View Poll Results: Should we change the name or stay the same?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • we keep the thread name,( lady Belle's) but add Beau's to the title

9 64.29%
  • we change the title of the thread to something new?

5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 99 of 152 FirstFirst ... 49748996979899100101102109124149 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 2273

• ...the legend

Blog Entries

Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

Gemini's a drunk.

Carry on...
    I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
    That explains the trouble that I'm always in...

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Jennidisneyfer
    Gemini's a drunk.

Carry on...
    lol! maybe if she shared we could all be a little more happy!! Darn that Gemini, she comes and smells up the joint and leaves with out leaving a drop for us!!!

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by DMof2
    Hi everyone

Phoenix - sorry to hear about the fish. We have two gold fish for about 18 months now (Regis & Kelly) Hope your Tuesday is better than Monday

LOL Regis & Kelly. Maybe I should've named em Nick & Jessica. So at least I could've said I flushed em down the toilet with the rest of the trash.

• Lights on Nobody Home

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    lol! maybe if she shared we could all be a little more happy!! Darn that Gemini, she comes and smells up the joint and leaves with out leaving a drop for us!!!
    Geez, I miss all the good stuff!

Dmof2, hopefully the DR was just being cautious and there is nothing to worry about except waiting another week to start. We still get the Sears "Wishbook" and DS does the circling now. The toy section is quite pared down though. I found out that Sears in Canada and US are owned by different companies which is why the one there gets cooler stuff. I do like to get the odd thing from there and they have free shipping which can cut down on your mail as they will send it to any location. Hope you get the leapster.

Karla, Good luck with the GBSP. I am sure it will be well loved once you get it. Hope the little one is feeling better. You guys standing in line reminds me of the time my mom stood in line for a furby for like a hundred years for my neice. That was around 10 yrs ago at least.
    Last edited by Disney4Me; 11-07-2005 at 08:21 PM.

• Lights on Nobody Home

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire2k5
    Define Irony......

On the way to work, I went by a PetsMart to get my gf a beta fish for her. When I finally arrived at work, I found out that my beautiful red and blue beta that I named Stitch, died.

So I changed the one I got her into a smaller tank that Stitch used to be in, and about 2 hours later, it died as well.
    Sorry to hear about the fishies Phoenix. I am a fish killer so we don't own any. Beta are the ones I have the worst luck with. I even killed Lucky, my sons fish! Guess he shouldn't have named it Lucky.

• Lights on Nobody Home

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by disneymeimei
    Good Morning Belles, Beasts and Beaus!

The beginning of a new week!

Saturday morning was quiet and that was that...the rest of the weekend was jammed with "to do" stuff.
    Do people buy that knitting and jewelery? I would maybe buy DS a nicely knitted Star Wars sweater but not blankets or baby stuff. The jewelery we probably wouldn't look at much either. I hope the one here has more selection. Hope your next one is better. The bonsia trees sound interesting though The wooden floor is the first I have heard of. I do remember rollerskating at the rink and the "Couples" skates and that though. I think Billy Joel Glass Houses was out then because I remember skating to that. Oh, that was a long time ago. Glad your daughter enjoyed herself even without the other girls being chummy. Good for her!

The concert! Fun! Spend the night if you can and enjoy yourselves! That should be a big concert. Your weekend sounded super busy..maybe contributed to you being "Grinchy". Sorry I laughed out loud when I read that you typed that. I never thought of that use..being Grinchy, I like it. Oh, what is in the cold medication? I am losing it here! I am glad you are in for some fun and it was nice to get the update that the grease came out! I wrote that one down for future reference. Thanks too, DS is a good sport..sometimes almost to good a sport. I work 2 10 hr days and then 2- 14 hr nights. I should then have 3-4 off. It doesn't always work that way but pretty close. I am looking forward to the exchange too and will draw it up tomorrow night. Have a good night.

• most magical vaca ever

Good Morning Belles & Beasts!

Just getting the runts ready for school- they have a half day today due to election day. Here in NJ we're voting for Govenor I am doing my part to get my man in office!!! I wish everyone took voting as serious as I do~ I take the kids with me and even let them in the booth with me so they know how it works when they turn 18. Ooooh now I have to look for pictures of my 18th bday cake
    Well, if you can vote today ~GET OUT AND VOTE!!!!

OMG Phoenix Nick and Jessica!!! That would have been great!!! and D4me I think next time you should go with a different name We had one goldfish "Flipper" for almost 3 years and the thing was HUGE!!!! Poor guy past away 2 weeks before Xmas- it was kind of good in a way because a week later when my grandmother past away my daughter was able to understand the Nana went onto a better place a bit easier....

Ok.... time to go!

Have a good day and you KNOW I'll be back later
    ~~~~~~

• Happy Memories

Mornin! Weeks not startign out so great for me. So little work to do here at the school that I'm bored beyond reason. We were dead at the restaurant last night. no seriously, slowest night I've ever had there. I only had 2 tables the entire night and we wound up closing over 1.5 hours early because no one was coming in! Needless to say I just barely made minimum wage last night when all is said and done. not good. Hopefully tonight will be better.

I've apparently lost the battle over getting a new puppy. My fiance knows someone at her work who recently had pups and she has been wanting to get one. I have consistently said no. One dog is enough right now. But she has consistently not listened to me. She went over to pick out the one she wants last night and brought home pictures. he is indeed very cute. I still wish we could stick to one for now, but I'm being over ruled it seems. So now we're on a mission to name the new one.

One good thing though, I'm going to see Jason Mraz in concert at one of my favorite local venues! I saw online that tickets were going on sale this past weekend and sent the news to many of my friends to see if any were interested. So far it seem I will be going with my cousins. I never get to go to concerts because I either can't afford them or refuse to see them at the venues they play (the good acts always seem to play the huge sports complex where you can't see or hear anything. I prefer small, intimate venues). I also rarely spend time with my cousins as we are all quite busy. so at least I have that to look forward to the first weekend in December.

• most magical vaca ever

Hope your week starts to get better soon Xharryb! Glad to hear you are going to see Jason Mraz. I want to go see Aerosmith who is performing this Thursday evening but I can't :waaaaaa: :waaaaaaaa: :WAAAA: It doesn't hurt as much as it used to, I have seen them one time in concert so at least I know what it's like to see them live but it would be nice to go again.

Well, watching the Tony Danza show. Today he's having the "Who's the Boss" reunion Such a sucker for reunions!!! Especially when it has anything to do with Tony Danza
    ~~~~~~

• Banned User

well good morning!! I just wrote a huge post, saying hi to you all individually but it disapeared!!! MAkes me made, I got to go and start my work, I will be back later on! **karla

• most magical vaca ever

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    well good morning!! I just wrote a huge post, saying hi to you all individually but it disapeared!!! MAkes me made, I got to go and start my work, I will be back later on! **karla
    Oooooooooooo I hate when that happens!!!

Well Good Morning to ya Karla

Chat w/ya later~ I'm going to call some more doctors to yell at them
    ~~~~~~

• Banned User

Yell, whats wrong?? oh oh is some one sick? Kalli I hope the boy can go back on meds soon, I know your pain! Good morning everyone, sorry for the last entry, I was such a hurry in getting my work started.
    Hi Harry, I will be praying for more work for ya ( not more work, more customers ) and Paula, you haveto work 2 10 hours days and 2 14 hour days? wow, are you a nurse? thats what they do here.
    Any ways Hello all, today is a great day, it snowed a lot and I am going to put my decorations up ( I do not care what any one thinks, I want my stuff out! so I am putting decorations out and hooking them up!
    I will miss not doing my front windows, I got plastic up inside the windows so I can not put thins on them, but I am going to try to do it on the out side, ( I should have done this already!
    well, all the kids are thrilled with the snow, me no way but I will have to get over it. I will post pocs later ok

• most magical vaca ever

Please post pics so I can prepare myself for the winter weather

No, nobody's sick thank goodness! I'm calling to yell about why he can't start his meds now!!! They want to re do the holter monitor in a few weeks when he is back on his medication so WHY can't he start today??? The medication he takes has a 2 week period before it goes into effect so why?? WHY??? WHYyyy????

This morning as we're walking out the door for school my son says "Oh mom, I need you to sign these"... proceeds to hand me two papers from school on is a 25% and the other is a 60% I'm already upset about the grades and then when I get back home the school nurse calls to tell me (she's also the health teacher) that he has 2 assignments not handed in and this Friday is the last day of the marking period and said if he gets those two assignments in he'll pass, if not he's failing!

Now, I try not to harp about it right now due to this really NOT being all his fault. When he is on his medication he is an honor student but it's so hard to NOT get upset. It's just so unfair that the Dr's are doing this during the first mp of school when we had 3 months during the summer that this could have been done!!!

Oooooo just not having a happy day today!
    ~~~~~~

• Banned User

I would call and ask them these same questions!! put him back on the meds and let him go on! Man here in Butte you would have already been done with all this and he would be back on meds already!! around here it takes a day to get into the doctors, seems people in different places have to wait so long and go thru so much crap! I would hate that. but again this place is boring so there is a toss up LOL!!!
    Hope it goes better then it has Kalli!

• most magical vaca ever

you're so funny Karla!!!

Well so far I put out two calls- one to his cardiologist (again) and the other for his medication Dr. next is going to be the pediatrician just because they're all in the same building and I may as well bug them too

I have his meds here- I am just sooooooooooooo tempted to start them!!! You know what they say, "mom's know best"

I just hate seeing him suffer for NO reason!!!
    ~~~~~~