View Poll Results: Should we change the name or stay the same?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • we keep the thread name,( lady Belle's) but add Beau's to the title

9 64.29%
  • we change the title of the thread to something new?

5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 51 of 152 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461101151 ... LastLast

• Circle of Ancients

Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

LL...how's the laundry coming along? I just got all my bills written out, now I just have to mail them.

Baileykat....thanks for filling me in on the scoop. So what part of Arizona are you living? My mom lives in Peoria and I have friends from the board in Phoenix. My hubby and I own a timeshare in Sedona which is one of my favorite places on earth! Hope your survive the next two weeks!! If you get too stir crazy , let me know and maybe I can get you some kind of deal at my timeshare for a weekend!

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by disneymeimei
    PHOENIX!!! What are you doing to that poor cat?

lol not doing anything to it. its a picture i found on a site online.

• most magical vaca ever

Wow, it's too quiet around here.... Are we missing out on something again? Gee's I always feel like I'm the last to know

It's such a yucky day here in the NYC area.... It's pouring out right now and is so gloomy. I HATE gloomy! I hope the Yanks get their game played tonight.... I can't wait another day or two for playoffs!!! Tomorrow we are supposed to have rain even worse than today

BKat- lots of luck with the move... My BEST friend lives in AZ, she moved there back in January Thank goodness we have instant messanger or our phone bills would be outrageous

phoenix!

Oh well... HAPPY FRIDAY all

Karla...... WHERE R U?
    ~~~~~~

• Rally Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Buttercup
    Now my hubby's asking if I care when he gets his hair cut today! I told him I don't care WHEN , just HOW! LOL He's had the exact same haircut for the last 18 years.
    me too, but i've decided i'm going to grow my hair long i too have generally had a mustache but i've gone without a bit more often that Wesley.
    I sure hope Karla comes online today! I miss her when she's gone!
    me too. Karla!!!
    DJ and SCUBAbe...I'm not sure I've been following all this baseball talk correctly, but are you two rooting for opposite teams? I vote for the monkey one!!
    the is the Angels, my team the California team who SCUBAbe should be rooting for, but she's not, she's a Yankees fan, but DMo2 is a huge Yankee fan too but that's to be expected living in New Jersey.
    D4Me and DMof2....I keep getting the two of you mixed up because you usernames are so similar!! I'll get all the details of your lives straight sooner or later!!!
    at least they don't switch user names every coupla' weeks! think of the trouble you'd have if they did that!
    a friend of Walt.

• Rally Time!

Quote Originally Posted by DMof2
    I hope the Yanks get their game played tonight.... I can't wait another day or two for playoffs!!! Tomorrow we are supposed to have rain even worse than today
    me too! i went nuts yesterday when i first saw the prospect of rain there. i keep checking weather.com and mlb.com, but at this point i've resigned myself to the fact there might not be a lot of baseball this weekend. but it could be a good thing for us with a few days of rain, our best pitchers can pitch more, but not Randy. And if it rains a few more days. maybe i'll be in Anaheim for Game 5.
    Quote Originally Posted by DMof2
    BKat- lots of luck with the move... My BEST friend lives in AZ, she moved there back in January
    yes, good luck, i live in Phoenix (Ahwatukee) and also went to school in Manhattan, Kansas. And me and the girls both love watching The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. and it made me think of the Suite Life of Stinkerbelle and Sitka.
    a friend of Walt.

• most magical vaca ever

Quote Originally Posted by disney jones
    me too! i went nuts yesterday when i first saw the prospect of rain there. i keep checking weather.com and mlb.com, but at this point i've resigned myself to the fact there might not be a lot of baseball this weekend. but it could be a good thing for us with a few days of rain, our best pitchers can pitch more, but not Randy. And if it rains a few more days. maybe i'll be in Anaheim for Game 5.
    yes, good luck, i live in Phoenix (Ahwatukee) and also went to school in Manhattan, Kansas. And me and the girls both love watching The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. and it made me think of the Suite Life of Stinkerbelle and Sitka.
    I'm sure they'll get the game in tonight.... not too sure about tomorrow....

Hmmmm, if that's the case Randy could pitch again LoL!!!

~~~~~~

• Lights on Nobody Home

Quote Originally Posted by LuvsLilo
    Morning Belles and Beasts

Boo, it's laundry day! I got it sorted. Now I just the motivation to lug it down the hall. I'm just glad that I only have to do 3-4 loads once a week.

Any exciting plans going on this weekend? I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my mother in law comes to down to visit tommorow. I really want to see a movie and have some "away from the kid" time. It's been a while.
    Hi everyone...quiet from me last night as I had a staff dinner to mark 5 yr milestones. No good raise or presents though SCUBabe...but the dinner was tasty. I am just at the over 5 yr mark. There were a few 25's. After that I had to go to work so no wine for me. The night at work was quiet call wise but busy with administrative work. Dinner ran too late and we missed the Apprentice and SUrvivor. :sad:The sun is shining now so it will probably be busier tonight at work.
    In the morning DS has hockey at 8 and 12 (first actual games of the season) and then it is home to pack/banking/last minute stuff and sleep.
    I am wondering what I will forget.
    My flight leaves at around 8 or 9 SUnday AM and we should be in LA around 4 or 5.

I looked on line for ticket for a possible Yankee / Angels game but no dice. I don't have a few hundred dollars to spend on each ticket. Wow that is expensive. Maybe we will wander over, soak up the atmosphere and then watch the game at ESPN downtown disney. That may be busy too but worth a try. Off to shower, and get stuff ready for work tonight. G'night.

PM'd Karla and she is OK, just super busy and not feeling well. Hopefully she will be back at it soon.

• most magical vaca ever

almost trip time D4Me If I don't get to chat w/ya again, have a safe and FANTASMIC trip [insert running off to the corner to cry smilie here]

We were thinking of heading over to Yankees Stadium tonight just to be closer to the action but with the crappy weather we're going to stay home and dry We were going to buy tickets but decided that $200 for two bleacher seats just was a bit much for us right now....

Well, 6:40 pm on the east coast and time to take DS to his school dance. Then go rent a movie to watch with DD since she's not old enough yet for school dances.

Have a great night everyone.... hopefully I can get back on tonight to post about my Yankees.....

Thanks for the Karla update
    ~~~~~~

• Pucker Up, Sweetie!

Clarification...we WERE in Arizona..now we're in Kansas...loving Kansas more than Hotzona! I'm a winter person...I didn't do well there! Bleck! Of course my kids loved being able to wear shorts and flip-flops to school in January!

Did I mention that Bailey was sick the whole time we were traveling out here? Something like strep..but not...I swear he gets every cold or flu within a 100 mile radius. It wasn't uncommon last year for him to get a cold, have it for a couple of days, get well..then about 10 days later, get another cold.

And he doesn't just "get' a cold...he spikes a fever..like 102 everytime.

Of course he passed it off to me...and I was holding out that Kat wouldn't get it. She has the immune system of a horse. I seriously couldn't tell you the last time she had a cold...but she came home from school with a sore throat...just temped her at 101! Of course she was nice enough to wait til the weekend!

• Banned User

Hello all, I am sorry I have not been on line, I have a really bad cold,.
    Seems RAchal passed hers on to me. I began sneezing like mad yesterday, I thought it was alergys so sneezed all night long to. By 7:00 I could not take it and took some alergy meds and went to bed. today I woke with a good fever, and a head that felt like a basketball. I took today off work and stayed in bed, the only time I can rest since the boys are at day care and Rachal is in school. I am so medicated but thought I would check my on line banking and check emails. Thank yopu all who emailed me, you are all so sweet and wonderful people!!!
    I am off to bed now, I got the kids dinner ( I ordered pizza ) and I am off to my room. I must lay this huge head on a pillow!
    HAve a nice weekend all of you and I will talk to you on monday
    KArla

• Circle of Ancients

Karla, sorry to hear you are sick!

Hope you get well soon!

I have some free time between the two football games so I thought I'd finally post a few pictures from the Black and White Ball last weekend.

These were taken before the party! I have more from during the party , but haven't had a chance to edit them yet!

• Happy 2007!

Hi everyone! I'm back. I had an incredibly busy and stressful week at work, but IT'S OVER!!!!! Yay!!! I'm so so happy that it's the weekend. I missed everyone. Feel like it's going to be hard to catch up, but I'll try.

Disney4me- Have a great time on your trip!

PB- great pictures

Karla- Hope you feel better

LuvsLilo- I'm doing laundry as we speak. First thing I started after I got home from work today.

MeiMei- We will be going to DL at the end of Jan for DD's birthday. Don't have dates yet, but will start planning soon!

Hope everone else is doing well and is having a great Friday.

Plans for the weekend: I actually have something exciting tomorrow. A coworker and his wife are putting on a spoof of the Amazing Race in the Bay Area. I did not want to enter the contest, but I did agree to be a confederate. I will be stationed at a secret location and will be handing out tasks. When the tasks are completed I will give contestants their next clues. I also am to film while this happening- he's making a DVD. Good thing I have DD to help me. Any way, it's sounded like it would be sort of fun. There's a big party at the conclusion of the race so not sure how much I'll be around tomorrow.

Sunday will be calmer. Just stuff around the house and a birthday party of a dear friend I haven't seen in awhile in the afternoon.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Princess Buttercup - you earned your name - you look gorgeous! Everything clothes, hair, makeup - sheer perfection. I hope you felt like a princess!

• Minion

Karla, sorry to hear you are sick!

Hope you get well soon!

I have some free time between the two football games so I thought I'd finally post a few pictures from the Black and White Ball last weekend.

These were taken before the party! I have more from during the party , but haven't had a chance to edit them yet!

Great Pictures Princess!!! You look like a princess! I can't wait to see the rest!

Have fun at the games...DD2 and the boyfriend just now left for homecoming with some friends. The BF has lost about five pounds! I thought they were supposed to gain weight when they went away to college!

MeiMei
    Boo!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire2k5
    lol not doing anything to it. its a picture i found on a site online.

It is a funny picture! How is your new job going? Fill us in!
    Boo!