View Poll Results: Should we change the name or stay the same?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • we keep the thread name,( lady Belle's) but add Beau's to the title

9 64.29%
  • we change the title of the thread to something new?

5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 53 of 152 FirstFirst ... 32843505152535455566378103 ... LastLast

• Circle of Ancients

Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

Quote Originally Posted by Disney4Me
    My flight leaves at around 8 or 9 SUnday AM and we should be in LA around 4 or 5.
    That is so exciting!! Hope you have a safe flight!!! Can't wait to see you about a week and a half later!

• Lights on Nobody Home

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Buttercup
    That is so exciting!! Hope you have a safe flight!!! Can't wait to see you about a week and a half later!

I hope so too. I am there from the 9th till the 19th. If you make it down before then..give us a call. We will try and post if we get this darn computer running.

• Pucker Up, Sweetie!

Wow PB! Those are great pictures! I'm so jealous! Just last Saturday I saw this amazing evening gown at the mall and said

"I wanna go somewhere where I can wear a dress like that!"

Dressing up is so much fun! I love it!

I secretly drive by bridal shops and actually consider going in just to try on dresses! LOL!

Presently up with Kat...she's running 102 fever...I only have Tylenol, I'd rather have Motrin. Lasts longer. Poor thing..she got sick to her tummy...I know it's just the lack of food, over load of meds in her tummy. She looks pretty pitiful!

• most magical vaca ever

Meimei- are you trying to catch up on posts from when you were away
    Lots of luck at the tournament today Yes, my son has a school dance every Friday since school started. They alternate weeks, one week is grades 4-6 and then the next is 6-8 so he's included every week. He knows he has to earn his way to go because school dances are not mandatory So far he has missed one. My daughter decided instead of renting a movie she wanted to work on her sewing project She's doing a cross stitch (with yarn) of a puppy with flowers. So we gals sewed while the Yankees played and DH snored

Karla- FEEL BETTER- we all miss you here! Get as much rest as you can!!!

PB- Great Pics- thanks for sharing. I miss getting dressed up like that... You all looked fantastic!

SCUBabe- UGH!!! What happened to the YANKS??? Randy was just awful and that call was just wrong, not that it mattered losing by 4 anyway after all that comeback. I'm really mad but I must say, the loss didn't hurt me too much knowing that Boston was eliminated yesterday so mean, I know but everyone knows the hatred amongst NY and Boston

BKat- sorry to hear about Bailey & Kat... Hope they'll be feeling better soon! My friend that moved to AZ is always telling me to move there... Not for me, I love your HOTzona remark I can barely tolerate the 100 degree weather we have here in NJ for a 6-8 week span. Spring & Fall are my favorite times of the year.

DJ- I told you we'd be nice to the angels but I didn't mean THAT nice What a disaster Randy was! Well, it's still pouring here so who knows if todays game will be played... Have to wait and see.

Phoenix- How's that job going? Don't hear from ya much anymore... C'mon none of us here like to cook so we need you!

D4Me- Hope you're all packed and ready to go Have a great trip and cannot wait to hear ALL about it!

Stchlvr- Your weekend plans sound fun! Can't wait to hear how your 'Amazing Race' was!

LLilo- Hope you get to go see the movie and get a bit of alone time. I sure could use some of that time too

Well, off to team soccer photos... DD is scheduled at 12:30 and DS is at 3:00 nothing like at 2.5 hour span between. Their games were canceled today due to the heavy rain so we will go shop for winter jackets during that 2.5 hour span

I'm bummed about not going to Upstate NY tonight for a family bday party... An illnes in my cousins family has made them postpone their daughters party. We haven't seen them in a while and we were looking forward to heading up there tonight. There is always next week

Well, Belles & Beasts hope you have a wonderful Saturday
    ~~~~~~

• Happy 2007!

PB- great new pictures, sounds like that night was so much fun!

Disney4Me- I'm getting so excited about your trip. I guess I have to live vicariously since I can't go to DL until Jan!

baileykat- so sorry to hear about your daughter. It's so hard when they are sick. Probably better you don't have the Motrin though. It tends to be harder on the stomach than Tylenol (at least for my DD- it's a sure way to get her to throw up).

DMof2- sorry about the party. Hope you have a good weekend anyway.

I'll let everyone know the details of the Tour De FArce (Amazing Race) when I get back. Hope everyone has a spectacular day!

• most magical vaca ever

Well the Yankee game has been rained out

Kids soccer photos --- need I say more! While taking the team photo for my daughters team the photographer realizes that he forgot to put the coaches in the pic so then it's round two. After the coaches were in he realizes he forgot the soccer ball in the pic.... UGH! P.Buttercup, these guys must have been out by you a few weeks ago At least my son's photo shoot went a lot better - but his team WAS the last group of the day...

Rain Rain Go Away! I have had enough of the rain already!

Well, hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday afternoon
    ~~~~~~

• Rally Time!

definitely a draining game last night! the Angels seem to save their best for the Yanks, especially in the post season.

we had a good skate today. Zoe is coming along, i finally raced her and thank heaven i have longer legs, that's the only way i can beat her. but when we raced backwards, she left me in the dust!

It was not Syd's day - she just wasn't up for skating at all. i took her out on the ice and tried to get her engaged, but she would have none of it. what was hilarious was she threw a temper tantrum on the ice, jumping up and down, then skating towards the exit to get off. the teacher and i were laughing, amazed she kept her balance the whole time and was able to skate quickly towards getting off yep, you know her kid is coming right along when they can throw a perfect temper tantrum on thie ice, keep their balance and not fall down!!

my work week starts tonight, so the girls and i will try to get a nap in first, then spend the last few hours before work doing a movie or something.

And my countdown to DLR is less than 4 days now too! we'll drive over Wednesday and hope to say 'Hi' to D4Me then. D4Me: remeber to pack your monkey and wear red!
    a friend of Walt.

• no flash photography...

I'm not sure about all this baseball stuff. My BF has been saying for years that ist's all a scam. They rarely have sweeps, because they want all the games to be played...it brings in more money....Bf thinks yanks will win the next one so the last game can be played...we shall see...LOL....

that johnson guy sucks...and why win a pitcher is having an off night do they leave him in just long enough to do damage...*sigh* I did enjoy the game though. It was one of the better ones..

• Banned User

Hello everyone
    I just got up after a three hour nap, wow does my head feel like a baloon ! The kids are having a field day wrestling screaming and fighting, me I would like to find a comfy bed at a motel and sleep for 3 days!

I wanted to tell you Disney4me to have a wonderful time. I am so happy for you, yet sad we will be missing you for so long. We better see some great pictures and yes, a great trip report ok. Are you packed and ready?
    if you meet DJ there I want some cute pictures of him and the girls ok
    Where did you say you were staying ?
    Anyway I am missing you already and you have not gone yet!
    PB that was an awsome outfit you wore and such pretty wings, ken looked fabulous to !! Thank you for the pictures I loved looking
    Waving to DJ, and DMof2 ( its raining here also yuck! )ScuBabe,baileycat,stitchlvr,and mei mei, ( hey mei mei that was a lot of posting there girl LOL! you must have had 5 minutes extra today LOL! good to see you
    Have a nice night all of you and I am sure by tomorrow I will be feeling better. I am off to take my night time cold med now .Have a good night all, and a good flight out Disney4me see you when you get back
    Good night all **Karla

• Fire at Will

Hi, everyone!

Princess Buttercup, those are some beautiful pictures! It sure looks like you guys had a blast!

Karla, hope you feel better real soon!

And no matter what, for me, a former NYer, it's Go Yankees!

• Rally Time!

Karla - get well soon. i'll have my lap top with me next week so i'm likely to get on line.

Princess B. - geat pictures - i showed them to the girls and refreshed their memory from last March, and Syd says "oh yeah, i like her"

i am off to work for my week.
    a friend of Walt.

• Circle of Ancients

Baileykat...your comment about driving past bridal stores and trying on dresses made me think of that movie....Muriel's Wedding...have you ever seen it?Sorry your daughter was sick last night. Is she doing any better today? So what part of Kansas did you move to? One of my best friends is from Kansas originally and she never could get used to livig in CA. She lives in Colorado now.

Stitchlvr...I can't wait to hear the details about the tour. Guess what? I saw lots of sins for open studios all oer my neighborhood today. We can probably walk to a few next weekend. Maybe Disney Mei mei would like to join us too!

DMof2..I didn't realize you're in New Jersay. I've never met anyone from there. How do you like it?

DJ..too cute about the girls and their iceskating! I can't believe you're leaaving for DL in 4 days and I can't believe we're just missing you. I'm stil not sure I'm going but Ken has too since he has the conference there. How sweet that your girls remembered me!

SCUBAbe...I've often wondered if sports games are rigged too!! And I am suspicious of all the gambling that goes with sports and wonder if players are ever payed off, thought it seems like ost wouldn't want to risk their careers

DL4me....tomorrow's the big day. Are you all packed for your trip?

Karla...you sound soooo sick. I feel so bad for you! Get well girl!!

Brazen Wench...nice to see you in here. Thanks for the compliment about the pictures. Any news on when you're going to WDW for sure?

Phoenixfire...wherever you are ....HI!

And all you other belles and beasts....hope you're all having a great weekend!

• Happy 2007!

Hi everyone! Well, I'm back from the Tour De Farce. It was a lot of fun, but I am tired. I wonder how tired I would have been if I had raced.

For those of you familiar with the Bay Area, this will make more sense. The race started at the Newpark Mall in Newark (about 1/2 north of San Jose). There were 12 teams of two. Their first clue led them to the stop where my daughter and I were the confederates. It was the steps of the San Jose Museum of Art in San Jose. Now the bad part was, I only arrived about three minutes before the first team. I left plenty of time to get there early, but there was some sort of festival in the park and all the parking lots were full. There was plenty of 30 minute parking, but I knew I needed something longer. I finally found a parking structure with room and then I had to find my way back to the museum. I did by about 10:20 AM. The teams were supposed to be there at 10:30 so I thought I was still ok, but they started arriving at 10:23.

When they arrived, I signed them in and recorded the time. My DD gave them their clue envelope. They had two challenges. One was to find out what the word Eternity was written on under a walkway between the Fairmont hotels (it was worded more cryptically- the answer was a stone book). They also had to find out the year on the plaque on the statue of Quezocoatal (sp?) at the entrance to Cesar Chavez Park. This was was confusing for people because the statue was inscribed with 1994 because that's when it was made, but the date on the plaque was 1200BC. I can't tell you how many teams we had to send back for wrong answers. When they answered correctly, they got another envelope with the clue to the next site. They also had to ask to have their passport stamped. It was pretty hectic because most teams were there at the same time, and we were recording in and out times, giving envelopes , listening to answers, stamping passports and filming at the same time. The organizer is going to make a DVD.

The other stops were Ikea in East Palo Alto (they had to find three items in the store), the organizer's sister's house in Hayward (challenges were between counting enourmous amounts of change and eating 5 double popsicles each) and the Oakland airport (they had to collect 8 different luggage tags). Then the race ended at the organizer's house in Livermore (About an hour away from San Jose) for a great party and lunch/dinner. I helped set things up for the party after we left our stop in San Jose. It really was a lot of fun, definitely something different. It's amazing how tired I am though. My DD is tired too and she rarely gets tired after a full day at DL.

• Happy 2007!

[
    Stitchlvr...I can't wait to hear the details about the tour. Guess what? I saw lots of sins for open studios all oer my neighborhood today. We can probably walk to a few next weekend. Maybe Disney Mei mei would like to join us too!
    There are a lot of sights listed in Scotts Valley for next weekend so I'm sure we can walk to some. Sunday is looking better for me at this point. If DisneyMeiMei would like to join us, that would be great. The more the merrier!

• Fire at Will

Any news on when you're going to WDW for sure?
    I'm going 12/2-12/8, and I have tickets for one night at the MVMCP. I'm so ready! Calgon, take me away! Thanks for asking!