View Poll Results: Should we change the name or stay the same?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • we keep the thread name,( lady Belle's) but add Beau's to the title

    9 64.29%
  • we change the title of the thread to something new?

    5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 48 of 152 FirstFirst ... 233845464748495051587398148 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 2273
  1. #706

    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Debate Lounge Dummy : )
    Posts
    11,113

    Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

    The re-runs of the Brady Bunch were on for the longest time, but I never see them anymore. I got my daughters a funny booklet about rules for life that were written by the Brady kids. One year my twins dressed up as Marcia and Jan for Halloween. They looked pretty good. I'll have to see if I can find the pictures!

  2. #707

    • most magical vaca ever
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    19,288

    Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

    Good Day Belles & Beasts

    I've been out ALL day and finally have a chance to post a hello

    YANKS Moose was on last night- tonight may be another story...

    SCUBabe- on your raise.... Every September is when my hubby gets his annual raise + OT starts so we're always a lot happier in the fall and winter

    Karla- can I have some chili I hope your done w/chili for a while... Sorry to hear about R's behavior at school.... You're a great mom and she'll disagree now but in years to come she'll look back and thank you for how much you care Kudos to ya!

    PB- would LOVE to see those Brady pics

    LLilo- D4Me- I Heart- Phoenix- Dj- Meimei-Micah and eveyone else HELLO Hope I didn't leave anyone out, if I did please know that it's only because I have about 3 minutes before I have to leave to pick up my little one from her CCD class.

    Be back in a little while til' then, have a great day
    ~~~~~~

  3. #708

    • Lights on Nobody Home
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Posts
    714

    Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by DMof2
    Good Day Belles & Beasts

    I've been out ALL day and finally have a chance to post a hello

    YANKS Moose was on last night- tonight may be another story...
    Should be a good game..I will be watching some..and hockey!
    I just got a laptop to take. It is an oldie and weights in at 50 millions pounds..PII but it will do. I am waiting for the hotel to call back ..right now wireless access is supposed to be 10/hr..that's nuts..and only in the lobby. That is nuts I would rather plug in and pay roaming charges of 2 dollars anyday and be in my room. I will wait to hear back and let you all know. Not too busy at work today and getting a little done on my spare time...good day!

  4. #709

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    228

    Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

    <-------Notice the new avatar?

  5. #710

    • no flash photography...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In my own little world..
    Posts
    13,287

    Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

    I'm all set for the game tonight...stocked up on sunflower seeds and my BF is working so he won't be rolling his eyes at me when I yell at the TV...LOL...he did watch/sleep through the last two innings ...LOL

  6. #711

    • Rally Time!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ahwatukee
    Posts
    645

    Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

    Hola Belles

    with the way my day is going, the Angels don't have a chance.

    at least now i have a moment of bliss - at the rink on wi-fi with a Starbucks Carmel Macchiato.

    i'm getting ready to teach the 1st graders at church a little anatomy tonight after skating. i signed up for teaching Wed night Bible school, and it seems like i'm teaching a science class so far - insects, gravity, zoology and now anatomy - yep, i'm following the lesson plan for Pioneer Club and those are the subjects we've covered in the five weeks. i suppose nuclear physics is next week
    a friend of Walt.

  7. #712

    • no flash photography...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In my own little world..
    Posts
    13,287

    Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

    I made another video thing...

    the first time through it ooks liek slow motion, but the second time it plays it's good...LOL...my daughter is so happy with these. They will be appearing on her myspace soon...LOL

  8. #713

    • Happy 2007!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    3,433

    Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

    Hi everyone! I had an extremely crazy and exhausting couple of days so I haven't been able to post for awhile, but I hope I'm not forgotten! Yesterday I had a day which lasted from 7AM to 10PM and included work, DD's gymnastics and a parenting class I am required to take by her school. It's a great class and I love the info I get, but I am soooo tired!

    Today I had a very crazy day at work. I started at 8 and had a meeting that lasted until 6 so I've just gotten home. Off to do dinner and homework with the DD. Not much else to say right now. hopefully, life will calm down tomorrow!

    Hope everyone is doing well tonight!

  9. #714

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    home
    Posts
    3,478

    Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

    Hey all you baseball fans - how is the game going?

    I still have about three hours of work to go...but I need a bit of break...so where do I go first? HERE to check on all of the Belles, Beasts and Beaus! (oh and DH went to pick up his sister and mother from the airport...I'm such a sneak! : P)

    Something happened today that affected my life, without going into a long, drawn out story (for which I do not have time, anyway), please help me to understand mean-spirited people...why is it necessary to be mean and hateful, for what purpose? Does hurting other people make you better than them? Is "me-first" "it's all about me" and "I'm more important than the rest of you people" really the way to live?

    I really do not understand. I guess I live a pretty sheltered life, because I absolutely. cannot. comprehend. downright. meanness towards another human being.

    "And that is all I have to say about that." as per Forrest Gump

    Okay, guess I should feed the child (everyone else managed to find some leftovers...See ScubAbe...I don't always cook!)

    Till later,

    MeiMei, living under a Rock (of course My Rock is awesome!)
    Boo!

  10. #715

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    home
    Posts
    3,478

    Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

    Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe
    I made another video thing...

    the first time through it ooks liek slow motion, but the second time it plays it's good...LOL...my daughter is so happy with these. They will be appearing on her myspace soon...LOL

    Nice mommie, making movies for her daughter!!! You are clever and talented! Those kids were having way too much fun! I always skin my knees up there!
    Boo!

  11. #716

    • Happy 2007!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    3,433

    Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

    Quote Originally Posted by disneymeimei
    Something happened today that affected my life, without going into a long, drawn out story (for which I do not have time, anyway), please help me to understand mean-spirited people...why is it necessary to be mean and hateful, for what purpose? Does hurting other people make you better than them? Is "me-first" "it's all about me" and "I'm more important than the rest of you people" really the way to live?

    I really do not understand. I guess I live a pretty sheltered life, because I absolutely. cannot. comprehend. downright. meanness towards another human being.
    MeiMei- This is something I deal with a lot. I really think it varies. There are many different motivations that people are mean and hateful and many different purposes. I think sometimes people act that way out of a need for power and control, sometimes it's about getting what they want at the expense of others, and sometimes it's to make them feel better about themselves. There are other motivations too, but those are some of the more common ones. In my job, I work hard to get people to look at their behavior and really see how it affects others. Then hopefully we can come up with other patterns of behavior that can meet their needs and the needs of others at the same time. At least that's my goal...I am not always successful.....

  12. #717

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    home
    Posts
    3,478

    Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

    Quote Originally Posted by stitchlvr
    Hi everyone! I had an extremely crazy and exhausting couple of days so I haven't been able to post for awhile, but I hope I'm not forgotten! Yesterday I had a day which lasted from 7AM to 10PM and included work, DD's gymnastics and a parenting class I am required to take by her school. It's a great class and I love the info I get, but I am soooo tired!

    Today I had a very crazy day at work. I started at 8 and had a meeting that lasted until 6 so I've just gotten home. Off to do dinner and homework with the DD. Not much else to say right now. hopefully, life will calm down tomorrow!

    Hope everyone is doing well tonight!

    And I thought my days were long!! How are you still standing? Does your daughter compete in gymnastics? My niece is in competative gymnastics also, for the Redwood Empire (Sonoma).

    I hope you get some rest! As Scarlett says, "Tomorrow is another day..."

    MeiMei, who has movies on the brain...(okay, okay, really, I'm going to feed her, right now...bye, bye)
    Boo!

  13. #718

    • no flash photography...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In my own little world..
    Posts
    13,287

    Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

    Quote Originally Posted by disneymeimei
    Hey all you baseball fans - how is the game going?


    I really do not understand. I guess I live a pretty sheltered life, because I absolutely. cannot. comprehend. downright. meanness towards another human being.

    "And that is all I have to say about that." as per Forrest Gump

    Okay, guess I should feed the child (everyone else managed to find some leftovers...See ScubAbe...I don't always cook!)

    Till later,

    MeiMei, living under a Rock (of course My Rock is awesome!)

    awe I'm sorry about the meanness. I can only understand it somewhat. I'm not generally mean for the sake of being mean. I do come off as bitchy if I feel taken advantage of or in fights with my parenst i can be downright mean....and so can they...dysfuntional family...LOL

    the game is going well so far...the yankees are up...1-0.... the last inning had me yellign at the TV though....a huge NOOOOO!!!!, but they got them out...*whew*...i should have biught two bags of sunflwer seeds...LOL

  14. #719

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    home
    Posts
    3,478

    Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

    Quote Originally Posted by stitchlvr
    MeiMei- This is something I deal with a lot. I really think it varies. There are many different motivations that people are mean and hateful and many different purposes. I think sometimes people act that way out of a need for power and control, sometimes it's about getting what they want at the expense of others, and sometimes it's to make them feel better about themselves. There are other motivations too, but those are some of the more common ones. In my job, I work hard to get people to look at their behavior and really see how it affects others. Then hopefully we can come up with other patterns of behavior that can meet their needs and the needs of others at the same time. At least that's my goal...I am not always successful.....

    (I know, I know, but I need to respond...she'll be okay for two more minutes!)

    StitchLvr,

    You are wise...that does make a lot of sense. Thank you for taking the time when you are so tired to help explain this to me...I do appreciate it... : ) Getting people to look at themselves and their behaviors, you have a very intense job. My hat is off to you! Thanks again,

    MeiMei
    Boo!

  15. #720

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    home
    Posts
    3,478

    Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

    Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe
    awe I'm sorry about the meanness. I can only understand it somewhat. I'm not generally mean for the sake of being mean. I do come off as bitchy if I feel taken advantage of or in fights with my parenst i can be downright mean....and so can they...dysfuntional family...LOL

    the game is going well so far...the yankees are up...1-0.... the last inning had me yellign at the TV though....a huge NOOOOO!!!!, but they got them out...*whew*...i should have biught two bags of sunflwer seeds...LOL

    You made me laugh! I can just picture you yelling at the television and sunflower seeds flying through the air!!! LOL I wonder how DJ is taking it?

    There is a big difference to what you described as being mad in a situation that is understandable....I'm pretty sure I would be grinchy myself if I had to deal with some of the stuff you do!

    MeiMei
    Boo!

Similar Threads

  1. Lady Bird Johnson Dies ... Former First Lady
    By I Heart Disneyland in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 06:34 AM
  2. Former First Lady, Lady Bird Johson passes away at 94
    By Wendygirl in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 05:48 PM
  3. Replies: 2009
    Last Post: 01-12-2006, 02:44 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •