View Poll Results: Should we change the name or stay the same?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • we keep the thread name,( lady Belle's) but add Beau's to the title

9 64.29%
  • we change the title of the thread to something new?

5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324314671121 ... LastLast

• Sock Puppet

Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

Quote Originally Posted by stitchlvr
    Hang in there! This too shall pass. She will become human again, probably around 17 or 18. Some teens have a harder time with adolescence than others and as always the focus of the turmoil is usually who they are closest to. Keep setting those limits. It's harder to deal with, but the payoff is worth it.

Hey stitchlvr, that avatar pic is the exact same picture I have for my wallpaper on my phone! lol

• Happy 2007!

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire2k5
    Hey stitchlvr, that avatar pic is the exact same picture I have for my wallpaper on my phone! lol

Yeah, I finally got up to speed and figured out how to do an avatar. Who knows what I'll learn next? And what other avatar would I choose......? Actually, I was looking for the picture of Stitch with the bathing suit top on his head and the cape....that's my favorite, but this one was a close second.

• Rally Time!

just wanted to say 'Hi' a quiet work day for me and i just got in. and ..........
    well, that's about IT!

seems like everyone is having a pleasant Sunday.

MTNGIRL - are you planning to hike down to the bottom and then out in one day? that's a tough one but it can be done. i've never done much hiking there at all, but most people i know spend the night at the bottom camping. The Grand Canyon is just an awesome place - pictures cannot do it justice if you've never been.

I've pretty much done everything there is to do at DLR, especially the last two years. but i thing i've never ever done is had the Monte Cristo

sounds like the thing to do in just two weeks with D4Me!!!
    a friend of Walt.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

When we do the Grand Canyon we will be staying at the Phantom Ranch at the bottom overnight. My husband has already done this twice so he's pretty schooled on how in shape I need to be. I'm looking forward to it - it'll be a great family memory.
    He and kid did Mt Rainier this year and had a great time.

• Rally Time!

that's great! i really need to do that one of these days.

i also have been wanting to climb Mt. San Jacinto in So Cal forever, and just recently heard Mt. Humphreys (the highest peak in AZ) is also quite doable in a day.
    a friend of Walt.

• Banned User

Hello everyone!! we just got Back from Helena. A very nice town about 63 miles away from us. we shoped and ate and shoped some more! Here is a few pictures of the day.

Here we are heading out

Making funny faces besode the road.

Fall is here!

Hurry mom I got to pee!!!!

Home again, the kids have had baths and are ready for bed!

Wow my new carpet looks weird in this picture

we had a great day! I even got a few christmas presents a good day indeed~!!~

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Karla, sorry I missed you on your trip to my city. Hope your trip was enjoyable!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by MTNGIRL
    Karla, sorry I missed you on your trip to my city. Hope your trip was enjoyable!
    I love Helena!! what a pretty city, and you have so much to do!! I drove around every where just looking, of course the kids we not thrilled but heh its my car After seeing your posts this morning I got to thinking, hey why not I need to do some christmas shopping so off we went. I had a wonderful day,. Your town rocks!! And you have target. we got some great deals there and my boys got 2 more christmas presents. ( I love target!
    Thank you for asking, Have a wonderful night. I am off to go do some house work.

• Fire at Will

Quote Originally Posted by disney jones

MTNGIRL - are you planning to hike down to the bottom and then out in one day? that's a tough one but it can be done.
    My daughter did it at age 16 when she went on a cross-country trip called American Odyssey. I could never imagine doing that myself, so my hat's off to MTNGIRL! And my daughter called me in NC from the bottom of the canyon, that was one amazing phone call.

disney jones, I love your daughter's Herbie costume! Both girls look adorable. My son is a huge Herbie fan and collector. As soon as I saw your pic, I went to the website for the treat bag, but it wasn't listed as an item anymore, so we'll be searching ebay for that.

• Circle of Ancients

DMof2...sounds like your daughter had a great game! What did she end up getting for her friend's birthday? Thanks for mentioning Extreme Makeover. I love that show and always cry at the end. Did you get you Halloween decorating done?

Stitchlvr...did you get any new candles today?

SCUBAbe.....LOL Glad to hear you switched to Mashed Potatoes ....did you put any garlic in them?

Micah...Thanks! We had a great time. I'm going to post a report and pictures later.

Phoenixfire...My hubby has that Stitch on his phone too!

DisneyJones...I wanna hear alll about that Monte Cristo after you try it!

Mtngirl..how was the hike?

Karla...What an adventure!! I love the pictures...it looks so beautiful there! Your kids are adorable. Your daughter looks exactly like you! Is that carpet purple? If so, it looks just like my daughter's carpet.

Brazen Wench...so glad to see you in the Belles thread!!

As for me..today was a great day! I love this time of year where I live...it was such a pretty day!!

• Rally Time!

Quote Originally Posted by brazen wench
    disney jones, I love your daughter's Herbie costume! Both girls look adorable. My son is a huge Herbie fan and collector. As soon as I saw your pic, I went to the website for the treat bag, but it wasn't listed as an item anymore, so we'll be searching ebay for that.
    maybe you have to pick the costume first ???? it was an accessory...
    a friend of Walt.

• Lights on Nobody Home

Hi Everyone, Well that is the last of my days off. They were all pretty good except today when I lost my wallet..no credit cards in it..but that would also mean no ID at the border. I did get it back but DL was almost a no go.

Hope all the kids are tucked in snug in their beds and you are all enjoying your Sunday night. No school up here tomorrow so when I work my son will be in a day camp the local Junior B hockey team is hosting. With any luck he will be super tired tomorrow night.

Very nice pictures Karla..and yes is that carpet purple? It sounds like you had some fun. It is nice to get a few Christmas items tucked away.

DJ hope you worknight goes well. I will catch you on Wednesday night when I am on nightshift too and we can have a posting party here while everyone is sleeping. Now isn't that the life.. Actually it is good. Surf..work..surf..eat..work..I like it!

Buttercup...I stopped at the store today and had a strange craving for artichoke dip..they had one with Asiago Cheese. I am going to take that as a snack. Thanks for the idea.

MtnGirl, your hike sounds like it will be great. I like hiking up but down is a little harder on the knees.

Hi Brazen wench, good to see you here. Hi Phoenix, Micha, DMof2, Scubabe, DJ, and all the rest on page I can't see.

Stictchlvr congrats on getting your avatar up! I love Partylite candles..they smell so good.
    I am off to bed at the morning comes too fast. Good night everyone.

• Rally Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Disney4Me
    DJ hope you worknight goes well. I will catch you on Wednesday night when I am on nightshift too and we can have a posting party here while everyone is sleeping.
    Great we will celebrate the Angels clinching the AL West that night!
    a friend of Walt.

• most magical vaca ever

Good Morning All

Karla let me start by saying those pics are stunning! The picture of the boys in their PJ's is just too adorable! Thank you for sharing them with us. I really need to get with it and get my kiddies pictures up too Looks like you not only had a great trip over to Helena but had a beautiful view driving there as well.

Well, took DD shopping yesterday for her friends b'day party today. She got her a really neat jewelry case she also picked out a Barbie watch and jewelry to add in the gift bag. We usually spend $15 on school friends bday gifts, is that good enough? There are some kids that spend a LOT more but I think more than $20 for a school friend is too much.... right?

Didn't get the Halloween decorations up yet. DH had a side job and got stuck working longer than expected so since he had the key to the storage unit I couldn't go get the trunk out... I'll have to go tonight or tomorrow.

Extreme Homemakeover.... Wow! The kids rooms were amazing! My DD is totaly jealous! She loves Crayola, Dr. Seuss and the ocean theme. She would want all 3 rooms mixed into one! LoL

D4Me! OMG!!! Lost wallet!!! Thank goodness you got it back!

Stchlvr- Love the avatar I almost downloaded a pic of stitch surfing as my phones wallpaper but the mickey and minnie aloha pic won me over for the summer Hope they'll have some cool Halloween pics for my phone soon!

SCUBabe- Diet Dr Pepper in the morning!!! Sounds like something I do. DH says that if I am ever hospitalized he is going to tell them to hook up an IV to me and fill it with Diet Coke

Hi brazen, Dj, phoenix, Micah, PButtercup, MTN and everyone else

Happy Monday!
    ~~~~~~

• Fire at Will

Quote Originally Posted by disney jones
    maybe you have to pick the costume first ???? it was an accessory...
    Thank you, I did try that since I would've been willing to buy both. I'm sure it'll show up on ebay sometime.

Hi back to everyone, and thanks for welcoming me!