult. Hope you are having a GREAT Beer Night!!!

• most magical vaca ever

I call it my Silver Bullet. It's also fully loaded. Remote entry for the doors AND the trunk. It also has an alarm, power windows/locks/steering, cd changer, and drives like it's on rails. Being that this name is starting to become outdated, I might just create a new name with reference to my new toy. Silver Phoenix. I can really spread my wings with this one. Well, that's all for now. I'll post a picture of it pretty soon from my camera phone. Catch ya'll later.
    Hoo Ray 4 Phoenix

So glad to hear all that OT has paid off big time and now you're sporting some new wheels. I learned how to drive on a truck called the "Silver Bullet"

Phoenix, I can still call you Phoenix can't I?
    Ditto....
    ~~~~~~

• most magical vaca ever

Quote Originally Posted by kelly
    I NOW HAVE 2 days off from DCA.. thank GOD
    Kelly Hope you enjoy your 2 days off
    ~~~~~~

• most magical vaca ever

hello everyone... yeah 1:30 am here on the east coast and I can't sleep again.

Too much anxiety about my trip coming up and the stress of holiday shopping.

FINALLY got to Target yesterday, spent way too much $$$ or shall I say charged way too much but did get a lot out of the way

Didn't have to take MIL to the wake yesterday since DH had to work an extra job and she went with several others. I was kind of relieved because I didn't want to have to deal with any drama .... sad to say but just so true

Off.... to sleep....

Have a good evening all you west coasters
    ~~~~~~

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by DMof2
    Hoo Ray 4 Phoenix

So glad to hear all that OT has paid off big time and now you're sporting some new wheels. I learned how to drive on a truck called the "Silver Bullet"

Ditto....

Phoenixfire.....silverphoenix. Still the same phoenix.

• Happy Memories

Hola folks... should be sleeping, but i'm not. hope you all had a good turkey day!

• no flash photography...

I'm up as well, but will be brushing my teeth, washing my face, applying toner, face cream, eye cream and any acne cream...OMG I could go on and on, but won't. It takes me just as long to get ready for bed as it does to get dressed in the mornings...LOL...

we just watched titanic for the third time in 2 dyas. My BF is now making fun of us.

congrats on the new car phoenix...getting a car is always so exciting..

well, I better start my bedtime routine...LOL...I should be in bed by midnight if I add in making the bed, checking the doors, windows, and getting bedside water...yes, I have OCD...LOL...I actually check the locks a few times before I go to bed....*sigh*

• most magical vaca ever

Quote Originally Posted by Xharryb
    Hola folks... should be sleeping, but i'm not. hope you all had a good turkey day!
    Xharryb

Hope you had a great turkey day too

How are those boys doing? Did they have any turkey? My BIL brought his little "princess" to MIL's house on Thanksgiving. Bella was the hit of the party, she's a yorkie and smaller than my foot

I got a GR8 picture of her that I am going to frame for my BIL and SIL for Xmas. Also saw an awesome pink sweater dress in Target for the girl too

I want a puppy!!!!
    ~~~~~~

• Banned User

good mornign belle;s I am up, have been the whole night ( can not seem to find a spot to lay that does not make me howl) I also am finding it so hard to breath while on my back. I gave my parents my recliners a while back as they loved them I thought," I will buy more later" well no recliners and no place to sit up but the couch ( which is h0rrible) So I am having my parents bring me back a recliner so I can rest better. I thought a few days ago" its ok I can sleep sitting in the recliner, nope ! its been snowing like mad here and its about 5 inches deep now. snow today in the forcast, oye. Have a good day all, I am off now, 2 posts is about all i can muster. Love ya all and see ya tomorrow.

• most magical vaca ever

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe
    yes, I have OCD...LOL...I actually check the locks a few times before I go to bed....*sigh*
    O C D ! ! ! That should have been my middle name!!!
    ~~~~~~

• most magical vaca ever

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    good mornign belle;s I am up, have been the whole night ( can not seem to find a spot to lay that does not make me howl) I also am finding it so hard to breath while on my back. I gave my parents my recliners a while back as they loved them I thought," I will buy more later" well no recliners and no place to sit up but the couch ( which is h0rrible) So I am having my parents bring me back a recliner so I can rest better. I thought a few days ago" its ok I can sleep sitting in the recliner, nope ! its been snowing like mad here and its about 5 inches deep now. snow today in the forcast, oye. Have a good day all, I am off now, 2 posts is about all i can muster. Love ya all and see ya tomorrow.
    sorry to hear about the discomfort Karla.... Hope the recliner will make you more comfortable.

*Psst, how's the birthday boy?
    ~~~~~~

• most magical vaca ever

WHY did my kids have to have a growth spurt NOW??????

WHY don't people get them clothes for Christmas instead of toys?????

W H Y WHY W H Y ? ? ?

Sorry, had to vent....

**** We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming****
    ~~~~~~

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Last spring I was at Target and they had a sale on Jeans. My grandson wore a size 12 at the time. I said "good, I will pick him up a few size 14's and put them away." Well later on toward fall, he was over and I said , "go put on a pair of those new jeans". Well he put one pair on and guess what? Didn't fit. Too late to take them back. He skipped right over size 14 and now is wearing a size 16. Growing. Can't shop for these growing children, without having them with. Boys are particular about what they want to wear too.
    Disneyland Here I Come Again!
    October 1, to October 6, 2015

• And, THEN she said...

just wanted to check in before i go out to feed..nothing much going on here except rain..

Karla: hope the recliner helps..it helped the bf big time when he fell off of his drywall scaffolding and hurt his ribs..nope he didnt go to the docs..hes stubborn like that he just took it easy and he was sore for weeks after the fall..

Phonenix: WHOO HOO congrats on the new car..its always fun to get a new one..I know when we got our Breeze I didnt get to drive it hardly at all till the new wore off and the bf quit driving it as much LOL

Kelly: hope you had a good 2 days off..

Dmomof2: morgan got to go to turkey day at the bf's family everyone fell in love with her cause she was so well behaved..shes not little tho shes a 57 pound cattle dog and her aunt mechelle measured her for a new christmas sweater..hers is getting a bit raggedy as its the one I bought for her when she first came to KY.. and she needed it till she got used to the differnt climate here than the one she was used to in Cal..

If I missed anyone...HELLO and I hope you have a great day!