View Poll Results: Should we change the name or stay the same?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • we keep the thread name,( lady Belle's) but add Beau's to the title

9 64.29%
  • we change the title of the thread to something new?

5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 152 FirstFirst ... 6789101112193459109 ... LastLast

• Lights on Nobody Home

Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe
    I watched the bird cage, selina, and titanic...I also knitted 4 rows...I amde scalloped potatoes...and I was lounging on the copuch all day waiting for my head ache/migrain to go away...it lessoned to a dealable pain around 12:30pm.
    lol, see what happens to your typing while you are away...amde scalloped potatoes and lounging on the copuch...

No Flaming me though as I usually have the worst spelling and grammar.

• no flash photography...

Quote Originally Posted by Disney4Me
    lol, see what happens to your typing while you are away...amde scalloped potatoes and lounging on the copuch...

No Flaming me though as I usually have the worst spelling and grammar.
    awe, thats normal for me....sometimes I proof read, but most of the time I don't...LOL

• Lights on Nobody Home

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe
    awe, thats normal for me....sometimes I proof read, but most of the time I don't...LOL
    Hmmm...still quiet here. I am at work and the new Martha Stewart Apprentice show is on. I can see some of it from where I am sitting. One of the girls so reminds me of someone I work with One team seems to be doing well. THe other is having a super bad start. One bossy fellow and a lady that is not a team player. This does not look good.

• no flash photography...

I'm watching one tree hill.....which I've decided is named after a u2 song...LOL

• Banned User

oye I just get on and its bed time, just my luck!! See you all tomorrow

• Minion

Good Evening Belles and Beasts (oh and Beaus, too!)

Scuba - sorry about your headache...migraines are the worst.

DL4Me - We have back to school night tomorrow also! Your DS sounds very athletic! Let me know what you think of Martha's show. I used to like to watch her, then didn't, then did again, but after her conviction I was mad and didn't want to give her any of my hard earned money, but now I'm thinking she is very clever...oh dear...should I watch or not?

Yeah, the site is back. I finished up cutting the quilt kits for tomorrow - whew~ Had my Tae Kwan Do class (loving having morning classes!), worked in DD3's classroom, did laundry, talked on the phone, filled up both cars with gas, and various other daily stuff.

The one thing I really need to do is PACK! I leave in two days for DL and all I have done is take down the suitcases from the attic!

I have caught a bit of the news concerning Rita...it sounds so awful. Those poor people. I cannot even imagine what they are facing...

I'm sure the rest of the BBBs will be along when they see the site is up and running!

MeiMei, off to see if something I wrote right before it went down actually posted...hmmm
    Boo!

• Rally Time!

Hi Belles i too am so glad we are back!! but saddened all the same we lost some nice stuff in the transfer the 24 hours

we had a nice busy day off, i had in to work for a Teambuilder which was fun but it wasn't quite a day off, then we spent the evening skating and then at church - for my first grade class tonight we planted basil

• most magical vaca ever

Good Morning BBB's

How is everyone today? Well, yesterday was a lot better than the day I had before- except for my posts being lost Yes, we lost a lot of great posts yesterday but I'm glad to see MC is back up and running

Scuba- hope your migraine is gone by now! I also get them at least 2 x's a month. NOT fun! Hope you're feeling better

Earkid- Again, sorry for the loss of your friend. I am sure she is smiling down upon you and everyone else that is keeping her spirit alive. Bless you all! And I promise, I WILL make a donation to MC as soon as I can, MC is an awesome board with so many great features that I don't want to take advantage of

Dj- Again, I'll post that I think you are such an AWESOME dad You remind me a lot of my hubby and that's great! How are the girls doing with their skating? Our skating rink is outdoors so we won't be able to go until November.

Meimei- I wish I had a tenth of your energy I usually wait til' last minute to pack. Hope you have your suitcases packed now.

Karla- How's the bidding on Ebay coming along? Any great bargains yesterday?

LLilo- I have never seen The Princess Bride - think I'll rent it. My sister absolutely LOVES it so now I am really curious to see it.

D4Me- Good Lord I hope you don't have a scare like they had last night on JetBlue when you leave. My hubby saw that and now I don't know if I'll EVER get him on a plane again

Pretty odd how last night during the premier of LOST we (on east coast) get the special report on the JetBlue flight. It was pretty weird! Then to watch Invasion knowing that RITA is on her way. It was all too weird....

Hey has anyone seen the commercial for the new CD Guilty Pleasures by Barbara Streisand (sp?) it's produced by Barry Gibb? OMG this sounds like a must have for me.

A big HELLO to everyone else
    ~~~~~~

• Sock Puppet

Ok heres a question, it seems that something i posted on monday is gone now. well, i either posted it on monday or tuesday. whats up with that? it was the one with all the smileys.

• Banned User

Good morning Belles's and Beau's and Beast's !!!
    Good to see you all on here this morning! DMof2 I got an awsome face plate for the cell phone I got My daughter for Christmas. It was 99 cents!! I wanted to make it look more personnel sinceyou know tracfones are pretty generic. She will love it! its light blue and now she will have her own personnel phone and not like everyone elses. She will flip! I lost the rotating disco ball, we had the teachers at the house last night so I could not get onto the computer
    I see we have many lost posts, I wonder if they will be back?
    any ways the day looks awsome, whats on your agenda's today? ScuBabe you had a migraine? So sorry hon, I have never had one but I have a friend who has them all the time and I feel so bad for her.'
    I hope you feel better now!!!
    Hi DJ, Phonixfire, Mei, Mei, Butter Cup, D4me all all you great People here!!

• most magical vaca ever

Karla I'm sure you daughter will LOVE the faceplate Sorry you lost out on the disco ball.

Phoenix check out Click Me! this explains were the posts have gone....
    ~~~~~~

• Lights on Nobody Home

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire2k5
    Ok heres a question, it seems that something i posted on monday is gone now. well, i either posted it on monday or tuesday. whats up with that? it was the one with all the smileys.
    Probably Tuesday, I lost some too and some PM's I had sent. So if anyone asked me something and I did not reply Miceage at it. Sorry.

Karla, too bad you had to go to bed..you probably needed a fix too.
    Mei Mei, have you posted any of your quitlt pictures?...oh gotta finish when I get home..my relief is here. It is 3 days off.

• Sock Puppet

Smiley fun...

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    Good morning Belles's and Beau's and Beast's !!!
    Good to see you all on here this morning! DMof2 I got an awsome face plate for the cell phone I got My daughter for Christmas. It was 99 cents!! I wanted to make it look more personnel sinceyou know tracfones are pretty generic. She will love it! its light blue and now she will have her own personnel phone and not like everyone elses. She will flip! I lost the rotating disco ball, we had the teachers at the house last night so I could not get onto the computer
    I see we have many lost posts, I wonder if they will be back?
    any ways the day looks awsome, whats on your agenda's today? ScuBabe you had a migraine? So sorry hon, I have never had one but I have a friend who has them all the time and I feel so bad for her.'
    I hope you feel better now!!!
    Hi DJ, Phonixfire, Mei, Mei, Butter Cup, D4me all all you great People here!!
    Looks like they've been lost.

I'm just sittin here with a look on my face like a deer in headlights. Too bad there's not a smiley for that one lol. Notice the halo on top of my head? You can't miss it. It's propped up by devil horns. lol

Don't mean to be obvious here, but this is supposed to be a place of fun and peace.

Now let's all stop the ing, go and at the harry krishna monkey

If yall dont stop fighting, we're gonna be outta here. Dont make me or . I don't want to be mistaken for a troll doll. lol

Now lets all figure out a way to grow cinnamon buns and make ourselves look like princess lea

• most magical vaca ever

Re: Smiley fun...

I knew you'd get right back into the swing of things phoenix

~~~~~~

• Rally Time!

Good morning all! Waiting for Zoe to eat her oatmeal so i can take her to school - then we'll come back and take Syd to some skating lessons - have a great day!!

Happy to see we are all making it back. Not to make light of the situation, but i feel we are like the Katrina evacuees making our way back home. And my temporary shelter? but the people there were mostly very nice.
    Last edited by disney jones; 09-22-2005 at 07:44 AM.