View Poll Results: Should we change the name or stay the same?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • we keep the thread name,( lady Belle's) but add Beau's to the title

9 64.29%
  • we change the title of the thread to something new?

5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 54 of 152 FirstFirst ... 42944515253545556576479104 ... LastLast

• Lights on Nobody Home

Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

Quote Originally Posted by brazen wench
    I'm going 12/2-12/8, and I have tickets for one night at the MVMCP. I'm so ready! Calgon, take me away! Thanks for asking!
    I am so tired I can't even post...off to bed for this chick! I will post from DL if all goes well. Take care till I get back and feel free to visit the Troll at

www.trolltravels.zoomshare.com/

• Pucker Up, Sweetie!

Stitchlver - Wow! That sounds like such fun! Kat and I are addicted to Amazing Race..she would have loved doing something like that!

PB - Nope still sick!

Which brings me to a Mommy question? How long can your child run fever before you take them to the Dr? Her fever has been for 36 hours now...all kinda all over the board...99-102 by digital oral thermometer. She doesn't have many other symptoms...a little sore throat, body aches, and she sounds stopped up like she's in a bubble. She's been on Motrin which takes her temp down and she has a great appetite when her fevers down...so I know her throats not terribly sore.

I hate taking my kids to the Dr when they have colds. I want them to build strong antibodies and not be antibiotic dependant. But I hate that she's suffering.

• Happy 2007!

Quote Originally Posted by baileykat
    Stitchlver - Wow! That sounds like such fun! Kat and I are addicted to Amazing Race..she would have loved doing something like that!

PB - Nope still sick!

Which brings me to a Mommy question? How long can your child run fever before you take them to the Dr? Her fever has been for 36 hours now...all kinda all over the board...99-102 by digital oral thermometer. She doesn't have many other symptoms...a little sore throat, body aches, and she sounds stopped up like she's in a bubble. She's been on Motrin which takes her temp down and she has a great appetite when her fevers down...so I know her throats not terribly sore.

I hate taking my kids to the Dr when they have colds. I want them to build strong antibodies and not be antibiotic dependant. But I hate that she's suffering.
    I know you've probably said this earlier, but I missed it. How old is DD? Did she have cold symptoms before this sudden fever came on or was the fever the onset of the sickness? If this is part 2- she seemed to recover from a cold and then developed the fever, it could be a sinus or ear infection which may need checking out. If the fever was one of the first symptoms and she really doesn't seem that sick when the fever is down, I might be inclined to wait, but I'm not sure I'd wait much longer. Do you have some sort of advice line with your Dr.? I run it by them if you do. It's a pain going to the Dr. for no reason I know, but if you are concerned, I'd go. Plus I don't know about your Dr., but my DD's Dr. will not prescribe antibiotics unless they think it's a bacterial infection. Hang in there!

• Pucker Up, Sweetie!

Quote Originally Posted by stitchlvr
    I know you've probably said this earlier, but I missed it. How old is DD? Did she have cold symptoms before this sudden fever came on or was the fever the onset of the sickness? If this is part 2- she seemed to recover from a cold and then developed the fever, it could be a sinus or ear infection which may need checking out. If the fever was one of the first symptoms and she really doesn't seem that sick when the fever is down, I might be inclined to wait, but I'm not sure I'd wait much longer. Do you have some sort of advice line with your Dr.? I run it by them if you do. It's a pain going to the Dr. for no reason I know, but if you are concerned, I'd go. Plus I don't know about your Dr., but my DD's Dr. will not prescribe antibiotics unless they think it's a bacterial infection. Hang in there!

No..she started with the fever and she seems to perk up quite a bit when the fever is down...she's got a bit of a sore throat..but she says it's not bad.

I told her we would have to go to the Dr tomorrow if the fever doesn't suspend itself.

Of course, since we just moved here I don't have a Dr yet...so tomorrow I'll be on the phone.

• no flash photography...

I hope your little one is feeling better. I don't run to the doctor with every sniffle my child gets either, but a fevor for that long I would go. Her body may need help fiighting something off.

the game will be on soon...I hope...I aven't heard if it's raining or not. I'm off to get more sunflower seeds...

• most magical vaca ever

Belles & Beasts

It's been a busy day but we're getting everything done so we can just focus on the Yankees game that starts in about 30 minutes!

DJ- Hope we'll be in Cali tomorrow for game 5 Glad to hear the girls are doing well w/their skating. I still find it amusing that your in AZ and their skating while here in the northeast we have to wait another month before we can go skate

Karla- so glad to see you were able to log on for a few minutes to say HI

SCUBabe- Hope you have a lot of sunflower seeds for the game We have a tradition in post season for the Yanks, we pass around a pumpking and chant "Rub the Pumpkin" Hey, whatever works

PB- Yes, lived in NJ my entire 31 years. I it Mountains, Beaches, NYC, the country, Atlantic City and all 4 seasons.

Hi BKat, Stchlvr, D4me (who's probably just about reaching point DLR), brazen wench, and everyone else....

Have to get in my living room and position myself for the next several hours. Hope I can come back on to MC with a BIG

L8tR
    ~~~~~~

• Rally Time!

the is here! i'm on my 'dinner' break from work.

i'm more nervous about this game (anticipation) than any other so far!
    a friend of Walt.

• lol

Hey everyone! ^_^ I haven't visited here in a while, just wanted to see how everyone was doing.

Guess what! I posted about kids being mean some time ago, but now we've settled our differences and became friends! So that should definately make High School life better.

Take care everyone!

• ROFLCOPTER

Hello BellHop Person..
    Go Bengals.

WDW>DL

• lol

...Bodaggit!...

• Banned User

Hellooooooo belle's and Beau's!! Say scuBabe how did you get that awsome belle's animation? so cool!
    well today I felt better, got my whole house cleaned and did 5 loads of laundry ( when I was sick it piled up ) So yeah I am still sort of out of wack but feeling much better. I just got the kids down for the movie and I am ready to relax my self now. I worked since 11:00 getting every room cleaned and laundry, and even did grocery shopping. I ma beat. I am not sure who is playing tonight, but I hope your team wins LOL!
    Hidden goofy I love that avatar!
    Dmof2 you are so funny, I love to read your posts! Say I better get off here, I am off to take my cold meds and relax. I am totally beat and ready for a nice warm bath!
    Mei Mei, where are you?

• lol

Hey there Karla.

• Happy 2007!

Hi everyone! Hope everyone had a good Sunday.

Karla hope you are feeling better.

baileykat, hope your daughter is doing better. It's so miserable when they're sick.

DJ, DMof2 & SCUBAbe- hope you're all enjoying your baseball. I just can't get into it.

Hi Micah. Glad things worked out. They often do if you give it enough time. I've spent many many years in high school.

Welcome Hidden Goofy.

Back to domestic duties!

• lol

Hiya, Stitchlvr! ^_^

• ROFLCOPTER

Hello Stich Liver!
    Go Bengals.

WDW>DL