View Poll Results: Should we change the name or stay the same?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • we keep the thread name,( lady Belle's) but add Beau's to the title

9 64.29%
  • we change the title of the thread to something new?

5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 152 of 152 FirstFirst ... 52102127142149150151152
Results 2,266 to 2,273 of 2273

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

Quote Originally Posted by DMof2
    Is it just me or does anyone else notice the blue lights on my tree kinda look like Mickey's head

lol You know your right! They DO look like Mickey ears! HEHE Your so silly!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by DMof2
    Is it just me or does anyone else notice the blue lights on my tree kinda look like Mickey's head

I think we both need a DL fix, because they look like MM to me also!!!

I love your tree and town! So pretty!

We have trees in every room at our house, except DD3's because she gave her tree to her AG dolls this year. Except for the tree in the livingroom the trees are little table top trees. Even a little one in DH's pretty pink bathroom. (Thank goodness he is easy going!) I just popped in while waiting for a tape to rewind...when I have a chance to post some pictures of our trees I will, but now the tape is done and I have to get back to work!

Oh, and the car dealer just called, tech took the car for a ride and it had a symptom...there is hope!

Have a great day everyone!

MeiMei
    Boo!

• Circle of Ancients

Hi Everyone!

I love the pictures of the Christmas trees and decorations! DMof2...that is an absolutely gorgeous tree!!

My son was better by Thanksgiving morning, but then I didn't feel well. My husband and kids did all the cooking , eating and cleaning and I just laid around...I also felt really depressed...it was weird (and awful)!

But I was feeling somewhat better by Friday so we decided to start decorating for Christmas and that got everyone including me in a great mood. Then I decided to make up for Thursday by taking the family out to our favorite restaurant...The Shadowbrook. We only go there once a year and usually on Christmas Eve , but it was totally right to go sooner this year and we had a wonderful time!

So who all is already done with their Christmas shopping?.............

Sickies!!! LOL Just kidding! I'm never done till the last minute!!!

Hope everyone keeps posting Christmas pictures....they're great!

We have a big tree in oor living room with all of the ornaments we've all collected over the years. Then we have a small one in the master bedroom that has just white lights , gold ornaments and a red and clear strand of beads. I love it because it's really romantic looking!!

• Banned User

Hello!!!!!!!!!!
    How are my favorite people today!! I am feeling much better, can nowe pee with out screaming and well not the peeing per say, but the sitting and getting up part LOL! Yep my humor is coming back, I believe the good lord saw fit to help me along faster and I am in good spirits!! I could not put our big tree up, to heavy and hard for my kids to do, so I had Rachal put up our smaller fiberoptic. is I believe 5 feet tall and it looks fine Sort of charlie brown this year but hey, it looks pretty the kids had a good time doing it and we are all happy mom is not crying I did well on the recliner and acually slept a few hours here and there and got rested up. I missed you guys so much!!
    Summer, I am so glad your thanksgiving went ok, you have a good out look sweetie, thats what I admire about you! lok for a card soon, I am getting around a bit and wil get one addressed soon
    Kalli, you are so funny and cheery! I love seeing your smilies and the expressions ! so your son gained 10 pounds wow, well good for him, hows the no med thing? are you going to try to keep him off them now? Soon you will up in the air, I am so excited for you I can not sdee straight ( or could it be the pain meds ) Na I am really happy you can go to the west coast and see your friend and mybe go to disneyland. When you fly see if you can take sky pictures, I love those and I do it when I fly to!
    I will miss you while you are gone but I know how happy you will be and that makes me happy!!
    Disney4me, how were your days off? I am betting you are doing the decorating now you are a goer and I am thinking you are all done I know you do not go to work until tuesday, I hope you got some good rest time in and fun
    Groomer I do hope you post some pics of your wonderful animals, I am anxious to see! I bet its cold where you are its sure cold here!!
    Phoenix, congradyulations on the car!!! you did it you got your own car!! and Happy Birthday, I did not forget
    How you doing Mei Mei? Hows the toe healing? wow I never knew broken bones where like this painful,I hope you are doing much better!! How much longer until you can walk on it? Sending prayers your way Sweetie, But still hoping you get some down time forthe family and kids,
    waving to Stitch, and scubabe!! I hope you guys had a good weekend, I see ScuBabe where walmart had some pretty cool ipods, thats what yuou are looking for right? did you find one yet? I would never know anythign about them so I am nto sure about them but walmart had so many. Hows the cold? Hope you are feeling better!
    Stitch, did you find a home for the kitty? Poor baby I wish we could have a cat but no way ever my kids love animals, but poor beau gets so sick.
    Are you busy yet doing the decorations?
    Harry! Hows it going? I know what you mean about having the time off and still not being rested up I am anxious to see your pictures when you take them of the house
    Hows Baileykat, and Buttercup? earkid, Kelly ,Barbarann I have been missing you to!!

ok, I have been siting here to long and I type slow LOL! I hope you all are having a wonderful day!! I think I will stat a new thread now, this one will disapear and I want to make sure we have one to come to Have a wonderful day all of you . I will name the new thread The Lady Belle's ,Beasts,and Beau's the continuing saga, or " the days of our lives ". I hope this is ok
    So good to be up and typing to you all If I missed any one please forgive me!
    I am off to try to eat.

• Banned User

Hi Buttercup, I see you were typing the same time as me! I sent you a letter, can not wait to see your tree!! I will have Rachal take a pic of ours, when she gets home. Do not expect much, we could not put our big tree up, it was to hard for rachal so she and the boys did the small one Oh well, its Jesus birthday, not macys right
    I love the tree Kalli, its so pretty!! and yes it does look like little mickeys!!!

• most magical vaca ever

So glad I'm not the only one who sees those hidden mickey's in my tree

Meimei- I admire all your trees I've been looking for pink lights for DD's tree. This is the first year each of the kids are decorating their own trees and you KNOW she wants PINK!

PButtercup- Glad to hear your son is doing better, hope you are too! The Shadowbrook, just the name of it sounds so lovely! Glad you had a great time! Your master bdroom tree sounds very romantic I just may have room for a little tree in there this year- Lord knows I have plenty of red velvet bows and ornaments I must put them to use.

Karla- I am so glad to hear that you are feeling a weeeeeee bit better. Now don't over do it!!! Funny you should say I'm cheeful I was nominated for Most Cheerful in high school I just try to make people laugh.... rather laugh than cry

Well, I cannot wait to see pics from everyone (started a thread in the Lounge) but so far it's just me there

I must pack tonight and get things ready for my trip .... You know I will be taking TONS of photos and will be discussing it ALL with you next week. Can't really talk much about it now cuz' it is a surprise to someone who could possibly read my posts. I hope that while I am away I can log on to my friends pc because she knows how much I am addicted to my pc so she'll give me some time

Well, have a great day everyone~ Wheres LuvsLilo?

~~~~~~

• Sock Puppet

Well, let's see. I've been here since 12:15 and STILL my login wasn't available. But now FINALLY, after about 4 hours, it's working and I can get back to work. It didn't work for like 2 days last week, which means my check is gonna suck!!! Anyways, hope everyone's day is goin good. Keep an eye out for the pic of my new toy. I'm gonna post it shortly.

• Minion

And here it is, completely updated.