View Poll Results: Should we change the name or stay the same?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • we keep the thread name,( lady Belle's) but add Beau's to the title

9 64.29%
  • we change the title of the thread to something new?

5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 98 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4873889596979899100101108123148 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2273

• Minion

Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

You know what goes along with parent teacher conferences (besides half days?) our Book Fair! I was just looking at the flyer...I really should be forbidden from going...I absolutely looooove books. I had always dreamed of having my own library...

Okay, off to pick up my 5th grader and friend...

dashing....
    Boo!

• Lights on Nobody Home

Quote Originally Posted by DMof2
    Oops .... just popped back into the Belles thread.... Hi karla Hi Paula Hi Xharryb

My morning has been nice and quiet but that's about to change, it's now noon and the little one is awake and it's time to take my son's monitor back to the cardiologists office. Gotta go to the bank, pay some bills and it'll then be time to get the kids from school...

Glad you liked the pics from yesterday I am just such a sucker for the fall colors... I also snow pics too!!! Hope you can post some Karla. I was just noticing your post total before- looks like we'll be serving some more cake around soon for the 2x loser Keep on posting- I your posts

OK.... $3.13 an hour??? WhAt????? Back in the early 90's I was a hostess and my sister was a waitress. I made $7 an hour (only 14 yrs old) and my sis was getting $5 an hour but made lots of $ in tips. It was at a mexican restaurant- I had to wear a cheesey white gauze looking dress El Torito's- it used to be a chain but was bought out by Chi-Chi's and now it's no longer there.... Question.... what does the average person tip waiter/waitresses? I ALWAYS tip 15%- more if they're really great...

Ok.... I better go get a move on things....

Monday at noon and I'm off!

L8TR Belles/Beasts
    Karla..going to be a big loser soon. Minimum wage is called that for a reason. It blows my mind that they don't make minimum and then tips on top whether or not they have to split them or claim them. That is crazy!

Picked up a few lights and Cold Effects...take 3/3/3 day one and then 2/2/2 etc etc.. we will see how well this work. Picked up a few toys for Christmas. A rev up car for 1.89, Atari Flashback 29.99 and a spud stormtrooper. I am going to hide it and have a quick nap I think.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Oh my goodness, I can't keep up with you people! LOL I just hope everyone is doing well, I'm really sorry that I don't have more time to read your posts. I know you guys have such exciting lives...don't ya...come on now!!! LOL

So! *HUGS* All around and I hope everyone is keeping safe.

• Banned User

Hi everyone!! I just got home, little one was not feelign well ( o they say) so I took both boys home early, man he sure looks fine to me, running and jumping yeah I think he just wanted to come home and play
    Hi Mei Mei, HI Summer!! Good to see youi both on here , say, who is gettign the new mice chat gold? I think i asked this like 3 timer I am nto sure when we can but it, but I hope I can get it soon.
    All is well here, I finished up christmas and guess what? I forgot Beau's birthday!!!! I am glad its after thanksgiving ( 27th) so I will take this opertunity to get him a gameboysp at the after thanksgiving sale. OYE I hope I can find one! seems every one gets to things before me! and I miss the great sales. I am going to be ready this time and stand in line again. One year I stood at Kmarts door 1 1/2 hours early ( 4:30 in the morning) for the sales, I was still not a head of the line!
    OYE I need the game boy !! Well off to do word association

• Happy Memories

this is a test of the emergency broadcast system. this is only a test.

(actually I'm testing to see if my sigline will show up with a new post. I changed it, but nothing is showing up)

*edit* yep! it's there now. how odd that it didn't work before???

• Banned User

Why are entire years strewn on the cutting room floor of memory as single frames
    of one magic night forever flicker in close up on the 3-D Imax of my mind.

I see it HArry

• Sock Puppet

Define Irony......

On the way to work, I went by a PetsMart to get my gf a beta fish for her. When I finally arrived at work, I found out that my beautiful red and blue beta that I named Stitch, died.

So I changed the one I got her into a smaller tank that Stitch used to be in, and about 2 hours later, it died as well.

I hate Mondays.

So hi all, hope everyone's having a better day than I am. Catch yall later.

• Banned User

I phoenix! sorry bout the fish bud, I hear ya on Mondays Today has acually been a great daym but most of the time all my days are great. I hope it gets better for you, Hope you can relax tonight and see a good movie or something with the girl friend

• e komo mai

Gee, these threads move fast! We're almost up to 1500 posts. Wow. Drunks sure do talk a lot.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Cricket
    Gee, these threads move fast! We're almost up to 1500 posts. Wow. Drunks sure do talk a lot.
    ok, i am laughing so hard right now, yeah nacho's flew into my nasal cavity. Gemini this is not the drunk micechatters LOL!!
    Me thinks we are drinking a bit to much today

• e komo mai

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Cricket
    Wait a sec. This isn't the DMCA.

I must be drunk and posted in the wrong threadamajiggie.

Ignore me.

Hic.

• e komo mai

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    ok, i am laughing so hard right now, yeah nacho's flew into my nasal cavity. Gemini this is not the drunk micechatters LOL!!
    Me thinks we are drinking a bit to much today
    Hey, I said that already.

Hic.

Already.

• Banned User

hee hee hee , share what you are drinking, I need some! my child is screaming behind me because he wants to play out side and its dark out there!!! OYe, I need something warm and fuzzy!

• most magical vaca ever

Hi everyone

Well, the Dr doesn't want my son to start up his meds until after they get the results from the monitor so we're looking at another 5-7 days. Oh well, we've waited this long I don't think another week will kill us I just hope there is nothing serious going on....

Got home and guess what was in my mail box??? The Target toy book It has TONS of coupons and guess who's going to get the Leapster Lmaxx tomorrow for $79.99 :me: The kids are now looking at the book and initialing what they want to ask "Santa" for this year. I sure do miss the Sears Wish Book- my sister and me would put our names on EVERYTHING in the book Even though santa couldn't bring it all it sure was fun to wish

Oh my goodness Meimei my last post was being written while you posted yours so I didn't see it until now.... Paul McCartney That is awesome!!! I am GREEN with envy - have a great time!!! Sorry the craft show was a downer- hope they'll get better in the weeks to come. Glad you like the snoopy balloon in my sig He's my favorite and yes the MTDP is a MUST for me as well and it looks like my daughter shares my love for the parade too. When we go to Macy*s in NYC she stands there and says "where's the parade"? She is very amusing

Hi Summer Glad to see ya stop by.... hope you're having a pleasant day

Phoenix - sorry to hear about the fish. We have two gold fish for about 18 months now (Regis & Kelly) Hope your Tuesday is better than Monday

Karla- hope the little one just wanted to get home early today and isn't getting sick... Lots of luck getting Beau the gmboysp. That's a real deal if they have any left. I always miss the deals too, don't feel bad. One year I went to KBToys at 5 am and I was about the 200th person on line and it was about 7:30 before I was able to get into the store. When I then saw the line to pay I just left. I knew I didn't have enough time to get back home so DH could get to work on time what a waste of time it was for me

As for who is going to join the MC Gold.... Most likely I will but I just want to wait a bit. Even though it's not a lot of $ - I just can't splurge on it right now w/the holidays approaching. We'll see, maybe if I sell enough on eBay I can treat myself. It's well worth the $1 a month

Well, going to check out the other threads now.... be back later
    ~~~~~~

• most magical vaca ever

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    hee hee hee , share what you are drinking, I need some! my child is screaming behind me because he wants to play out side and its dark out there!!! OYe, I need something warm and fuzzy!

Oooo Ooooo Ooooo

Pass some my way too
    ~~~~~~