View Poll Results: Should we change the name or stay the same?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • we keep the thread name,( lady Belle's) but add Beau's to the title

9 64.29%
  • we change the title of the thread to something new?

5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 52 of 152 FirstFirst ... 22742495051525354556277102 ... LastLast

• Minion

Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

Quote Originally Posted by Disney4Me
    In the morning DS has hockey at 8 and 12 (first actual games of the season) and then it is home to pack/banking/last minute stuff and sleep.
    I am wondering what I will forget.
    My flight leaves at around 8 or 9 SUnday AM and we should be in LA around 4 or 5.
    Oh, D4Me! This is exciting...less than 48-hours and you will there! I hope you and your son have a great time! Enjoy the warm weather...I think it should be in the high 70s - low 80s.

Give Mickey and Donald big hugs from me...oh and pinch that naughty Tigger! I owe him a pinch!

MeiMei
    Boo!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by DMof2
    almost trip time D4Me If I don't get to chat w/ya again, have a safe and FANTASMIC trip [insert running off to the corner to cry smilie here]

Well, 6:40 pm on the east coast and time to take DS to his school dance. Then go rent a movie to watch with DD since she's not old enough yet for school dances.

Have a great night everyone.... hopefully I can get back on tonight to post about my Yankees.....

Thanks for the Karla update
    DMof2,

Does your son have a school dance every week? He must be really popular with the girls! What movie did you get to watch with your DD?

And good luck for your Yankees!

MeiMei
    Boo!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    Hello all, I am sorry I have not been on line, I have a really bad cold,.
    HAve a nice weekend all of you and I will talk to you on monday
    KArla
    Karla, I hope you feel better real quick! Have some chicken soup or some chili with some of those chilies you roasted! That'll clear your head!

MeiMei
    Boo!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by stitchlvr
    Hi everyone! I'm back. I had an incredibly busy and stressful week at work, but IT'S OVER!!!!! Yay!!! I'm so so happy that it's the weekend. I missed everyone. Feel like it's going to be hard to catch up, but I'll try.

LuvsLilo- I'm doing laundry as we speak. First thing I started after I got home from work today.

Doing laundry must be a theme for the day...I also just threw in a load!

MeiMei- We will be going to DL at the end of Jan for DD's birthday. Don't have dates yet, but will start planning soon!

We will probably be going the first week in January because DD3 is out of school. I've never been in January. My goal is to go to DL every month to see which month I like the best (though not in the same year). I have still January, February, April, and May to do

Plans for the weekend: I actually have something exciting tomorrow. A coworker and his wife are putting on a spoof of the Amazing Race in the Bay Area. I did not want to enter the contest, but I did agree to be a confederate. I will be stationed at a secret location and will be handing out tasks. When the tasks are completed I will give contestants their next clues. I also am to film while this happening- he's making a DVD. Good thing I have DD to help me. Any way, it's sounded like it would be sort of fun. There's a big party at the conclusion of the race so not sure how much I'll be around tomorrow.

Oh, this does sound like fun! I can't wait to hear all about it when you are liberty to tell details!

Sunday will be calmer. Just stuff around the house and a birthday party of a dear friend I haven't seen in awhile in the afternoon.
    You have a busy weekend...enjoy!

MeiMei
    Boo!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by baileykat
    Kat steals all spare change from us as well! She's very good at saving it so I don't usually mind...of course it's only to be used for vacation spending money.

I think I'm getting my fill of this hotel room business! Today's day consisted of getting up at 6:30am, getting the kids ready, taking them to school. Back to the room, back in bed, slept two hours.

Got dressed, microwaved a Lean Cuisine pizza (which was quite good actually!) then off to pick up the mail, sign some papers for the house and pick up kids.

Back to room, back in pajamas and here we are! I think I'm bored!

Tomorrow I get to haul all the laundry to the laundrymat! Whoo hoo! Fun times! I HATE doing clothes at the laundramat, laundromat, laundrymatt! Whatever! I hate the way they smell when you bring them home..like old metal! Bleck! Not to mention I hate the idea of washing my unmentionables where Joe Blow just washed his unmentionables. Dear Lord I hope he used hot water! Urp!

The kids are doing remarkedly well! It's still slightly like an adventure!

But next weekend we off to Texas for 4 days...Kat's getting her puppy. Then we move in on the 21st! Whoo hoo!!!!
    Hang in there BaileyKat - the time will go quickly and you will all have great stories to tell! "Remember when daddy got the new job and we had to stay in the motel and mom TOLD us to jump on the beds..."
    Boo!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell
    I hope time passes quickly for you! I'm sure the kids love it.

When I was little, we moved to Sitka, Alaska because my dad was in the Coast Guard. Our home wasn't ready, so the USCG put us up at the Shee Attika Lodge for the summer.

I loved living in the hotel! The front desk clerk lived in an apartment in the hotel and I'd go and watch The Mickey Mouse Club in her apartment, since my sister was about 18 months old and annoying. She and her husband even came to my birthday party after we moved out of the hotel. I'll never forget them. I still have the tiny gold locket they gave me.

I had access to everything, including the service floor. They had their own floor for the restaurant, laundry, maids, whatever. They let me roam all over the place. I remember stealing things off the carts....like jelly packets.

It was a gorgeous hotel.....apparently my parents didn't care where the heck I was, as long as I wasn't in the room watching TV and they felt it was safe. I had a blast.

So your kids.....are probably enjoying the novelty of the hotel. I'm sure you're in hell, like my parents were though. Sorry!!!
    This is a great story...wonderful memories for you! Made me smile : )
    Boo!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by disney jones
    me too, but i've decided i'm going to grow my hair long i too have generally had a mustache but i've gone without a bit more often that Wesley.

Just how long Mr. DJ? For the record, my DH has shaved off his mustache three times total! Of course I still remember him as a babyfaced teenager with long hair (1970s)

the is the Angels, my team the California team who SCUBAbe should be rooting for, but she's not, she's a Yankees fan, but DMo2 is a huge Yankee fan too but that's to be expected living in New Jersey.

I haven't been following this too closely, but the Angels won last time? And now it's raining so no game? I do remember when the Angels won and those monkeys were everywhere! Too cute - hanging out in DL!

at least they don't switch user names every coupla' weeks! think of the trouble you'd have if they did that!
    I agree, it gets confusing sometimes...but then at my age confusion is a natural state!

MeiMei

P.S. We had oatmeal with brown sugar today and thought of your daughters and their brown sugar with oatmeal!
    Boo!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by LuvsLilo
    Morning Belles and Beasts

Boo, it's laundry day! I got it sorted. Now I just the motivation to lug it down the hall. I'm just glad that I only have to do 3-4 loads once a week.

Any exciting plans going on this weekend? I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my mother in law comes to down to visit tommorow. I really want to see a movie and have some "away from the kid" time. It's been a while.

All that laundry done yet?

I hope your mother in law visits...you need a nice break! It is hard being on 24/7, you need time to refresh!

MeiMei
    Boo!

• Minion

Good Grief,

Just call me the post piggy! Did I miss anyone? If I did, I'm sorry...: ( I didn't do it intentionally...

Tomorrow is the big tournament for Tae Kwan Do, little DD3 stayed home from school. I hope she can at least do her two events and then I will bring her home. Her Master came over today to see how she was feeling...wonderful woman : ) !

Well, I'm all "talked" out...DH is waiting for me... have a great night, a safe and memory filled weekend...

MeiMei, off to have some dessert!
    Boo!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by MTNGIRL
    Princess Buttercup - you earned your name - you look gorgeous! Everything clothes, hair, makeup - sheer perfection. I hope you felt like a princess!
    Oh, MTNGIRL, who IS that young man in your avatar? Someone you know?

MeiMei
    Boo!

• Lights on Nobody Home

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Buttercup
    Karla, sorry to hear you are sick!

Hope you get well soon!

I have some free time between the two football games so I thought I'd finally post a few pictures from the Black and White Ball last weekend.

These were taken before the party! I have more from during the party , but haven't had a chance to edit them yet!
    Wow, those are some great pictures. I could have used that pretty dress for my dinner last week...I don't think I have a dress right now. Maybe when hockey season is over. Look forward to the rest when I get back.

• Lights on Nobody Home

Quote Originally Posted by disney jones
    me too! i went nuts yesterday when i first saw the prospect of rain there. i keep checking weather.com and mlb.com, but at this point i've resigned myself to the fact there might not be a lot of baseball this weekend. but it could be a good thing for us with a few days of rain, our best pitchers can pitch more, but not Randy. And if it rains a few more days. maybe i'll be in Anaheim for Game 5.
    yes, good luck, i live in Phoenix (Ahwatukee) and also went to school in Manhattan, Kansas. And me and the girls both love watching The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. and it made me think of the Suite Life of Stinkerbelle and Sitka.

Angels up by one..top of the 7th..are you all sitting on the edges of your seats...what a close game. Now to check the hockey scores.

• no flash photography...

Quote Originally Posted by Disney4Me
    Angels up by one..top of the 7th..are you all sitting on the edges of your seats...what a close game. Now to check the hockey scores.
    this is a good game, but that last call was very bad!!

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by MTNGIRL
    Princess Buttercup - you earned your name - you look gorgeous! Everything clothes, hair, makeup - sheer perfection. I hope you felt like a princess!

Thanks! I sure did! I love it when my sister does my hair and make-up. She is really good at it. She's doing my daughters' hair and make-up for their senior portraits tomorrow.

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by disneymeimei
    Great Pictures Princess!!! You look like a princess! I can't wait to see the rest!

Have fun at the games...DD2 and the boyfriend just now left for homecoming with some friends. The BF has lost about five pounds! I thought they were supposed to gain weight when they went away to college!

MeiMei

Hey there "Post Piggy" (LOL)

I added the second album of pictures

I wish there were more pictures of my hubby in his tuxedo tails.

That party was such a blast.

Tonight's game was really fun too. My hubby and I worked at the front gate selling tickets so we got to see everyone who came to the game, including your daughter and her boyfriend. It got so cold. I felt sorry for the homecoming court dressed in their strapless gowns....they had to be freezing. The floats were really cute. The theme was holdays....the seniors did New Years, the Juniors did Mardi Gras, the Sophomores did 4th of July and the Freshman did Halloween. Theirs was the best especially since they had Jack and Sally Skellington on it!!! I love football games!