View Poll Results: Should we change the name or stay the same?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • we keep the thread name,( lady Belle's) but add Beau's to the title

9 64.29%
  • we change the title of the thread to something new?

5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 26 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829365176126 ... LastLast

• Rally Time!

Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

i my "Friday" - the weekend is in sight!
    a friend of Walt.

• Lights on Nobody Home

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    oye I am so slow........ I should have guessed but again people have some weird names and I just thought it was also disney related ( you know mickey ears
    Sorry about the anaversary thing DJ, I am still praying for the marriage to go back together!! Yeah give some roast and call it a day, your a good man
    I am off to do house work, and to relax, I am bushed as I worked hard today. see you all real soon
    This is a post and run..Karla you are funny. Ithought that the Earkid thing may have been either a Dr. type thing or a person with big ears. lol I never thought of the Mickey thing. My parents always joked about pinning back our ears.

DJ you are a riot! Catch a train..off the island? I did however inquire into the bus that connects with a ferry. I figure I could save just over a third by doing it that way. Not worth it though. The good news is I have 2 days off when I get home and thought about extending the trip but don't think it will fly with the airline. It is good though that I will have the days off to recoup. Had I have known in advance that baseball / Disney's Halloween and stuff was going on I would have planned different. We still may catch an Angels game while we are there when they cinch the title tonight. I think the first thing I will do when I meet you is give you a good smack for that train remark. lol. You knew that would get my goat.

• Miranda Lambert and Me!

Sorry...Just had to peek in.

BDK
    Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
    Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

• GO DBACKS!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyKyle

BDK
    OMG, it's BDK, in the flesh (or Times New Roman). Who has the red carpet????!!!!!

It wasn't me, it was Lisa!

• Happy 2007!

I'm here, but probably not for long. I've been resting after work so I can make it til Thursday when I can take a sick day. Too many big meetings scheduled tomorrow. I actually am a little better thanks to all of your prayers and good vibes (and probably the Zicam).

• Rally Time!

BDK
    Stick around and make yourself at home - it's Beast-friendly too.

And you can return the favor by inviting us to the next toga party you throw at the Greek house.
    a friend of Walt.

Roll it on out there cause the beast of beast is here!

Quote Originally Posted by disney jones
    Stick around and make yourself at home - it's Beast-friendly too.

And you can return the favor by inviting us to the next toga party you throw at the Greek house.

Consider it done.

• Circle of Ancients

Roll it on out there cause the beast of beast is here!

Eeek! It's a boy! Darn it....now I gotta go get some clothes on instead of posting in my jammies!!

Runs away!!

Okay, I'm back!!

So....whatcha all doing tonight?

Uh oh! DJ's here too! We're all busted!!

• Rally Time!

celebrating the Angels winning the AL West!!
    a friend of Walt.

• no flash photography...

??....??
    Last edited by SCUBAbe; 09-27-2005 at 09:03 PM.

• no flash photography...

• Circle of Ancients

Who?

LOL

That's great!!! Hurray!!

• Minion

Hi Belles, Beasts and Beaus,

I finally have some time to myself to write my epic trip report. What a day...good grief!

Travelers: DH, MeiMei, DD1 and DD3. AND MeiMei's brother, SIL, and nieces.

DD2 stayed home for school, AWANA (she's a director) and she also took care of the zoo!

We left Friday, drove 6.5 hours to Camarillo for the night. We woke at 5:00 showered and after a quick continental breakfast and some coffee hit the road.

We made good time arriving at our motel. We stayed at The Best Western Park Place Inn and Mini-Suites. We usually stay on property but because we hope to go more often I needed to stop being so "hoity-toity" (in other words - stuck-up!!!) about where we stayed. Let me tell you, this motel is great! The room we had was nonsmoking (essential and not a whiff of stale smoke), it was very, very clean (yes, even cleaner than the DL hotel or CGH!!), the rooms were very quiet (we never heard a sound through the walls), the beds were oh-so-comfortable!! We melted into them each night. We had a two-queen suite, which meant there was a nice sitting area and large dressing area. The counter space was very generous. I did not miss turn-down service (I can do that on my own quite well) I did not miss the concierge service. There was a coffee pot, refrigerator, and microwave in the room. The rooms were nicely decorated. There was a complimentry continental breakfast at Captain Kidd's next door. It was basic, but for my family more than adequate. Next time I will take more snacks for when we are in our room and extra coffee. Gee, I can bring microwave popcorn, too! The pool was small, but DD3 still had fun! I did take pictures, but unfortunately they are still in the camera (I have 13 pictures to go on that roll - oh, the camera isn't broken afterall, it just needed batteries!!!) The only low point that I could see was the shower head. My DH had to bend backwards/sideways to wash his face and hair...didn't bother me, hee, hee!

Okay, on to the park. Saturday morning the park was so quiet and peaceful. We beelined for Splash after riding the train. Splash was down, so we went on Winnie's ride. Splash didn't come online until late morning, did not have fastpasses due to low capacity, so we did not ride it until the next day. We walked on to Pirates, Indy, Jungle Cruise (Capt. Courtney), headed over to Space for a FP, rode Star Tours, Buzz, did our FP for Space. Went on Alice, IASW, caught the Train to NO Station (hoping to ride splash), wandered over to Big Thunder and a Little Patch of Heaven. By now it was time for our lunch reservations at Blue Bayou. We had "waterfront" seating. DD1 had clam chowder, DD3 and I split a Monte Cristo with Louisana potatoes instead of pasta salad, DH had a full order of Monte Cristo. He should have stopped at half because it landed like a lead weight.

After lunch we went to our room. DD1 took a nap. DH and I took DD3 to the pool. Then DH needed a nap (I tell ya', he'll never eat an entire MC again!). After naps we went to DCA. Walked on TOT, small wait for Soarin, and then we coverged on Bug Land. This is so much fun at night. There were no waits. DD1 loved the bug bumper car thing, "I want to do it again" She actually RAN to do it over! We were allowed to sit for another ride on the ladybug boogie, rode in the food containers and then of course what is a trip to Bug Land without a ride with Heimlich...too cute! Afterwards the girls needed ice cream...Burrrbank was ever so helpful. We sat outside and listened to the music performance (Wave Riders). Headed back to the hotel for a good nights sleep. I think we were all asleep by 9:00!!

Sunday: Continental breakfast. We arranged to meet my brother and his family at the hub at 9:30. We got through the gates, waited for rope drop and made like bandits to Splash! Yeah it was open! Played with Tigger...lots of fun! Grabbed Splash fast passes for later. Met the family. DB, SIL, niece1and niece2. We did all of Fantasyland except for Dumbo and Toad's. We did Alice the day before and since they were staying through Tuesday, we tried not to re-do very much. They did the matterhorn, I went to fetch fastpasses for Space. We went back to Splash - walk on - Winnie ride, they did the canoes. DD1 and I waited under the deck of the Hungry Bear. Then to Pirates. It was about time for our lunch reservations at the Rainforest so we headed for the monorail.

Rainforest Cafe: Lunch reservations at 1:30. We arrive at 1:15. We were seated at 2:00. We were served at 3:00. My brother arranged for a volcano to celebrate DD1's 21st birthday. That was fun. That was about all that was good besides the company. I "upgraded" to fruit instead of fries. I advise against this: For $1.99 you get approximately 20 shriveled grapes, two slices of kiwi with fur still attached, two halves of strawberry, oh and three pieces of the core of the pineapple. I wish I ordered the fries, they were good!

After lunch we hopped on the monorail to use our Space fastpasses. After that it was time to go to DCA. We grabbed some fastpasses for Soarin. Rode the Rapids. My little brother is the biggest brat ever...even though I was the nerd in a poncho. I was THE wettest after the ride thanks to him. He scooped up water in his hat and poured in over me into the poncho! Brat...On a side note, my SIL is terrified of any thrill ride. Her screams can be heard 20million miles away...I kid you not...but she is a trouper and will go along with the group...that being said we took her on TOT...after the ride, the people in front all turned around to see who was screaming! She did not ride the next three times with the rest of the group (me either, I ride once and I'm done!) After TOT they all wanted to do the boardwalk rides. Muholland, Zepher, Stinger, Maliboomer. I did the Stinger but stopped there. We shopped a bit. DD1 bought a necklace and bracelet to go along with her flashing crown that she bought earlier in the day. By now it was getting dark. Brother and his family were going to walk the 1.5 miles to the Embassy Suites where they were staying. Their kids are troupers! We took a group picture in front of the Golden Gate and planned to meet in the morning. I went to buy the DCA sound track, ended up with the 50th sound track. DH was getting interviewed and DD3 was starving. I said we could just "pop" over to DL and get a pretzel. DH and DD1 were to wait for us. We "popped" but no pretzels were to be found all the way to the castle. Finally Coke Corner lured me in. Two pretzels and a rice crispie treat later were on our way back to the hotel at 8:40. Family was asleep before 9:00! I watched Desparate Housewives, called to check on DD2 (she was great) and called it a night.

Monday: 7:00 a.m. reservations for Goofy's. Apparently this is a popular time to go. The place was packed! We had great character interaction: Donald, Goofy, Mad Hatter, Alice, Chip, Dale, Pluto, Gepetto. Left before our 90 minutes was up. Went back to the motel to pack up the car. Arrived at DL for "do-overs", found Brother and family. Headed straight for Splash, rode three times. Rode Indiana (DH lost his hat!! I called today, they found it and are mailing it to us!), jungle cruise. Our time was getting short (we wanted to leave by noon) they wanted to go on the matterhorn, but the line was too long, so we opted for Toad. In the meantime we got fastpasses for them for Space and Buzz. After Toad, we said our goodbyes. They headed off to do the fastpasses, we finished up some shopping, got in the car at 12:55 and arrived home at 6:55, exactly! Much quicker getting home than getting there.

Whew...is anyone still awake?

In total we did something like 54 rides while we were there. It was a great trip.

I know I left out some details - like the line sweeper - did you know that there are employees whose sole job is to stand in line with guests and clean up! They are supposed to wait and go through the entire line. And, no, they do not get to ride after waiting in line. I met a very nice young man, Devin. He was keeping Alice's line tidy.

Okay, now I'm going to figure out how to post a link to some of the pictures. There are still two rolls not quite finished.

Night all, I need to save my fingers for actual work tomorrow! : )

MeiMei
    Boo!

• Rally Time!

What a nice report! Thanks!
    a friend of Walt.