View Poll Results: Should we change the name or stay the same?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • we keep the thread name,( lady Belle's) but add Beau's to the title

9 64.29%
  • we change the title of the thread to something new?

5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 41 of 152 FirstFirst ... 163138394041424344516691141 ... LastLast

• Lights on Nobody Home

Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    Same here. I do not get to go to the movies, no sitter, do not know any and my parents can not deal with my boys being so hyper.
    I refuase to take them to anything but kids movies. we always go to the drive inn, they are better apt to sit better or move around the car and not bother others. the drive inn is closed now for the winter darn it!!
    My son love that game..that is the cause of the new computer. Had I have known how much it would cost in the end I may have reconsidered. He is waiting to get on now. I think he is in something called Deathacus and Greymain and Elune. He is only level 8 he says..looks complicated to me.

• GO DBACKS!!

Well, my syndrome paper is finished. yeah. Can you feel my enthusiasm? Now I have to begin a paper critqueing journal article of a research study done on another type of syndrome. This class is interesting but just not what I thought, and so far, the info I have gleaned seems very useless to my career. oh well.

Hope everyone is doing well this weekend. We are trying to finish up our room remodel in the next few days since we have friends coming into town soon. Ugh, the pressure.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Disney4Me
    My son love that game..that is the cause of the new computer. Had I have known how much it would cost in the end I may have reconsidered. He is waiting to get on now. I think he is in something called Deathacus and Greymain and Elune. He is only level 8 he says..looks complicated to me.
    that is the cutest baby boy!!! He yours? and what game are you saying your boy loves? is it a scary game?

• Banned User

I am off to walmart. I have to get dinner, pain meds for the kids, milk, and comfort foods for me since I am going to be locked in with them for a few days .
    Today milk shakes all around for the sore throats, then warm soup. a nice sleeping aid would be great, but they do not work on my kids. maybe soem nice coffee with coco in it awwwww heck, I might as well get my self some coco to ! See you all later. And earkid. sounds like a lot of school work, chin up, some day soon it will be over. Have a wonderful day and enjoy the company. ( I hate remodeling.)

• Lights on Nobody Home

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    that is the cutest baby boy!!! He yours? and what game are you saying your boy loves? is it a scary game?
    My DS is a weeny so it can't be that scary I guess. It is called "World of Warcraft" It has humans and trolls and stuff like..maybe a little scary. Good for his typing skills though. I can honestly say I am not 100 percent sure how appropriate it is.

The little guy in my nephew. I told my sister I was going to post this as it is such a typical kid picture.

Earkid, glad to hear part one is done. Too bad you are finding the course non relative.

• no flash photography...

I would love to remodel. My BF has mentioned remodeling both of our bathrooms, but I'm not looking forward to sahring a bathroom with a boy...LOL...I want to put shutters in my room. The curtains on the windows are very sheer and the moring light floods the room, waking me up. I'm hoping sutters will help with that.....oh, the security light also comes on at night and floods my room with light...*sigh*

The teen is in the shower, with no back talk. I told her if I ahve to listen to it today she will be scrubbing my BF's toilet with a pumice stone...LOL...I have to loaves of banana bread baking. One will go to my mother as a peace offering...I guess...she's acting likes nothing happened...so I have no idea....then we will be off to run errands...

• Happy 2007!

Good morning (almost good afternoon) everyone! I have spent all morning working on downloading a security program for my computer. My Norton expired today and since I had a lot of problems with it and not much support from them, I decided to switch companies. So that meant getting the old program off and downloading and putting the new one on before I could get here.

Karla, I'm so sorry about the kids being sick- not much worse than that except having to take care of them while you're sick too. So take really good care of yourself and try all those hints you gave to all of us so you don't get it!

Disney4Me-I'm starting to get excited about your trip too. Can't wait to hear about it. I'm needing a trip soon too, but I probably have to wait til Jan. Think of me while you go on HMH-I'm bummed I'm missing it this year. Sorry about the rain, although I guess you are probably used to it up there. Have fun at your Thanksgiving celebration.

SCUBAbe- hope she's in a better mood today. That's my kind of cooking too-at least these days that's about all I can handle.

LuvsLilo- good to see you. Sounds like DH might need to stay home and sit so you have a chance to see something too sometime soon. Good for you for not taking your toddler to an inappropriate movie. You are a good mom.

Earkid- glad one hurdle is out of the way. I always hated taking classes that had no practical application too. It so much feels like a waste of time, but it is one of those hoops you have to jump through. It will all be worth it soon.

• Rally Time!

Good afternoon all,

we are just home from church, and right when we pulled in, the Mom arrived right on time to pick the girls up for her half of the week. And i have to go to work in a few hours so i'm going to be resting up and watching some baseball.

Karla, i'm going to DLR Oct 12-16th during our Fall Break here so my trip is getting close too!!! We intend the meet the troll and his kidnappers while we are there. Sorry to hear about the sick kids.

Hope you all are having a nice Sunday - 96 F here and sunny currently

nice avatar, Troll-napper. A Thanksgiving dinner sounds great, and its nice to hear you're a bit safer now with a newly constructed fort nearby.

banana bread sounds so good right now! Congrats Earkid! School seems forever when you're in it, but it goes by so fast.

DMo2 - looking like the Angels v. Yankees at this point next week
    a friend of Walt.

• Lights on Nobody Home

I went and tried that virtual Buzz game and did not do so well. Hard on the mouse hand by the second time. I just fed DS some chicken noodle soup and pureed some spinach to hide in it. He is at the kitchen table getting his reading done. After that I need to direct him to his chores. That will leave the evening free after hockey and dinner.

He just asked for more. Until hockey he will be playing on the computer once he is done and I will be getting stuff ready. I wanted to go under the house to get more Halloween stuff but it is raining too hard. Thanks DJ for the weather report..the lawn got cut. I don't think we need the rain at all but it makes the weather down at DL all that more appealing.

Karla, hope the shakes go down well and you are all feeling better after a relaxing day.
    Stitch what program did you end up going with? I have Norton on one I think and AVG on the other..I haven't done much looking to see what is good.

• Lights on Nobody Home

Quote Originally Posted by disney jones
    Good afternoon all,

we are just home from church, and right when we pulled in, the Mom arrived right on time to pick the girls up for her half of the week. And i have to go to work in a few hours so i'm going to be resting up and watching some baseball.

Karla, i'm going to DLR Oct 12-16th during our Fall Break here so my trip is getting close too!!! We intend the meet the troll and his kidnappers while we are there. Sorry to hear about the sick kids.

Hope you all are having a nice Sunday - 96 F here and sunny currently

nice avatar, Troll-napper. A Thanksgiving dinner sounds great, and its nice to hear you're a bit safer now with a newly constructed fort nearby.

banana bread sounds so good right now! Congrats Earkid! School seems forever when you're in it, but it goes by so fast.

DMo2 - looking like the Angels v. Yankees at this point next week
    Hi DJ, hope your afternoon is relaxing with your ball on TV. Yes, we are hoping for some troll action today. I told DS the batteries have to come out before DL as I couldn't stand to listen to it over and over again. Ours scared me once when I was coming home.

• Happy 2007!

Quote Originally Posted by Disney4Me
    Stitch what program did you end up going with? I have Norton on one I think and AVG on the other..I haven't done much looking to see what is good.
    I am definitely not an expert. I've had Norton for the last 7 years and loved it except for last year. I upgraded to the 2005 version and had nothing but problems with it all year. The worst part was I couldn't get any help from the company without paying $30 an episode. I had to take the program off and reinstall it at least 5 times (taking hours every time). The technical support was terrible. So I basically picked this new one on the fact that the company has live, free support. I figure they probably all have +'s and -'s. I got the McAfee Internet Security bundle. So far so good.

• most magical vaca ever

Hello Belles & Beasts..... Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

Wow, haven't been online since Friday afternoon... {insert passing out smilie here}

First off let me just rave a second....

NY Yankees American League Eastern Division Champions!!!!
    8 Years straight!!!!!!!!

Ok... enough of that...

Went to Target Friday night and DD picked out a scrapbooking starter kit for her best friend. We copied a bunch of photos we had over the last several months so she could include them with the scrapbook and start her "Girlfriends" album. At 9:45 Friday evening I get a phone call from the school asking WHY I haven't picked up my son yet from the dance.... He told me it was over at 10pm not 9:30. I was not happy, I felt like a bad mom! They totally understood since the last 2 dances ended at 10 {insert close call smilie here}

Yesterday we got up early, went to storage for our "Fall" decorations and then had to go do laundry before my son's soccer game. We had enough time before his game for me to decorate my windows and it is officially autumn in my house

My son's team won his game was starting just when the Yankee game was finishing so I sat on the bleachers watching his game and listening to my radio Talk about Multi-tasking! When the yanks clinched the Eastern Division everyone was cheering and the kids on the field looked confused

My son got injured during the second half of the game Only a huge bruise on his leg but a pretty big scare hearing him get hit by a kid 3x's his size! If it were a bit highter he would probably have a broken knee-cap. He got up and kept on playing

We spent our Saturday evening watching Robots (cute movie) and the premiere of SNL

Today has been nothing but watching the GIANTS game and the pathetic Yankee/Bosox game!

Finally able to log on to MC today and have missed out on sooooooo much... I'll have to catch up!

Karla- your avatar is just too funny! Hope you were able to catch up on cleaning up the fort

Dj- sorry to hear your team lost yesterday but I'm sure it was fun. Guess we'll be on non-speaking terms this coming week with the Yanks and Angels playing May the best team win!

SCUbabe- hope you had a better day... I fear my daughter becoming a teenager! Oooo what a scary thought!!!! I'm getting grays with a pre-teen boy, can't imagine when it's her turn.

D4Me- Oooo a sleepover Well, you never know if you don't try, right? Now you know! Glad to hear that you're having a pre-Thanksgiving with your friends. That's so nice- especially since you'll be in DL soon

Meimei- hope your quilting and cleaning went well. I'm sure you accomplished everything, you always do

Stchlvr- Did you get to JoAnns? I went to the Rag Shop and got mega deals on some fall leaves for my windows I LOVE getting great deals!!!

LLilo- Hope you are enjoying your lazy day... I sure am

Well, now that I have probably written my longest post ever and you're all probably asleep I better go straighten up (again)

Oh, got DS's Halloween costume~ It's HILARIOUS!!! I will probably have it as my avatar later....

Later B's!
    ~~~~~~

• no flash photography...

Quote Originally Posted by DMof2
    First off let me just rave a second....

NY Yankees American League Eastern Division Champions!!!!
    8 Years straight!!!!!!!!

OMG...this is the best news ever!!!! i LOVE THE YANKEES,,,,,but admit I only watch the play offs to the world series and the world seris...LOL...

I'm sorry your child got hurt...

as far as dealing with teenagers...well, there's good days and bad days...sometimes there's good minutes and bad minutes...LOL

• Rally Time!

DMo2

nice avatar but Boooo Yankees i'm glad we got Home field advantage and will only have to face Randy Johnson once! I hope your DS is healing today.

We got up to 98 F today, but i had my second Pumpkin Spice Latte ever and first Pumpkin Cream Cheese muffin ever on the way into work today. so with playoff baseball, it is feeling somewhat like fall.

my work week has commenced just about an hour ago
    a friend of Walt.

• Happy 2007!

Quote Originally Posted by DMof2
    Stchlvr- Did you get to JoAnns? I went to the Rag Shop and got mega deals on some fall leaves for my windows I LOVE getting great deals!!!
    DMof2- What a weekend. Hope your DS is doing better. I did get to JoAnn's! I dropped my DD off at her friend's birthday party and went to do a couple of errands. I went to JoAnn's to see if the Jack-O-Lantern candle holders on stakes were really as good as they looked for $1.99 each. They were! They were copper colored and sooo cute. I got 4 to line the walkway to my house. The decorations I usually use there got stolen last year. I figure if these get stolen- at least they were only $1.99!