View Poll Results: Should we change the name or stay the same?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • we keep the thread name,( lady Belle's) but add Beau's to the title

9 64.29%
  • we change the title of the thread to something new?

5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3456789163156106 ... LastLast

• Lights on Nobody Home

Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

Quote Originally Posted by disneymeimei
    I forgot a couple of things...

After the breakfast my daughters and I decided to "dash" off to Ikea. We have never been to an Ikea store before. Little did we know that "dash" and Ikea do not go together. Long, long story short. The drive was 50 minutes, we did not know the procedure for purchasing (I was removing tags from items ala Orchard Supply or Toys R Us), we had to lift and roll these huge boxes, oh and...they do not take checks!!! I only carry a credit card when we go to DL. Quick how much money do we have between the four of us? Exactly the price, not including the tax...
    we left...
    with a catalog....

Lessons learned: Wear tennis shoes (I was still in a skirt and heels), take cash or a credit card, plan on spending the day. No dashing allowed!

Okay, that's it for now...I'm off to watch "Because of Winn Dixie" with my family.

MeiMei,
    Don't forget the pickup truck so you can get all the good stuff home. Sounds like a good time....and get to go again. I love Ikea. We don't have one here on the island. My son always enjoyed it too...in the kids zone place where they watch them while you shop. What a concept!

• Banned User

hum well Stinkerbell I could always use a new hair style ha ha ha , I am the same way at picture taking! I took my camera and my video camera to disneyland the first time wehad ever gone and I forgot to take any pictures! The ones we got were the ones my daughterremembered to snap when I got home I thought wow I can not waitto se the pictures, then I remembered I snapped all but two! Thank Goodness my young one decided to take some.

• Sock Puppet

Uhm, I guess I can fit in here, even though I'm male, straight, although I watch Will & Grace. lol I'm a walking oxymoron! lol

Well, moron anyways lmao!

• Banned User

Hello earkid!! good to see you as we have been missing you and your great posts! Hope you can get some time to come more often ( missing ya!!!

Mei Mei I am always amazed at what you canget acomplished in a day. you have great strength and energy, and I wish I was like you!
    what is Ikea? Never heard of this place, but your post made me laugh, sounds like a huge store!
    And meeting up with wilma, a plus in my books!
    DMof2 I would like to purchase from you to! ( I am ebay nuts and love all ebay stuff How are you doing today? Sorry about the kids soccer games, are they ok about it? I wanted to get my daughter into it but that was a no go. She does not want to do it but I keep trying every year
    ScuBabe I am so happy for you and your new bathrooms !! your hubby must be awsome at remodeling, lucky you girl! if you get a chance post some nice pics of the new tub when it goes in

well I am off to do some more laundry, Have a great day all of you!
    Hello disneyjones!!
    Hows your day? mine is awsome, I am warming up here and can finally get my windows started and my patio ( putting plastic on everything for days my hands have been to cold to move! Yikes, I am not ready for the snow!
    LvsLilo that was the cutes pic of the girls! thank you for sharing

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire2k5
    Uhm, I guess I can fit in here, even though I'm male, straight, although I watch Will & Grace. lol I'm a walking oxymoron! lol

Well, moron anyways lmao!
    ok, I can not forget to say hi to you phoenixfire!!
    How are you today??
    ok, so I did not know you were male, how weird heh, sorry bout that and calling you hon and all ok, I need five lashes with a wet noodle
    and maybe I am the moron ?
    Have a wonderful day!!!

oh and I love will and grace!!!!
    !

• most magical vaca ever

Good Day all

Supper time here and I have no desire to make anything.... guess I have to though.

Yay, no soccer practice or games tonight Hubby does have a side job tonight so the kids will bug me all night tonight That's ok, it beats sitting at the park getting eaten alive by mosquitos.

Karla and Dis4Me I sent you my Ebay name so check every so often if you'd like to see what I have to sell. I have a storage unit filled with stuff that I get tired of keeping and then up for bids it goes.

phoenix you'll fit in here just fine... Now would you prefer being a Beau or a Beast? yes, phoenix is a straight male that loves to cook

Hello to everyone else, hope you're all having a great day!
    ~~~~~~

• Circle of Ancients

DMof2...I'm still anxiously waiting to hear what the costume is!!

I was at the mall yesterday ans saw a really tacky Cosmopolitan costume. I showed it to my hubby and said "That's what I'm gonna be" and he started laughing!

I have no idea what we're really going to be for Halloween. Right now we are thinking about what we are going to wear to the Black and White Ball in San Ramon on October 8th. The accent color is purple and the theme is Mardi Gras. I think it is going to be awesome!

Welcome Phoenixfire...a little more testerone mixed in with the ladies is always a good thing! I love your sig line....too funny!

• Rally Time!

just saying "Hi" and welcoming phoenix here too - us Beaus and Beasts here is a good thing. and i'll say it before he does - not only is he a "He", he does not live in Phoenix (i do though)

just another work day for me has started, and a trip to In-N-Out is in order for dinner.

• Banned User

Hi disneyJones dmof2 and Buttercup! we are having pizza, yeah good old stand by. I just got done winterizing my patio, whew! what a job.( I have a large patio! ) I have all the windows now and this house has 10 down stairs, and 6 upstairs, so I will be doing lots of winterizing. The windows down stairs are massive, great in the summer but deadly in the winter. we will be warm here this winter, or my name isn't winterizing mamma!! ( it ain't but I will use it
    Have a great night all, I am off to order the pizza ( we had so many coupons I won in the local auction ) then off to do some windows.

• GO DBACKS!!

Hi Belle's and Beast's!!

I am at work and bored out of my mind. Slow day. Just waiting for the clock to chime 5 and then I am outta here. On the docket for tonight is painting and pulling up old carpeting. yipee Oh and reading more embryology luckily I just finished up an anatomy course a few months ago so this is just a review for my homework this week, thank god.

Hi Miss Karla, I can't believe you have to worry about getting your house winterized now. It was 100 here today. They say It's a Small World....but it really isn't.

Hey Jonesy, my fellow Phonecian. I haven't been to DL since begining of June and am going thru serious withdrawls. We won't make it back till end of November for our week-long extravaganza. I may turn blue first tho

Take care all, I may pop back in later between coats.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa!

• most magical vaca ever

Mmmmmm pizza! I wanted pizza tonight but figured I better cook since I had the time. Tomorrow will be pizza night, two soccer games and not getting home til 9pm calls for take out in my book

Hope your pizza is yummy Karla

Djones how's AZ these days, cooling down a bit? My best friend lives in Gilbert- I'm hoping to come out west for a visit next year I HOPE & PRAY!!!! If I do that means I'll get to go to DLR for the first time ever

L8tr Belles
    ~~~~~~

• Banned User

Hi earkid!!!
    It is kind of funny to be winterizing , but its been in the 40's and 50's here for a few weeks . Other parts of Montana are not as bad but we seem to get it the worst some times. Soon it will be below zero, and I am not winterizing in the cold !
    I am even putting my christmas lights up tomorrow in the patio ( on the out side part) and around the windows. I will nto turn them on of course but I refuse to do it when its numbing on the fingers. I froze last year when I begged my parents to let me put them up in October, they said no, wait until November, yeah I froze and I am still thinking they will make me wait again.
    ok, pizza is here got to go
    Last edited by Hakuna Makarla; 09-19-2005 at 04:48 PM.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

It was beautiful in my part of Helena today. Low 70's, sunshiny and a glorious fall day!

• lol

I miss Tower already. (Even though I didnt ride it )

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

You didn't ride? Why not?

Page 6 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3456789163156106 ... LastLast