View Poll Results: Should we change the name or stay the same?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • we keep the thread name,( lady Belle's) but add Beau's to the title

9 64.29%
  • we change the title of the thread to something new?

5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 152 FirstFirst 1234567142954104 ... LastLast

• Banned User

hearts!

Quote Originally Posted by Disney4Me
    I Heart Disneyland, I think we have very similar weather here. It was good while it lasted but fall is coming soon.

BUT...did you ever mow your lawn??

• Lights on Nobody Home

Re: hearts!

Quote Originally Posted by I Heart Disneyland
    BUT...did you ever mow your lawn??
    OK last week it all was done. This week I only did the back. I meant to do the front with DS helping but lunch at a cafe in Courtenay was too tempting. I had some crab cakes with a salad. I will be going back. You know, I was thinking maybe DJ could send another sheep FED EX this time.

• Circle of Ancients

Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    no kidding? wow how cool!! if I had known you could have said hi to him for me, he is a real ice guy. Lucky dog you wilema! So what else has been going on in your world?

Karla....we did a special little something for you. He will be e-mailing it to you in the next few days.

We had a great time today and we told him that he really needs to join Micechat!

Around 8 pm , his friend Jeff who came with him was telling us all about geocaching and we decided we had to try it!!! LOL

I can't really explain it very well, but basically we went online to find out where all the "caches" in our town were hidden. We entered the coordinates of the locations into his tracking device and then went looking for them.

I'm going to start a thread and tell more about it because I want to see who else does this for fun. We found all three caches we went looking for in less than an hour. It was a blast!!

Scubabe...I hope you are feeling better!

Luvslilo...I hope you are going to post pictures form the wedding so we can see your little princess in action!!

• Rally Time!

Janine! stick around - life's too short for viscious moderators. hey i like that. maybe if i ever get around to doing a sig line here, i'll add it.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by disney jones
    Janine! stick around - life's too short for viscious moderators. hey i like that. maybe if i ever get around to doing a sig line here, i'll add it.
    Good morning DJ!!! I am so glad to see you this morning, ( or your posts any way! ) so whats new today on your agenda? I am heading off to church soon, then I have to work a few hours but other then that my day is free. I think the kids and I will go to the park, and have lunch if it isn't to cold. Monday is suposed to be back in the 70;s again yeah!!
    we went to the drive inn last night, and saw valiant, not a good movie. Kids hated it, I disliked it and it was so boring!
    any ways Have a great day !!!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Wilema
    Karla....we did a special little something for you. He will be e-mailing it to you in the next few days.

We had a great time today and we told him that he really needs to join Micechat!

Around 8 pm , his friend Jeff who came with him was telling us all about geocaching and we decided we had to try it!!! LOL

I can't really explain it very well, but basically we went online to find out where all the "caches" in our town were hidden. We entered the coordinates of the locations into his tracking device and then went looking for them.

I'm going to start a thread and tell more about it because I want to see who else does this for fun. We found all three caches we went looking for in less than an hour. It was a blast!!

Scubabe...I hope you are feeling better!

Luvslilo...I hope you are going to post pictures form the wedding so we can see your little princess in action!!
    WOw you have got to tel me more about this caching!! do people hide these, and the people of your town lok for them?
    I miss trekiedad!! tell him hi for me and that I really miss him!
    How lucky you were to spend some time with him!
    Gee, you get to meet all the col people! I am still going to try my hardest to get therein April. I have got to meet up with you all again!
    well I am off to cook breakfast for the kidlings, Have a wonderful day hon, and say hi to the kidlings for me

Blog Entries

Hey DJ-

Did you see the Angels game on Friday night? It was SOOOOOOOOO good and totally made me think of you!!!!

Wilema - So this is where you are! Blueckles and I have missed you!

Hello to the rest!

•   
    • So fetch

Oh. My. Goodness. Thank gawd it's today and no longer wedding day. The missing ringbearer dress was just the start of the drama. Let's just say that during the ceremony I was in tears and so was lil LuvsLilo. We get there at 3:30 like we were told, because silly us thought that they would need Lil LuvsLilo for pictures. Nope, the photographer is an IDIOT! We had her primped and ready to go for pictures and he never called us for pictures. This means that we were waiting, in the sun most of the time, while we could have had her in the bridal dressing room staying cool and calm. Nope. She starts getting cranky because she's tired and I start getting cranky because I see that my baby is tired and I can't do anything about it. The ceremony finally starts. She does just fine walking down the aisle, everyone oohed and ahhed (heh, I just made up words). She gets down to the minister and she doesn't want to come sit down. She wants to stay up there and pick up all the petals on the ground. I knew if I left her up there she would disrupt the ceremony so I went and scooped her up. Of course she starts sobbing. So everyone is staring at us (amused, not annoyed thank goodness) while we walk behind the mansion. We get to our safe spot and can hear the ceremony. I burst into tears due to my social anxiety. Ceremony goes off without a hitch. I ask the bride's mother if it's okay if we could leave because Lil LuvsLilo needed her nap. The stupid photographer then says "Well we need her in a couple of group shots. We tried before the wedding but she was never ready." If looks could have killed but my husband and I would have been arrested for manslaughter. I could not believe he had the nerve to say that, especially when we told him 5 million times that she was READY. So we stay and what does the photographer do? He starts taking family pictures where Lil LuvsLilo wasn't needed. She's getting more fussy as each minute passed. Finally he asks for her and guess what? He's only able to get her into one picture because she takes off for us sucking her thumb and crying (signs that she's really tired).

Our friend at the reception said it best, "This is why most wedding lawsuits on TV Court shows deal with wedding photographers."

On the bright side, she was really adorable walking down the aisle and we took some really cute pictures. I hope as time goes by I can forgot about all the crying and just remember all the smiles.

• Banned User

Hon,I know just what you went thru! I hate social gatherings and feel my nerves going crazy. I am so sorry things were hectic and poor little sweetie got tired. I know how that goes to. You did what was expected of you and I give you so much credit for it all! Now maybe you can rest up today and just be a posting fool like me I missed you yesterday!!!

• Rally Time!

we had a nice morning at church - we are now starting Genesis 3- the first two chapters? well it was great while it lasted, but it didn't last too long.
    Zoe has a birthday party for a friend now and is still at the pool, but after our late night at the ASU football game, Syd was ready for a nap so the two of us came home.

Hi Nurse!! - yes, i'm living and dying with the Angels these days as always. i'm glad you found the Belles, Beaus, and Beasts! welcome!

LL - one of the ways we saved some $$ was to not hire a photographer, we just had pictures from friends and those were the best. Hopefully the bride and groom will live happily ever after! :smile:

• Banned User

Hello and good afternoon dj,
    Don't you just love kids birthday partys. my rachal got invited to so many I was buying gifts right and left! Most of them were girls I had never met so I had her choose which ones were going to be the ones she was going tosince AI was not going to be dishing out the bucks to kids we barely knew.
    I love Genesis by the way

• Rally Time!

Sad to say we didn't get a gift for this one, as it was late notice (invite Thursday afternoon, & you know how busy we stay) and i didn't know the girl that well, or her family at all - but now that we met, they were great people and i feel bad. real bad. so we definitely will have something for her next Wed night when the girls come back to my place. The birthday girl even had the same Ariel swim suit Zoe had!

• Banned User

Awww thats ok, I am sure she will love getting something from you next time tyou see her. Kids are adaptable, and you rock as a dad. Have a great afternon Disneyjones!

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by nursemelis374
    Wilema - So this is where you are! Blueckles and I have missed you!
    Hi

Nice to see you over here too! Is Blueckles going to join soon too?

I hope so!! : )

Luvslilo...I think your wedding photographer and my girls' senior portrait photographer might be related!! Eeek!

• Lights on Nobody Home

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    Awww thats ok, I am sure she will love getting something from you next time tyou see her. Kids are adaptable, and you rock as a dad. Have a great afternon Disneyjones!
    Your'e probably right Karla a lot of kids enjoy it when their birthday gifts end up spread out. Gives him something to look forward to after all the hoopla is finished. I think we have 2 this week. It should hopefully slow down after that.
    DJ good idea with the photography. Something else someone did at a small wedding we went to was to leave a disposable camera on each table and let the guests capture the moments. That lead to a lot of laughing after they were developed and some neat shots. Small wedding though..less than 75 people.

LuvsLiilo, wow, are you glad it is done for now? Did the reception go OK?

I am at work...um..on a break..sort of..
    I am catching up on some posting and still trying to figure out who the heck is who. For those of you I have not figured out, sorry if I ask you a question I have before. It will take a while to settle in.