View Poll Results: Should we change the name or stay the same?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • we keep the thread name,( lady Belle's) but add Beau's to the title

9 64.29%
  • we change the title of the thread to something new?

5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 152 FirstFirst 12345122752102 ... LastLast

• no flash photography...

Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

hi everyone. I've been really busy working 10+ hour days. I ahve to wake up at 5am...it's getting easier, btu I'm the type of person who needs 8+ hours of sleep or I'm tired all day. I haven't been getting enough sleep and I'm zonking out at 9pm...LOL...thats sooooo not me, I'm usually a night owl..

• Lights on Nobody Home

Hi! I found you all and am just going to plunk myself right into this thread. I was just getting to enjoy your posts when you left. I have had a busy day trying to decide on a new computer. It is definately fall here! I am being lazy right now as I should head to bed but decided to see what you all were up to. Hope you are having a good night. DJ..better do something about those Angels!!

• Banned User

good morning!!! God to see you all this morning
    Shortie please use this link for the new belle's logo just put it nto the little mountain you see above this post
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ybelles5yt.jpg
    How is everyone today? I know our poor shortie has a cold (((( hugs shortie))))
    Looks like a great day, even going to warm up some
    Its friday I hate fridays but again I hate the weekends to. I work all 7 days so monday thru Sunday is a work day.
    any way today I start the covering of the windows with plastic upstairs. its warm so I need to get buisy with the weatherization of this home or we will freeze! winter is coming real quick here! Have a great day everyone, I am off to get my boys ready to go and get my self ready ,See you all when I get to work !! ( yeah I spend more time on mice chat at work then I do at home LOL!

• Minion

Thanks Karla!!! I will add it to my signature...but I am a die hard and I am keeping the hearts logo too...lol!! I am so happy we got to talk! That makes me feel better even if I am sick!!! How are you today?
    (((((((((((((((((((Disney Jones)))))))))))))))))) how are those sweet little ones of yours??? They are so gorgeous...
    Are you having lots of wonderful days with them lately?? I sure hope so!!!
    I am going with Karla too and I hope I get to meet you and your girls!! That would be so awesome!! What dates do you go on your trip?? Do you go to the same spot in Mexico every year?? Great to see you!!
    Hi Disney4me!! Nice to see you and congrats on your new computer!!!
    Hi SCUBAbe, I hope things start getting easier at work so you have more time to relax!! Its hard to be a night owl without the night time to enjoy it because you are too tired!!
    Hi DMof2, often the daddies are worse than the kiddlins about messes..lol, but at least they are old enough to understand the pile of dirty clothes on their side of the bed, when the hamper is only 2 feet away! My husband would drop his clothes throughout the house as he walked in after work...lol
    So I finally started picking them up and putting them on his side of the bed. Took a couple of weeks...but he finally started picking them up himself..lol
    Hi Mei Mei how is everything going?? How are your darling daughters??? It is so cool in Sacramento today I bet it is downright cold at home!!!
    Wilema, WOW...down to your waist...amazing!!! How is your family??!! Good I hope!!! Hope to talk with you soon!!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!!! Take care!!! Make sure and let us know the dates you are going to Mexico this year D.J.!!
    ((((((Huggies)))))) Belles
    Any day at Disneyland is a Happy Day!!!!

• Banned User

Good morning shortie, you need to put the link I gave you in the little picture above thatlooks like a mountain you must go advanced first, then the mountain will be at the top of the post. Have a great day!!
    I am sad to say the Lord has not opened up a door for me to go in April, I am praying about it but so far no extra money has come my way. between the air fair, the tickets rooms etc I am at a oss to know where it will come from. I am praying that if I am to go all doors will open andthe money will come right in.
    Today I am going to start winterizing and getting ready for the cold coming. all you prayers out there pray the bills do not get to high for heat. seems we got another 27% heat hike " yikes" any ways I am off to do dishes and get my work started. Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

•   
    • So fetch

Today is a very busy day. I need to pack and then at 1 we have to drive to my hometown. Hopefully there won't be much traffic so we have to time to rest at my mother-in-law's before the wedding rehearsal. After the rehearsal we have a rehearsal dinner at the groom's parents who I have never met. I hope Lil LuvsLilo can handle such a long afternoon. The wedding should be fun. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that Lil' LuvsLilo can make it down the aisle with the flowergirls (she's the ringbearer). The bride isn't too worried about it so I'm trying not to either. (I'm so glad my friend isn't a bridezilla).

• most magical vaca ever

Good Morning ALL

Disney4Me so glad to see you here LuvsLilo, I'm sorry I don't think I said Welcome to ya so "WELCOME"

Shortie and Karla, hope you're both feeling better

Wilema- nothing but rain here from Ophelia but boy is it humid. Very sauna like YUCK

Just got home from the laundromat, thank goodness it's air conditioned in there!!! I hate lugging it back upstairs so I left a nice big bag in my trunk for MrDMof2 to carry up later on- so nice of me

Well, going to make some lunch...
    catch you Belles and Beaus later (oh and any Beasts too)
    ~~~~~~

• Rally Time!

Hi Belles ,

Me and Syd are hanging out today while Zoe's in 1st Grade. i volunteer there on Fridays so i'm going to join her in a bit while Grandpa watches Syd.

April - no dates yet, but in the past it's been the first week in April. This year about Apr 3-8 is my best guess. It's usually driven by when Spring break is in ... Vancouver WA. - that's the church we tag along with and we go to Hermosillo or Bahia de Kino in Sonora, they're basically the same place - Kino is on the coast, while Hermosillo is the captial of Sonora. Our Spring Break trip to DLR would be Mar 16-18 so we'll likely go then, and perhaps around Zoe's birthday Feb 6.

And the girls overall are doing great - learning to ice skate!

Last night we ordered Halloween costumes from DisneyDirect. We usually don't go the expensive route like that, but with the DCA event 10/29, this year is a special treat. Syd's gonna be Lilo - she loves to hula, and Zoe will be Maggie, Herbie's Race Car driver - this household Herbie.

Welcome Disney4Me - the Angels - arrrrggh!

We'll see you all around!

• Minion

A quick good afternoon to all the Belles, Beasts and Beaus!

Our afternoon at the fair was great! The sun came out so we didn't freeze. There was an old house, 1880s, that had been moved to the fair grounds and has been undergoing restoration. It finally opened for tours. We really enjoyed that. Seeing how the old homes were built, how small the furnishings and rooms were (except the kitchen, that was pretty big). Very interesting. One of the owners was John Steinbeck's sister, so there was memorablia of his there (a picture of him carving the Thanksgiving turkey.)

The only downside was my DD3. She has now decided to add chicken to the "I cannot eat" list. She has boycotted beef since our drive from DL up I5 past Harris Ranch because she feels sorry for the cows. Now she feels sorry for the chickens. I think she will still eat turkey and pork. Pretty soon she'll be living on beans and peanutbutter! I do understand how she feels. I get the same way. If I think about where my dinner actually came from, I tend not to eat it.

The quilt project continues on...I'm done cutting fabric into kits. Now I'm working on three different quilts to be completed by tomorrow.

Karla - I am so hoping that doors will open for you to go to DL in the spring! I think those of us who were planning to meet you can be flexible with when we go. Keep us posted.

Shorti - Drink lots of tea and rest. I owe you an email!

DJ - How fun that you and girls are going trick or treating with Mickey! I just got our AP newsletter-thingy today. I hope they get lots of treats and no tricks!

Scuba - I hope things settle down for your office soon so you can get back to your regular routine. Remember to take care of yourself.

DMof2 - My DD2 went to New York last weekend and had a facinating trip through a market called "Stu Leonards". Have you ever been in one? It sounded like a mix of Chuckie Cheese and Costco.

Disney4Me - Welcome. I hope you enjoy it here with us and all our chit-chatting!

LuvsLilo - Have fun at the wedding. Lil' LuvsLilo will be just adorable...My daughters and I love to watch Bridezillas! Some of those brides are something else! Love it!

Wilema - There is a noticable drop in animal exhibits. The homearts and crafts are dwindling, too. : ( We used to be so rural, but I guess we are getting city-fied. If you go, check out the Rodger's House and Yesterday's Farm. Very cool.

So much for a quick note - I best be getting back to the sewing machine,

Have a wonderful afternoon everyone!

MeiMei
    Boo!

• most magical vaca ever

Quote Originally Posted by disneymeimei
    DMof2 - My DD2 went to New York last weekend and had a facinating trip through a market called "Stu Leonards". Have you ever been in one? It sounded like a mix of Chuckie Cheese and Costco.
    Have a wonderful afternoon everyone!

MeiMei
    Funny you should ask.... I have been bugging MrDMof2 to go there... It's about a 45 minute ride from us but it sounds like a lot of fun. I know every year right after Halloween a local radion station here goes there and has a pumpkin launch

www.stewleonards.com if anyone wants to see this place

Well Belles, cooking dinner YES, me cooking dinner- It's Friday and there is NO soccer practice tonight so I can cook.

My son has his first school dance of the year tonight so it's fun night with our daughter- usually means Mary Kate & Ashley will be involved

Have a good evening all
    ~~~~~~

I'm getting sick...chills then hot and very tired...I hate being sick...=(

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe
    I'm getting sick...chills then hot and very tired...I hate being sick...=(
    nooooooo not you tooooooo !! ok, drink lots of stuff hon, get lots of rest and take lots of vitimin C ok, I will stop mothering you but I am concerend so get to bed ok. Love ya ScuBabe!!

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    nooooooo not you tooooooo !! ok, drink lots of stuff hon, get lots of rest and take lots of vitimin C ok, I will stop mothering you but I am concerend so get to bed ok. Love ya ScuBabe!!
    yes, mam...I think it was the 10+ hour work days, not enough sleep and being around sick people. When i went to the pharmacy to pick up my "special vitamins" the girl in front of me had the flu. She was sweet as pie, but she had the FLU...and I was behind her for over 30 minutes.

• Lights on Nobody Home

Thanks to all of you for the friendly hello. I just finally got the computer hooked up and as I was setting it up found it did not have the firewire connection the salesman assured me it did. Now I have to unhook it all, drive it back, stand in line and all that fine and dandy stuff. I decided to go ahead and test drive it while it was hooked up and wanted to say hi to you all so I could have a bright spot in my day. My son has hockey very early so I am going to head to bed and get a good nights sleep and hopefully won't fall too far behind on this thread. G'night.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Disney4Me
    Thanks to all of you for the friendly hello. I just finally got the computer hooked up and as I was setting it up found it did not have the firewire connection the salesman assured me it did. Now I have to unhook it all, drive it back, stand in line and all that fine and dandy stuff. I decided to go ahead and test drive it while it was hooked up and wanted to say hi to you all so I could have a bright spot in my day. My son has hockey very early so I am going to head to bed and get a good nights sleep and hopefully won't fall too far behind on this thread. G'night.
    Hi disney4me, sorry bout the puter, I know things like that drive me nuts!! I am so glad to see you " hugs" Have a good day in spite of it all hon I hope to see you posting like mad real quick !!