View Poll Results: Should we change the name or stay the same?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • we keep the thread name,( lady Belle's) but add Beau's to the title

9 64.29%
  • we change the title of the thread to something new?

5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 152 FirstFirst ... 45678910173257107 ... LastLast

• Banned User

Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

Quote Originally Posted by MTNGIRL
    It was beautiful in my part of Helena today. Low 70's, sunshiny and a glorious fall day!
    Yeah it was in the 70's here to. thats why I tried to get things done. I hate working in the cold!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhop Micah
    I miss Tower already. (Even though I didnt ride it )
    you the tower of terror girl did not ride it? how come? By the way welcome back

• Banned User

Talking Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    you the tower of terror girl did not ride it? how come? By the way welcome back

Gee Karla, I got your friend's lovely note today! How nice of you to spread my email address to your buddies so that you can ream me out via them! That is super sweet of you. What a honey!!!!!

All I can say folks, is that this woman is NOT what she seems! Believe me, I have a history with her!!!!!

• no flash photography...

Quote Originally Posted by I Heart Disneyland
    Gee Karla, I got your friend's lovely note today! How nice of you to spread my email address to your buddies so that you can ream me out via them! That is super sweet of you. What a honey!!!!!

All I can say folks, is that this woman is NOT what she seems! Believe me, I have a history with her!!!!!
    please leave the drama off the board.....nobody cares...

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Seriously, what is the problem? The drama is really unwanted and unnecessary. Can you please keep the personal issues to PM's? Is there really any reason to drag alot of people thru the issues?
    I welcome you wholeheartedly to MiceChat. How bout trying some of the other threads where you might not cross paths.

I had pizza tonight also...

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe
    please leave the drama off the board.....nobody cares...

When a person passes out your email address and you are being harrassed by their anonymous friends....I will take it anywhere I like, thankyouverymuch! This is what Karla loves so much about this board, that no one moderates like the one she was banned from!!!! I am just following her lead!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

This board might be a bit more liberal than some (I'm not posting on any others so I'm not really qualified) but it is moderated. If you feel someone is treating you unfairly go straight to a mod or admin and it will be addressed.
    I'm sorry that there are issues, but please, don't subject the rest of us to the issue.
    Please, feel free to PM me if you need to talk.

Quote Originally Posted by I Heart Disneyland

When a person passes out your email address and you are being harrassed by their anonymous friends....I will take it anywhere I like, thankyouverymuch! This is what Karla loves so much about this board, that no one moderates like the one she was banned from!!!! I am just following her lead!
    somebody needs to build a bridge....and it can be handled through PM or e-mail...unless you want an audience??

the stealth fighters are out tonight. I hope when they are actually in combat the fly higher and daster. Maybe they cannot be seen on the radar, but they can defiantly be heard and felt! There buzzing the house again...this is the third one!!..or maybe they are circling...LOL

• GO DBACKS!!

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe
    the stealth fighters are out tonight. I hope when they are actually in combat the fly higher and daster. Maybe they cannot be seen on the radar, but they can defiantly be heard and felt! There buzzing the house again...this is the third one!!..or maybe they are circling...LOL
    I guess they are not being very stealth tonite huh SCUBAbe!!

I love the sound of F-16s taking off. I have an office near Luke AFB and used to live close to the flight line of March AFB in Riverside.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa!

• lol

Quote Originally Posted by MTNGIRL
    You didn't ride? Why not?
    I kept on chickening out. See, I used to ride it over and over, but as I have gotten older I have gotten more and more chicken of it. It's pathetic, all it is are mind games I have with this thing. I know it's not gonna be bad, I am gonna love it, but I don't do it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Earkid
    I guess they are not being very stealth tonite huh SCUBAbe!!

I love the sound of F-16s taking off. I have an office near Luke AFB and used to live close to the flight line of March AFB in Riverside.
    I live in aurospace county. We have lockheed, boeing, plane 42 and something else here. They test airplanes all day. I'm also in the flight path to edwards airforce base i think...or maybe just in the training flight paths...LOL

They are never very stealth around here. I was eating lunch a week or so ago outside at my work and a stealth bomber came right over the building. It was so low I couldn't believe it. everyine outside was like ... and then it came around again, but higher...everyone had their cell phones out atkign pictures...I was too.. ...we're a bunch of geeks...LOL

• Lights on Nobody Home

Yea! Hi all, quick note. Just home from work and picking up my son. Made a quick dinner of easy mac/chicken and salad and am off to try and set up my new computer. Had it out with the company I purchased my last one from and hopefully this one will do the trick. Actually I did not have it out...however I will be sending a factual letter outlining the problems I had in dealing with the store. I will add that one of the employees was quite helpful and not name the ones who were not. It is really an issue of poor training by management and I don't want anyone to lose their job. I will try and post later if the board is up. (Update at 10 till 7 AM) If not I will catch you all tomorrow. Hope you are all having a good night!

Me...doing a happy dance for the new one if it works.

• Happy 2007!

Quote Originally Posted by disney jones
    just saying "Hi" and welcoming phoenix here too - us Beaus and Beasts here is a good thing. and i'll say it before he does - not only is he a "He", he does not live in Phoenix (i do though)

just another work day for me has started, and a trip to In-N-Out is in order for dinner.
    Can I join this thread? Disney Jones, great minds think alike. We did In N Out burger for dinner tonight too.

Page 7 of 152 FirstFirst ... 45678910173257107 ... LastLast