View Poll Results: Should we change the name or stay the same?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • we keep the thread name,( lady Belle's) but add Beau's to the title

9 64.29%
  • we change the title of the thread to something new?

5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 152 1234112651101 ... LastLast

• Banned User

The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

I thought I would go ahead and start this new thread as we were once the Hearts, but we wanted a new beginning and a new name, so we decided on the Lady Belle's. Thank you Clubb33 for giving us this wonderful new logo its beautiful! Now there is a lady Belle's arts and crafts holiday thread, and just a new thread for the Belle's and Bow's to chat about anything.

• Minion

Re: The Lady Belle's are ringing in ! a new beginning

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    I thought I would go ahead and start this new thread as we were once the Hearts, but we wanted a new beginning and a new name, so we decided on the Lady Belle's. Thank you Clubb33 for giving us this wonderful new logo its beautiful! Now there is a lady Belle's arts and crafts holiday thread, and just a new thread for the Belle's and Bow's to chat about anything.

Good Morning Belles and Beaus!

Thank you Karla for starting this thread (((Yeah Karla))). It will be a great place to chit-chat with each other! Thank you Clubb33 for our logo!

Here's my latest news...I just got off the phone from making priority seating for next weekend! Blue Bayou on Saturday for a late lunch...Monte Cristo here I come! And Monday Goofy's Kitchen for an early breakfast.

I have been so busy with the quilt project that I haven't had time to get excited, but here it comes....

Woohoo! We are going to Disneyland in NINE days! My brother and his family will be down there at the same time, so we can visit and play together! On the sad side, my DD2 won't be able to come with us...she is staying home because she is director for the AWANAs and she has college classes on Monday. It will be very different and sad not to have her with us. This growing up stuff is NO FUN!

I have a kick-off meeting for our fall bible study. I'm not going to be a leader this term, rather a back-up leader. This is good. It allows other women the opportunity to lead and gives me a chance to be a participant again.

I'm taking a break from cutting fabric this afternoon to go the County Fair for a couple of hours. I haven't been in years! I'm really looking forward to seeing the animals and having a cinnamon bun with icing and nuts! Oh my!

Poor DH is home today. He fell at work and was hurt. He is waiting to go see the doctor at 9:00...pacing, pacing, like a caged tiger.

Guess that is it for now from the House of MeiMei...

Have a wonderful day Belles and Beaus!

MeiMei
    Boo!

• Rally Time!

Are Beasts allowed too?

Hi everyone!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by disney jones
    Are Beasts allowed too?

Hi everyone!

Yes, only you will be turned into a Beau from a Beast...wink, wink
    Boo!

• most magical vaca ever

Karla you Rock! thanks for starting this one.

Meimei- hope DH will be ok and please have a monte cristo for me too

Djones- I like beasts more than beaus lol

Club33- thanks for the awesome logo

Nothing much going on here, just watching the rain come in and out- squalls from Ophelia. Lots of flash flooding around here but we'll take it~ WE NEED THE RAIN
    ~~~~~~

• Banned User

YAY!! all my dear friends are here already! I do hope you stop by and let us all know how your day is going and just to chat. I am happy to see you disneyjones! Mei mei I will be praying for your hubby, and for you new job
    DMof2 you are so sweet, I am glad you are here and posting, I missed you ! we need Shortie now, any one seen her? oh Shortie)))))))))))))))))

• Rally Time!

Hi again,

the main thing we've all been up to is ice skating! i took the girls out to see the Hockey Coyote fan friendly events starting last Thursday night and it included free skating so that got them both on the ice the very first time. we had so much fun, we went back and did the same thing Friday night. then a big event where we met a lot of players Saturday afternoon. then they wanted to do lessons, so i signed them up Wednesday. Zoe had her first lesson last night, and Syd this morning.

Wow i can't beleive all the skating we've done in the last week! So that's what's "new".

And lots of the pictures of them are up at:
    http://bricoot.smugmug.com/Sports

enjoy

•   
    • So fetch

I never participated in a Hearts threads before but I'll jump right in a new one. Right now I'm just sitting here with a towel wrapped around my head because I'm too lazy to blow dry my hair. My goal is to have my hair done by lunch time. I think today is going to be a lazy day.

• Circle of Ancients

Good morning Belles and Bows!

Thanks for starting a new thread Karla and thanks for the great Logo Club33.

Mei mei...I can't believe you're going to DL in 9 days! I hope you have a great time even without your oldest daughter there. Is she doing Awanas at Gateway? I saw the sign advertising it. Tell us how the County Fair is after you go. I love looking at all of the animals, crafts and collections.

DMof 2 ...hope you dodn't get any damage from Ophelia.

DJ...we may just be in DL around the same time as you in October since my hubby has a business meeting then. Can't wait to see the NBC overlay!! How cool that your girls are iceskating. I have great memories of iceskating with my dad whn I was a kid!!

Luvslilo...how'd your hair turn out? My hair is down to my waist right now and I slept with it wrapped in a really tight knot on top of my head last night . When I took it out this morning , my hair looked all curly and huge!! Down girl!! LOL

•   
    • So fetch

My hair is still wet but I took off the towel. I'm trying to decide if I just want to put it up since I'm not going anywhere today. Decisions, decisions....

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by disney jones
    Hi again,

the main thing we've all been up to is ice skating! i took the girls out to see the Hockey Coyote fan friendly events starting last Thursday night and it included free skating so that got them both on the ice the very first time. we had so much fun, we went back and did the same thing Friday night. then a big event where we met a lot of players Saturday afternoon. then they wanted to do lessons, so i signed them up Wednesday. Zoe had her first lesson last night, and Syd this morning.

Wow i can't beleive all the skating we've done in the last week! So that's what's "new".

And lots of the pictures of them are up at:
    http://bricoot.smugmug.com/Sports

enjoy
    You know what impressed me most about you disneyjones? your an awsome dad!!! I wish my kids dad could have turned out like you. your all about your kids and that makes me smile. Those girls are sweet hearts and I hope to be meeting them and you in April!!! Go dad, go DAd, GO DAD !

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by LuvsLilo
    I never participated in a Hearts threads before but I'll jump right in a new one. Right now I'm just sitting here with a towel wrapped around my head because I'm too lazy to blow dry my hair. My goal is to have my hair done by lunch time. I think today is going to be a lazy day.
    Yeah Luvslilo has joined us!!!
    So your having a nice lazy day heh, well good for you!!!
    I spent the day in bed yesterday, I was pretty sick but doing better today. I slep all day, oh what a treat since I have not been able to do that in 5 years! every time I am sick I have to sit on the couch, my boys would tear the house down if I was in bed. Yesterday they were in day care and when they got home ( I had to go pick them up) they were so good! I got to stay in bed and they played in there rooms andplayed by my bed. Oye I was so glad since I could barely lift my head!!!

• most magical vaca ever

Isn't it just great when the children let you relax and don't cause chaos in the house That is such a joy for me (but then hubby usually makes a mess instead)
    ~~~~~~

• Minion

Well hello everyone!! It's so nice to see you all!!! Wow I love the logo...can someone post the linky dink for it please!! I would love to add it to my signature line!!
    Its been a yucky day for me as I have a pesky cold and haven't had to deal with one in a LONG time! I hate colds...I took some ucky medicine so I have that "I'm tired, I feel so wierd" feeling!! lol
    Ok enough complaining...
    I am happy to see that everyone is doing well!!! Mei Mei I hope you have a most wonderful time at Disneyland!!! Woo hoo!!!
    Any day at Disneyland is a Happy Day!!!!

• Rally Time!

thanks Karla - just don't schedule your April trip this time during my annual Mexico trip. if i recall, that was the only thing that stopped me from going over there last time, and will be the only thing that could stop me again.

Hi shortie - long time no see! Hi DMo2.

Page 1 of 152 1234112651101 ... LastLast