View Poll Results: Should we change the name or stay the same?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • we keep the thread name,( lady Belle's) but add Beau's to the title

9 64.29%
  • we change the title of the thread to something new?

5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 61 of 152 FirstFirst ... 113651585960616263647186111 ... LastLast

• most magical vaca ever

Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

Shhhhhhhhh!

I am NOT doing laundry today

By the time I got it all sorted I looked at the time and realized there was no way I'd get it done before the kids dismissal at 1:00 today...

Luckily we aren't at the point of dire straits so I can go tomorrow~ Everyone still has clean socks and underwear
    ~~~~~~

• most magical vaca ever

Quote Originally Posted by disneymeimei
    DMo2 - I will be doing laundry with you today...towels, sheets, and most likely a light load. How nice that your family can drive to WDW! I don't think I will ever make it there...much too far away. I love watching WDW on the travel channel. I hope you don't go stir crazy with all that rain! I don't know what the cure is for baseball withdrawl, but I'm sure it has something to do with chocolate and coffee! MeiMei
    Yes!

Chocolate and coffee seem to solve all my problems these days

Thanks Meimei

I too am off to find pixie dust that will clean up my house!

This laundry pixie is on strike today

Hope everyone is having a good day!
    ~~~~~~

• Banned User

Hey, there will be no choclate!! Mei Mei hide that candy girl!!!
    Now I sure wish I lived near ya girl you could come to my house and we could do your laundry and get some sit ups in Ok, so no laundry done, but again there is time to get some excercize in , come on girl, times a wasting

• Man O Lantern

Quote Originally Posted by disneymeimei
    Stinkerbell - We currently also have reservations for GCH for Dec 10th and 11th, going home on the 12th. I may be changing them to across the street to the BWPPI. Whether I do or not, we will have to talk closer to the time and maybe see each other for an ice cream (double scoop, coffee and chocolate). I know our girls would like that! We'll watch for DJ and his girls and have a total ice cream social!
    Sounds like fun! I think many others will be in town that week/weekend as well. I'm going to have to explain to my mom about this whole internet thing. Damn. There will be just TOO many people there for me to get away with it. I've been posting on MousePad for four years, here this year, elsewhere off and on....and my family has no clue. My mom and her husband will be joining us Friday night and leaving Tuesday night. I kind of wish I had the weekend free of them, so I could socialize without coming out of the Disney internet closet. Oy.

Oh well, it will be worth it to meet so many people!!

~Claire

• Lights on Nobody Home

My bus is going so I am I . Legoland was awesome and I hope to post tonight on that. The Hockeygame was great and the Angels..wow we saw all the excitement. The troll is well. Off to Disneyland for a slow day and back on line tonight I hope. Wish I could post from the room.

• Sock Puppet

Hello yall. Hope everyone's day is good. Hate to say it DJ, but I fear that our boys will lose tonight. Only because of the lack of rest and no break between games. Flying home late Sunday, playing last night, and flying late last night to get to Chicago to get to tonights game. I do hope they pull it off tonight. But if they don't, I'll understand why. Either way, look foward to a good series. That's all for now. Catch yall later.

This is phoenix,......out!

• Winter in Oceanside...

I got to go home early from work today. They let everyone go home because they are putting on a new roof and the smell was nauseating. So, YEAH! Four and a half hours all to myself!

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by DMof2
    Luckily we aren't at the point of dire straits so I can go tomorrow~ Everyone still has clean socks and underwear
    And if they run out of those, they can always wear bathing suit bottoms and flip flops!!!

Hi Everyone! I've been in and out all day going to meetings and what not. Hope you're all having a good Tuesday!

Glad to see Earkid finally made an appearance....don't worry EK...I'll change my avatar later since it's freaking you out so much! LOL

• most magical vaca ever

A quick hello to all... have to help kids finish up their homework and then go to Back to School Night.

D4Me- Sounds like you're having a wonderful trip Cannot wait to hear all about it

Phoenix- Don't be surprised if the angels win tonight.... White Sox have had so much time off since they kicked Boston's @zz that they may not be as energized as those devils angels

Princess Y- Sorry to hear about the fumes but getting out early is pretty cool

Karla- I have to admit that today is NOT the day to try and be healthy for me! I am about to jump off the GW Bridge!!! I think I may need to be medicated while my son isn't.... I cannot take much more!!! Oy- 3 weeks to go of this nonstop chaos.... H E L P ! ! ! I know, he can't help himself and luckily his teachers understand as well but my patience are wearing thin and his grades are suffering tremendously

Well, off I go.... Have a GR8 evening Belles & Beasts. I'm sure as soon as I get home from school tonight I will be crashing into my bed!

~~~~~~

• most magical vaca ever

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Buttercup
    And if they run out of those, they can always wear bathing suit bottoms and flip flops!!!
    OMG!!! That's a GR8 idea only it's too cold here for flip flops now

thanks for making me laugh PB.... I SO needed that
    ~~~~~~

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Disney4Me
    My bus is going so I am I . Legoland was awesome and I hope to post tonight on that. The Hockeygame was great and the Angels..wow we saw all the excitement. The troll is well. Off to Disneyland for a slow day and back on line tonight I hope. Wish I could post from the room.
    I am so glad to hear from you!!! I can not wait until the blog is updated!! we miss you but know you are having an awsome time.
    Now snap those pictures girl!!!

• Banned User

Hello all, I wanted to say hi to you all and to wish you a wonderful day!!

I also wanted to apologize to some one we all know and think highly of.
    Janine, if you are out there, I know you probably will not forgive me but I want to say I am sorry, for both our parts.If you so choose, we all would like to see you be a part of the belle's . If not just know there are many ladies here who miss you and think highly of you.

• Rally Time!

nothing going on here except i'm soon off to 5-day trip to DLR. And the Angels start play in the ALCS in an hour. And we're gonna go to Game #4 in Anaheim Saturday night.

Ho hum.
    a friend of Walt.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by disney jones
    nothing going on here except i'm soon off to 5-day trip to DLR. And the Angels start play in the ALCS in an hour. And we're gonna go to Game #4 in Anaheim Saturday night.

Ho hum.
    ohhhhhhhhhh I wish I was living near you! I could hitch a ride all the time my kids would love to go as often and me, well you know I would be in fifth heaven!!
    I look forward to your trip report DJ!! and ummmmm more pictures
    Say if you stay on the beach will you take me some nice beach shots, I so miss the ocean. Have a wonderful time you lucky duck!!
    you know Janine is in Disneyland, maybe you could acually meet up with her
    So wishing I was in your shoes, I am so cold right now LOL!!

• lol

Heya Belles - This is going to sound so self-conceited, but could you possibly send some good thoughts my way? My throat is k.i.l.l.i.n.g. me and I feel so drowsy...thanks.

I hope all of you are in good health. There seems to be a sore throat bug going on in the city,I think I caught this from my mom.