View Poll Results: Should we change the name or stay the same?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • we keep the thread name,( lady Belle's) but add Beau's to the title

9 64.29%
  • we change the title of the thread to something new?

5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 91 of 152 FirstFirst ... 41668188899091929394101116141 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 2273

• most magical vaca ever

Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

D4me- Hope he was just pulling your leg and not really getting sick.... My son tried the "I don't feel good" bit with me last night before his ccd class. I didn't fall for it and off he went He was fine, just trying to get out of class. His catechist gave him 3 stars in class last night so he was happy he went.... not sure what their stars add up to but it's good

Knock on wood my kids have not missed a day yet That's a miracle for us! Last year at this time my daughter missed 2 weeks straight due to bronchial pneumonia. My son did miss a couple hours for his dental appt and cardio appt but they don't count

Oh well, lunch time is here....
    ~~~~~~

• most magical vaca ever

Holter Monitor is available Going at 4 o'clock to have the little man hooked up!

Wooooooo Hoooooooo
    ~~~~~~

• Lights on Nobody Home

Quote Originally Posted by DMof2
    Holter Monitor is available Going at 4 o'clock to have the little man hooked up!

Wooooooo Hoooooooo
    Finally! Don't think DS is too sick. Maybe a little headache which may go away by noon and maybe off to school then. He is still on the couch but is bugging about the TV! No way I say! It would be easier but I can't give in.

Off to do a little work. Got a steamer cleaner and it isnt so great yet. I will give it another shot.

• most magical vaca ever

Quote Originally Posted by Disney4Me
    Finally! Don't think DS is too sick. Maybe a little headache which may go away by noon and maybe off to school then. He is still on the couch but is bugging about the TV! No way I say! It would be easier but I can't give in.

Off to do a little work. Got a steamer cleaner and it isnt so great yet. I will give it another shot.

Yea, I'm very happy that by next week we will be done with all these tests and back to as normal as we can be

Hmmmm.... I want one of those steamers- let me know how it goes.... They look great on tv.

Hope your son feels better too~
    ~~~~~~

• So fetch

OMG! I just got the weirdest news. My mom calls and tells me that my uncle had his DNA tested so we could learn a little bit about our family history. Before these tests we just knew that we were Spanish and Portuguese and that they lived in New Mexico when it wasn't part of the U.S. According to these tests our family line goes back to England in the 1500's! Then they immigrated to Portugal for a while and then on to the New Mexico area. There are more details and my uncle is going to send me the stuff so I can look at it. We always assumed my mom and her brothers/sister were fullblooded hispanics but they didn't look it. Few people find it hard to believe that I'm hispanic and most say that I had to be at least 1/2 white. Well these findings explain it.

• Happy Memories

Wow! I had no idea such a service was offered. that would be really interesting. My maternal grandmother has done a good bit of research into our family history so i have tons of info on that side of things. My father was adopted though so i know nothing from that side.

• So fetch

Quote Originally Posted by Xharryb
    Wow! I had no idea such a service was offered. that would be really interesting. My maternal grandmother has done a good bit of research into our family history so i have tons of info on that side of things. My father was adopted though so i know nothing from that side.
    My uncle did it through a website. When I get more information about it I will send you the link. It's amazing what they can do nowadays. Before this we barely knew anything about our family line but now we know where to start looking.

• Happy Memories

Quote Originally Posted by LuvsLilo
    My uncle did it through a website. When I get more information about it I will send you the link. It's amazing what they can do nowadays. Before this we barely knew anything about our family line but now we know where to start looking.
    Thanks! that would be awesome!

• Banned User

I am so thrilled for you Dmof2!!! soon your life will be back to normal and son back on meds Happy dance for ya!!!
    Disney4me, I have a steamer, we got the hoover and I love it! we got the eureka steamer and it was crapola. Had the bissel yuck to! ( sorry if you got one of those But they really did not work as well as I would have liked. Hope the little one is ok, give him a tylonol and man they feel good in no time ha ha ha
    Luvslilo how weird and cool!! We found out a while back that mom is Jewish, that her relatives were russian jews who got out just in time. Moms parents changed the last name to protect them selves and never told mom. Mom kept asking her mom " are we Jewish" her mom the poop she was said nooooo ! but she did come clean later on and told mom the story.
    I am also mexican and spanish, dad is full and you would not be able to tell. His sisters are all spanish /mexican and a few have natural blond hair!

I see dmof2 got her jewel, good for you sweetie!!!
    well I am off again, have a good day !!! we all will be heading to the doctors later on here to get all 3 kids a flu shot. also a few need the pnomonia shot. Yikes, I see some angry kids Oh well, ice cream should do the trick!

• Happy Memories

Dear Karla,

No offense hun, but that avatar is really disturbing. I try to read the interesting words you've written, but I just keep getting distracted by the jiggling fat man. He's like a car wreck. He makes me ill, but I just can't take my eyes off of him. Please tell me he's only a temporary visitor and will soon be moving on to the big recliner i just know he had to have come from.

Thank you for your time,
    Xharryb

• Banned User

HAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAa ok, Harr5y for you he is gone rigt now so sorry dude, I am in one of my ummm silly modes. Good for the kids but less good for you all who have to see it in action ha ha ha ha love ya to much Harry to make you suffer any more!!!

• Minion

Hi Belles, Beasts, and Beaus!

I'm having an unexpected day off. Maybe the doctors are caught up so the work will be more manageable. I hope so!

My poor DH was in the doghouse this morning. Seems he went to the garage in his slippers to retrieve a motorcycle manual (located near the motorcycle repair zone, i.e. grease!) DD3 looks down at the carpet in front of the couch...what are those black marks? Yep, he tracked in grease down the hall to the living room, big ugly marks where he sat and wiggled his foot as he read the manual. Mean wife presented him with the carpet cleaner and demonstration. He did his best, but I'm going to have to get something else. This stuff was bad...I felt like crying...

Instead I went to Long's and consoled myself with new Snoopy and Woodstock plush dressed for Thanksgiving.

DMof2 - I hope the Holter monitor shows the results you are looking for. Medication adjustments are tricky.

DL4Me - I hope your son is better. Headaches are hard to judge in kids. It could be sinuses, eye strain, tiredness, dehydration...heck, they are hard to figure out in adults!

LuvsLilo and Harry - I tracked my father's family as coming to American before 1730 and then back to Germany to 610s. My mother's family was harder (too many maiden names to keep track of) but I think they were here in the late 1880's, her dad's grandfather directly from Germany and her mom's family from the England, Holland, a bit of the ol' American Indian on the way. I went through Ancestry.com. I have some birth and death certificates and that helped a bit.

Well, I should do something productive away from my desk...(DD3 and friend are having an American Girl dance recital right next me...too cute!)

Happy afternoon everyone!

MeiMei
    Boo!

• So fetch

Okay, here's the link Family Tree DNA I have to wait till my husband fixes me computer so I can read my mom's family's results in detail (requires adobe reader). Oooh, I'm so excited.

• Banned User

Hi all, Mei Mei I am so sorry bout the greese, my ex used to do that daily ( he worked on cars) and he used to put his greasy hands on the furniture. I was cleaning all day long every day. he never got it in his head that ummmm you do not do this to the inside of the house!!! I was and am anal about the house, he on the other hand could care less and there for did the opsite of me!
    well you will all love this on
    I went to the doctors to get all the kids flu shots, we check in and the secretary says..... Sorry but your three do not get them today: what? I say excuse me but the nurse called and said to come in..... She says, well sorry but she is wrong, we do not have enough and was told up to an hour ago infants and elderly. I say..... But hon, my kids are asmatic and well the nurse said.... She says .. nope!!!!
    So I say well call her back there please and ask here if this was a mistake,... another secretary comes out and says, mame, why should your kids get the shot? like the other secretary said, we do not have extra for your kids!!!
    OK, I am now ticked off but holding it together. Mame I said..... Please cal Angie our nurse just to make sure. She does and well she is red in the face and says, WELL, i GUESS YOUR KIDS GET THEM!!!
    Ok so the nurse comes out ( not our nurse but another nurse) and says, I am sorry but your kids are not allowed to get the shots at this time, we do not have enough yet. I go on to explain to her that Angie just told the secretary we could go ahead and get the shots, yep, she begins to argue and the secretary joins in!! Now I am mad, said to them all fine, I will go home but I want you ( the nurse to call back one more time and talk to our nurse ANGIE!!!
    She does , and yep, she is now red faced ha ha ha
    She ushers us to the back, and Angie produces our shots. Smiles and says, ... Karla I am sorry for all this hassle, and looked at the other nurse and told her.... give them the shots now please!!! wow what an hour of pure joy!!!
    when we left they gave me a dirty look ha ha ha , oh well, we all now have the flu shot!! Gee why all the problems, we were suposed to have enough flu vaccine this year right????

• most magical vaca ever

Oh boy sounds like we had issues with doctors today!!!

I called my son's cardiologist's office today and they say they have the monitor so we headed up to the office after school.... Got there at 4 o'clock. "Oh yes, the monitor is here, have a seat and we'll be right with you." 15 minutes go by and the receptionist calls me to the window... Did you know that you have to have a separate referral for the monitor? OMG- I wanted to strangle the woman but I'm being calm, cool and collective

She goes on to say that it is totally the offices fault for not informing me and she quickly calls the Pediatric Dept at the hospital where all referrals have to be written up. They are the nastiest people- they had her on the phone for another 15 minutes and said that they would see what they could do.

Now, luckily my son had another appt at the hospital this evening so going there to pick up the referral wasn't going to be an extra trip for me so at least that worked out - I was just praying that the girl would have it ready for me. They insist that they need 3-4 business days to complete a referral Well, obviously that's a bunch of bull cuz' it was ready within 20 minutes!

So, we go to his appt at the hospital and then return to the cardiologists office. They hooked him up to his monitor and now all I hear is him B*tch B*tch and b*tch some more about it. Him wearing it during school tomorrow should be interesting! I keep telling him the more he complains and tries to make the electrodes come off the longer he'll have to wear it...

Karla, glad to hear that you finally got the kids flu shots after all that hassle! I can relate

LLilo, that is so cool about the family tree information! I know a lot about my ancestry- my mom had done a lot of research on it many moons ago and is doing more now with all the info you can get on the web! It's so interesting to find out about your past!

Meimei, sorry to hear about the grease situation I would have cried as well. Luckily we have hard wood floors but I'd still cry! Yes, I really hope that they find no difference in his heart condition while off/on his medication A few more days and we'll know

Yes- I got my diamond today
    ~~~~~~