View Poll Results: Should we change the name or stay the same?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • we keep the thread name,( lady Belle's) but add Beau's to the title

9 64.29%
  • we change the title of the thread to something new?

5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2345678153055105 ... LastLast

• Minion

Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

Good Late-Sunday Afternoon Belles, Beasts, and Beaus!

Disney4me - Don't be sorry about asking questions, many of us are new here and are still figuring it out. I have found that the moderators and the posters are a fine group and very helpful.

DJ - We studied 1 Peter 4:7-11 today - the need for change. It was a great sermon. I'm with the others, everyone likes to spread out their birthdays. The little girl will be thrilled to get a present at your house when she visits. It will probably be even more special because she can focus on it rather than ten others at the same time.

LuvsLilo - Ahh, poor baby and mom! Glad that it is over for you both. That photographer must not have their own children...what a ...

Welcome Brazen Witch and NurseMelis! Happy to see you posting here!

Wilema - I think the photographer from the wedding must either be the same as the one for your daughters, or related! Good Grief - you need to share your story with everyone here...I'm still shaking my head over it...unbelievable!

Well, I need to dash...I'm dog sitting and the doggies are ready for a visit from MeiMei...talk to you all soon,

Have a great evening!!!
    Boo!

• Minion

I forgot a couple of things...

The quilt project is steaming right along...yeah quilters!!!

Today was my daughter's 21st birthday! Am I really the mother of a 21 year-old? Where oh where did those years go?

Wilema and I had a great time at my church's women brunch yesterday. The speaker was awesome and gave a great talk. The food was pretty authentic Mexican (according to Wilema, she's been to Mexico a few times, well, I have been twice, but I don't remember the food!) We had a wonderful time visiting and enjoying the beautiful day. The brunch was outside and the weather was perfect.

After the breakfast my daughters and I decided to "dash" off to Ikea. We have never been to an Ikea store before. Little did we know that "dash" and Ikea do not go together. Long, long story short. The drive was 50 minutes, we did not know the procedure for purchasing (I was removing tags from items ala Orchard Supply or Toys R Us), we had to lift and roll these huge boxes, oh and...they do not take checks!!! I only carry a credit card when we go to DL. Quick how much money do we have between the four of us? Exactly the price, not including the tax...
    we left...
    with a catalog....

Lessons learned: Wear tennis shoes (I was still in a skirt and heels), take cash or a credit card, plan on spending the day. No dashing allowed!

Okay, that's it for now...I'm off to watch "Because of Winn Dixie" with my family.

MeiMei,
    Boo!

• Man O Lantern

You guys have so many threads now, I never know which one to read!

Hello, everyone!

We went down to the Oregon Ducks/Fresno State game yesterday and tailgated all day/night at this big catered party my husband had tickets to. We had VIP access to the Official UofO events, too. That was interesting. Drunk VIPs and good champagne! Fun day/night. It was our eleventh wedding anniversary and we celebrated by going out dancing in Portland when we got home....late.

Today was the Race for the Cure, a trip to the library, and grocery shopping before the kids got home from my in-laws.

I'm tired.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

stinkerbell - yay for you and your anniversary! sounds like you had a great one!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Disney4Me
    Your'e probably right Karla a lot of kids enjoy it when their birthday gifts end up spread out. Gives him something to look forward to after all the hoopla is finished. I think we have 2 this week. It should hopefully slow down after that.
    DJ good idea with the photography. Something else someone did at a small wedding we went to was to leave a disposable camera on each table and let the guests capture the moments. That lead to a lot of laughing after they were developed and some neat shots. Small wedding though..less than 75 people.

LuvsLiilo, wow, are you glad it is done for now? Did the reception go OK?

I am at work...um..on a break..sort of..
    I am catching up on some posting and still trying to figure out who the heck is who. For those of you I have not figured out, sorry if I ask you a question I have before. It will take a while to settle in.
    Hi disney4me !! your at work, wow long day for you heh! good to see your post here

disneymeimei good to see you again to! wow you have been buisy! you amaze me with all your energy! I owe you a big letter,I will send one to you in the morning as I am heading to bed soon.

Stinkerbell congradulations on the anaversary! Sounds like and awsome time. Did you take pics

MTNGIRL how are you tonight?

Good evening wilema, I am off to read our post on caching, I love reading your posts!!

Have a good night all, its about time for me to go to my room. its been a long day!!

• GO DBACKS!!

Hi Belles,

Hope all is well with everyone. I finished my assignment for this week early so I bopped in here to see what mischief ya'll are up to.

MeiMei, I think that quilting project just rocks!! What a great thing you are doing. And thanks for the info on Ikea. DH and I were planning a trip to our local one so that is good info. Ours is a pretty good drive away also so a wasted trip is expensive gas-wise.

Our spare room remodel is going along at a good clip, thanks to DH. I am going to help finish up the painting of the little things tonight after he gets things taped off (cuz I'm messy). Our special order carpet came in 5 days early so now we are ahead of schedule, yipee.

Talk to ya later kids.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa!

• no flash photography...

my BF has decided to remodel both bathrooms...one at a time, but that means we will have to share a bathroom...NOOOOO!!!!!

.....and I ahve to shop for cabinets, tubs, fixtures...in the man store. I hate the man store (man store = home depot/lowes).....he alreday vetoed my first cabinet suggestion...whatever!....I'm getting a jacuzzi tub though and a deep one...

• So fetch

Okay here's a wedding pic. Lil LuvsLilo is in the middle in the green dress.

The reception was okay. We dropped off Lil LuvsLilo at my mother-in-laws. We were so tired we left after the toasts and the first dance. My feet are still killing me.

edited to remove link
    Last edited by LuvsLilo; 01-31-2006 at 02:30 PM.

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by LuvsLilo
    Okay here's a wedding picture . Lil LuvsLilo is in the middle in the green dress.

What an adorable picture!! Soooooooooooo sweet!

• Rally Time!

What cute girls, LLL!

Hi Earkid!!! So nice to find you here too!!

• GO DBACKS!!

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe
    I'm getting a jacuzzi tub though and a deep one...
    <<<<<<JEALOUS!!!!!!

• GO DBACKS!!

LuvsLilo, What a cute pic. Trying to have little kids in weddings always seems like a good idea at the planning stage!! Lil' LuvsLilo is just too cute!!!

Hi Jonesy, Good to see you too. It's about time you showed up..... one of the best "beasts" of all time!!

Have you learned to yet?

• most magical vaca ever

Good evening Belles, (well early morning here on the east coast)

Wow, so much to catch up on Both of the kiddies lost their soccer games yesterday ... bummer but they had fun and that's what counts

LL- sorry the wedding day turned out to be such a fiasco. Lil' LL looks absolutely adorable!!!

Happy Anniversary Stinkerbell

Meimei- Ikea is my all time favorite place to go sorry you had a bad expierience Yes, that's the latest- no more checks cash or credit only. I have two Ikeas nearby and we are there at least 2 x's a month. Sometimes we just go for the meatballs

Dis4me- I'll pm you my Ebay user name... I have nothing on there right now but will by the end of the week. Hubby is going to an Ebay seminar tomorrow, he's so excited lol....

Hi Karla, hi brazen, hi nurse, hi earkid hello dj, hi mtngirl, hi summer and hello to anyone else I forgot to mention

well, 12:15 am EST guess I should hit the sack.

Yaaaayyyy LOST won Best Drama Emmy

Goon night
    ~~~~~~

• Man O Lantern

Go Lost!!

Karla.....the only pics I took were of some ladies' hairstyles in front of us at the game (gold scrunchies!) and empty wine bottles after the parties. I never even thought about getting a pic of us on our anniversary! Figures. Honeymoon's over, I guess!!

Last year we spent our anniversary at a Yankees/Red Sox game. We have a sports theme going for our anniversary I guess.

• most magical vaca ever

Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell
    Last year we spent our anniversary at a Yankees/Red Sox game. We have a sports theme going for our anniversary I guess.
    Now that is an AWESOME way to spend an anniversary!!! sorry, HUGE Yankees fan here
    ~~~~~~

Page 5 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2345678153055105 ... LastLast